PAK vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Today’s Playing 11 and Pitch Report for 3rd ODI Match
PAK vs AUS Dream11 Team, Tips, & Stats for 3rd ODI Match Prediction
Match: PAK vs AUS ODI Match Prediction
Time: 02 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: Gaddafi Stadium – Lahore, Pakistan
- Babar Azam struck 114 runs from 83 balls on Thursday and is our tip for Pakistan’s highest run scorer in this ODI. With the ball, Shaheen Shah Afridi came back into the team and recorded figures of 4-63 in the second game. The left-arm pace bowler is our pick for Pakistan’s top wicket taker against Australia.
- Travis Head has scores of 101 and 89 in the series so far. He is our pick for Australia’s highest run scorer in this match. Adam Zampa has taken 6 wickets over the two games of the series and is well worth backing as Australia’s top wicket taker against Pakistan.
- The Pakistan skipper led from the front in the last ODI and he is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
TV Channel: Sony Sports Network will broadcast the series in India with PTV showing it in Pakistan. Sky Cricket will show the game in the UK.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sony LIV and SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Similar conditions to the previous two games with this final ODI beginning under sunny skies and a temperature of 37 degrees.
We have seen plenty of spin from this pitch over the opening two games. Expect the surface to generate good pace again and a par score to be over 300.
Pakistan have won the toss ahead of both games and inserted Australia both times. We predict that Aaron Finch and Babar Azam will both choose to field if they win the toss.
W, L, L, L, L
✅ ❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
L, W, W, L, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
PAK Team News:
- After missing the opening game of the series with a slight knee injury, strike bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi came back into the side and was one of the main differences between the teams. We expect to see an unchanged XI for Pakistan in this decider.
AUS Team News:
- Aaron Finch’s side were unchanged for the second ODI and, although there will be a temptation to shake up the bowling attack, we do not expect to see any changes to the team. With all the absent players, this is Australia’s strongest XI available.
Babar Azam (c)
Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
Shaheen Shah Afridi
Aaron Finch (c)
Alex Carey (wk)
See More: IPL 2022 Match Prediction
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Who will win today match: PAK vs AUS ODI Match Team
Pakistan are favorites to beat Australia.
PAK Key Players:
The opener followed up his 103 in the first ODI with 106 from 97 balls on Thursday. He is in fantastic form across all formats.
The captain was Pakistan’s best batter during the Test series and struck 12 boundaries during his century in the second ODI.
Shaheen Shah Afridi:
The left-arm fast bowler is a fantastic bowler in all formats. He dismissed Aaron Finch with his first delivery on Thursday.
AUS Key Players:
The batter was the star in the early stages of the Ashes a few months ago and has now transferred his form to the white ball arena.
The 27 year old hit his first ODI century on Thursday. Although he has played only four ODIs, he has now passed 50 on two occasions.
The leg-spinner is Australia’s best wicket taking threat in this series and dismissed Imam ul-Haq and Mohammad Rizwan in the second ODI.
PAK Team Form:
- Thursday’s victory for Pakistan was their first in five ODIs.
AUS Team Form:
- Australia have put in two very good performances and are playing strong ODI cricket.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Babar Azam(c), Mohammad Rizwan(w), Khushdil Shah, Iftikhar Ahmed, Saud Shakeel, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Zahid Mahmood, Mohammad Nawaz, Usman Qadir, Asif Ali, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Abdullah Shafique, Haider Ali, Mohammad Haris, Shahnawaz Dahani, Asif Afridi.
Travis Head, Aaron Finch(c), Ben McDermott, Marnus Labuschagne, Marcus Stoinis, Alex Carey(w), Cameron Green, Sean Abbott, Nathan Ellis, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Swepson, Ben Dwarshuis, Jason Behrendorff.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction