GT vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Team Info & Dream11 Team, Match Prediction
GT vs PBKS Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match Prediction
Match: GT vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 3 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
GT vs PBKS preview:
- Only three players have hit more runs than Hardik Pandya so far in the tournament. We expect to see the Gujarat Titans skipper as their highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Mohammed Shami has picked up at least 1 wicket in all but one game in this year’s competition. He is our strong choice for Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Punjab Kings.
- Shikhar Dhawan has struck 307 runs in the 2022 IPL and he is our tip for Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. Kagiso Rabada took 4-38 against Lucknow Super Giants and he is our pick for their top wicket taker in this game.
- South Africa’s David Miller has scored 12 sixes in this campaign and we predict him to score at least one six in this clash.
GT vs PBKS Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop from 31 degrees to 29 degrees as the game progresses but expect the humidity levels to increase by 5% from the start to the finish of the match.
There were only 11 wickets in the last game at this venue but the pitch was not too batter-dominant. We expect a par score to be 170 with the surface offering a little bit for both pace and spine bowlers.
What to expect:
High humidity is expected with the temperature soaring around 30 degrees Celcius. Expect toss and dew to play a part.
Gujarat Titans decided to bat first in their last match at the DY Patil Stadium, however that was an afternoon fixture for Match 35. We predict that both captains will choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this game.
W, W, W, W, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
L, W, L, L, W
❌ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
GT vs PBKS Team News:
GT Team News:
Although they had won five games on the bounce, Gujarat Titans made two changes ahead of their victory over RCB at the Brabourne Stadium on Saturday. Out went Yash Dayal and Abhinav Manohar with Pradeep Sangwan and Sai Sudarshan coming in. Both players made an impact against RCB and we expect them in the XI for this game.
Hardik Pandya was being nursed after being hit by an Umran Khan delivery in the previous game. It remains to be seen if he has recovered fully.
PBKS Team News:
There were no changes to the Punjab Kings team as they aimed for their second successive win in their last match. However, with their form now a concern, there will be plenty of calls for adjustments to the side. We do not expect to see any changes to their batting line-up.
Tactics & Matchups:
Mohammed Shami, who has never dismissed Shikhar Dhawan in IPL – and conceded runs at a rate of 156.52, could be brought in later. Lockie Ferguson, on the other hand, has dismissed the southpaw thrice in 46 balls. Similarly, Rashid Khan has dismissed Dhawan four times in 44 balls. Given Punjab’s struggles against Kuldeep Yadav and Krunal Pandya this season, there could be a case to bring in R Sai Kishore.
Kagiso Rabada has managed to keep Shubhman Gill in check, conceding only 20 runs in 32 balls, and dismissing the Titans’ opener twice.
GT vs PBKS Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Other C / VC Options: Rashid Khan, H Pandaya and L Livingstone
Did you know?
Titans have won five run chases in the last over, two of them off the last ball. Only CSK in 2018 and RR in 2019 have won as many matches in the last over of a run chase in a single edition.
Wriddhiman Saha has scored 91 runs at an SR of 142.18 in the powerplay without getting dismissed.
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
10 Ings, 588 Run, 390 Ball, Average 65.33, SR 150.76
2: K L Rahul
10 Ings, 451 Run, 311 Ball, Average 56.38, SR 145.01
3: A Sharma
09 Ings, 324 Run, 241 Ball, Average 36, SR 134.43
4: S Iyer
10 Ings, 324 Run, 243 Ball, Average 36, SR 133.33
5: H Pandya
08 Ings, 308 Run, 227 Ball, Average 51.33, SR 135.68
1: Y Chahal
10 Ings, 19 Wkts, 40 Over, 7.27 Eco, 15.31 Avg, 12.63 SR
2: K Yadav
09 Ings, 17 Wkts, 35 Over, 8.65 Eco, 15.82 Avg, 11.52 SR
3: T Natarajan
09 Ings, 17 Wkts, 35 Over, 8.65 Eco, 17.82 Avg, 12.35 SR
4: U Yadav
10 Ings, 15 Wkts, 40 Over, 7.15 Eco, 19.06 Avg, 16 SR
5: W Hasaranga
10 Ings, 15 Wkts, 34 Over, 8.02 Eco, 18.20 Avg, 13.60 SR
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
S Dhawan against R Khan
44 balls 41 runs 04 out
S Dhawan against L Ferguson
46 balls 56 runs 03 out
S Dhawan against H Pandya
15 balls 19runs 01 out
S Dhawan against M Shami
49 balls 77 runs 00 out
M Agarwal against R Tewatia
16 balls 34 runs 01 out
M Agarwal against R Khan
23 balls 23 runs 01 out
J Bairstow against H Pandya
26 balls 30 runs 01 out
J Bairstow against L Ferguson
17 balls 11 runs 01 out
M Wade against K Rabada
08 balls 10 runs 02 out
R Tewatia against K Rabada
14 balls 18 runs 02 out
R Tewatiaagainst S Sharma
11 balls 15 runs 01 out
H Pandya against K Rabada
24 balls 39 runs 02 out
H Pandya against S Sharma
10 balls 15 runs 01 out
S Gill against K Rabada
32 balls 20 runs 02 out
S Gill against R Chahar
32 balls 58 runs 02 out
S Gill against A Singh
29 balls 37 runs 01 out
D Miller against K Rabada
20 balls 24 runs 01 out
V Shankar against A Singh
07 balls 10 runs 01 out
W Saha against K Rabada
15 balls 26 runs 01 out
W Sahaagainst A Singh
12 balls 18 runs 00 out
V Aaron against K Rabada
02 balls 01 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: GT vs PBKS IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Gujarat Titans are favorites to beat Punjab Kings.
GT Key Players:
The exuberant all-rounder is enjoying a fine tournament and has hit 3 half-centuries so far. He is averaging 51.33 from eight innings.
The Afghanistan leg-spinner took 3-22 in the last Gujarat Titans v Punjab Kings game. He dismissed Dinesh Karthik in Saturday’s win over RCB.
The right-arm fast-medium bowler took 58 wickets over the last three IPL seasons and has already added a further 14 dismissals in the IPL 2022.
PBKS Key Players:
The Indian opener has hit 2 half-centuries so far this season but struggled to 5 runs from 15 balls against Lucknow Super Giants. He will be motivated to make a significant contribution in this game.
The English batting all-rounder made only 18 runs from 16 balls in the last match. However, he still managed to strike 2 sixes to take his tally to 20 for the campaign.
The South African right-arm pace bowler was at the top of his game at the MCA Stadium in Pune. He dismissed KL Rahul, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, and Dushmantha Chameera.
GT vs PBKS Team Info:
GT Team Updates:
- Things have panned out sensationally well for the Gujarat Titans in their debut IPL 2022 campaign so far as they have lost just a single game and registered 8 victories.
- They are unlikely to make any big changes from the last game.
- They will bank upon the likes of Hardik Pandya, Shubman Gill, David Miller, and Wriddhiman Saha to play a significant role with the bat.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Sai Sudharsan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Wriddhiman Saha will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Rahul Tewatia was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
- The likes of Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Shami, Rashid Khan and Alzarri Joseph will form an important part of the bowling attack.
PBKS Team Updates:
- Punjab Kings ended up losing their previous match against Lucknow Super Giants by 20 runs.
- The likes of Shikhar Dhawan, Mayank Agarwal, Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Liam Livingstone will be expected to deliver the goods in the batting department.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Punjab Kings captain Mayank Agarwal has got some brilliant starts in this competition so far but has failed to convert them.
- Jonny Bairstow will bat at the one-down position.
- Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Liam Livingstone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mayank Agarwal will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Liam Livingstone and Rahul Chahar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Kagiso Rabada and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
B Rajapaksha (If Bat First) / Arshdeep Singh (If Bowl First)
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Abhinav Manohar, David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Alzarri Joseph, Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Matthew Wade(WK), Pradeep Sangwan, Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Sai Sudharsan, Vijay Shankar, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.
Mayank Agarwal(c), Shikhar Dhawan, Jonny Bairstow, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma(w), Rishi Dhawan, Kagiso Rabada, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Sandeep Sharma, Benny Howell, Baltej Singh, Writtick Chatterjee, Shahrukh Khan, Prerak Mankad, Odean Smith, Ishan Porel, Atharva Taide, Prabhsimran Singh, Harpreet Brar, Nathan Ellis, Vaibhav Arora, Ansh Patel, Raj Bawa.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction