RR vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing XI, Pitch Report & Dream11 Team Updates For Match 44 – April 30th, 2022
RR vs MI Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Match
Match: RR vs MI IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 30 April, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr DY Patil Sports Academy, Mumbai
RR vs MI PREVIEW:
- Although he made only 8 runs against Royal Challengers Bangalore, we are backing Jos Buttler to maintain his top form from the tournament and be Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer. Yuzvendra Chahal went wicketless in the last game but is the leading wicket taker in the competition. He is our tip for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against Mumbai Indians.
- Rohit Sharma top scored with 39 runs from 31 balls against Lucknow Super Giants and we expect to see the skipper as Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. With the ball, Jasprit Bumrah took 1-31 in the last match and is a strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Jos Buttler has struck 32 sixes and is the leading six hitter in the tournament. We are predicting him to be the Player to Hit the Most Sixes in this game.
RR vs MI Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will drop from 33 degrees to 30 during this match. However, the humidity level will jump from 57% to 74% as the game progresses.
Pace bowlers had the upper hand on this wicket in the last game in Navi Mumbai. We expect a par score to be no higher than 180.
The DY Patil Stadium is the only ground where we have seen a captain win the toss and choose to bat first in this year’s tournament. However, we predict that both skippers will want to bat second in this game.
W, W, W, L, W
✅ ✅ ✅ ❌ ✅
L, L, L, L, L
❌❌ ❌ ❌ ❌
Head to Head:
RR vs MI H2H:
RR vs MI Team News:
RR Team News:
Although they had won their previous two games, Rajasthan Royals made two changes ahead of their 29 run win over RCB in Lune. In came New Zealand’s Daryl Mitchell and Kuldeep Sen with Karun Nair and Obed McCoy missing out. Both players made contributions and we expect them to retain their spots for this match.
MI Team News:
In spite of losing seven games on the bounce, Mumbai Indians put out the same XI from their previous game for the contest against Lucknow Super Giants at the Wankhede Stadium. They produced an improved batting display and we expect to see the same team for this match
RR vs MI Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added on match day
Top in Season 2022:
1: Jos Buttler
08 Ings, 499 Run, 313 Ball, Average 71.29, SR 159.42
2: K L Rahul
08 Ings, 368 Run, 249 Ball, Average 61.33, SR 147.79
3: H Pandya
07 Ings, 305 Run, 222 Ball, Average 61, SR 137.38
4: S Dhawan
08 Ings, 302 Run, 228 Ball, Average 43.14, SR 132.45
5: S Iyer
09 Ings, 290 Run, 211 Ball, Average 36.25, SR 137.44
1: Y Chahal
08 Ings, 18 Wkts, 32 Over, 7.09 Eco, 12.61 Avg, 10.66 SR
2: K Yadav
08 Ings, 17 Wkts, 29.4 Over, 8.08 Eco, 14.11 Avg, 10.47 SR
3: U Malik
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 30 Over, 7.96 Eco, 15.93 Avg, 12 SR
4: T Natarajan
08 Ings, 15 Wkts, 31 Over, 8.41 Eco, 17.40 Avg, 12.40 SR
5: U Yadav
09 Ings, 14 Wkts, 36 Over, 7.27 Eco, 18.71 Avg, 15.42 SR
Players H2H Battle:
R Sharma against T Boult
47 balls 66 runs 04 out
R Sharma against P Krishna
28 balls 50 runs 02 out
R Sharma against N C-Nile
15 balls 24 runs 02 out
K Pollard against N Saini
32 balls 27 runs 04 out
K Pollard against R Ashwin
14 balls 25 runs 02 out
K Pollard against Y Chahal
31 balls 38 runs 02 out
I Kishan against Y Chahal
29 balls 50 runs 03 out
I Kishan against T Boult
31 balls 22 runs 02 out
I Kishan against N Saini
27 balls 56 runs 00 out
D Padikkal against J Bumrah
18 balls 12 runs 02 out
D Padikkal against J Archer
15 balls 15 runs 01 out
S Samson against J Bumrah
28 balls 24 runs 02 out
S Samson against K Pollard
14 balls 19 runs 01 out
S Samson against M Ashwin
32 balls 51 runs 00 out
J Buttler against J Bumrah
48 balls 48 runs 02 out
J Buttler against S Sams
18 balls 20 runs 01 out
J Buttler against J Archer
20 balls 43 runs 01 out
S Yadav against Y Chahal
33 balls 46 runs 02 out
S Yadav against P Krishna
30 balls 41 runs 01 out
R Paragagainst M Ashwin
13 balls 18 runs 01 out
J Neesham against D Sams
11 balls 40 runs 00 out
T Vermaagainst R Ashwin
10 balls 19 runs 01 out
T Vermaagainst Y Chahal
12 balls 21 runs 00 out
S Hetmyeragainst K Pollard
28 balls 45 runs 00 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section
Who will win today’s match: RR vs MI IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Mumbai Indians.
RR Key Players:
The English opener has been in incredible form throughout this year’s IPL. He has hit 499 runs at a strike-rate of 159.42.
The New Zealand left-arm pace bowler did not pick up a wicket against RCB but kept an impressive economy of 6.67 over three overs.
The spinner is one of only two players to have taken a 4-wicket and 5-wicket haul in this season’s tournament. He will be keen to bounce back from not picking up a wicket in the last match.
MI Key Players:
The middle order batter hit his lowest score of the tournament in the defeat to Lucknow Super Giants. His knock of 7 runs was the first time he has not made double figures this year.
The West Indian all-rounder contributed with bat and ball in the last game. He hit 19 runs from 20 balls after taking 2-8 from 2 overs.
The pace bowler broke the Lucknow Super Giants opening partnership when he had Quinton de Kock caught by skipper Rohit Sharma in the last match.
RR vs MI Team Info:
RR Team Updates:
- Rajasthan Royals have ticked all the boxes so far this season.
- Orange Cap holder Jos Buttler is leading the way with the bat for the team, whereas, Purple Cap holder Yuzvendra Chahal is peeking at the right time and making things easy for the rest of the unit.
- Rajasthan would love to continue with the same momentum and would hope to reach at 1st position again.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position.
- Daryl Mitchell and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Updates:
- The bottom-placed Mumbai Indians will be bumping into a Rajasthan Royals in Saturday’s doubleheader at DY Patil Stadium at 7:30 PM.
- Mahela Jayawardene hinted at some changes in the next game. MI’s coach Mahela Jayawardene has hinted at some changes in the next game for the 5-time champions.
- Mumbai Indians have gone nowhere this season and have lost 8 matches on the bounce. They are in desperate need of changes in their eleven and this might be the game to take some tough calls.
- Rohit Sharma and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Dewald Brevis will bat at the one-down position.
- Tim David is likely to be back in place of Dewald Brevis.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tilak Varma will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Dewald Brevis and Hrithik Shokeen will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jaydev Unadkat and Jasprit Bumrah will lead the pace attack of his team.
- In place of Jaydev Unadkat, Arjun Tendulkar can also get chance.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Devdutt Padikkal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Daryl Mitchell, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Karun Nair, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shubham Garhwal, Obed McCoy, KC Cariappa, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Rassie van der-Dussen, Jimmy Neesham, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav.
Rohit Sharma(C), Ishan Kishan(WK), Dewald Brevis, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Kieron Pollard, Daniel Sams, Hrithik Shokeen, Riley Meredith, Jaydev Unadkat, Jasprit Bumrah, Arjun Tendulkar, Tymal Mills, Rahul Buddhi, Jofra Archer, Kumar Kartikeya, Sanjay Yadav, Anmolpreet Singh, Arshad Khan, Tim David, Fabian Allen, Ramandeep Singh, Aryan Juyal(WK), Murugan Ashwin, Basil Thampi, Mayank Markande.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction