SIX vs HEA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match
Sydney Sixers vs Brisbane Heat
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 04 Jan, 12:35 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: North Sydney Oval – Sydney, Australia
SIX vs HEA Dream11 Prediction:
- Josh Philippe hit 27 runs from 13 balls at the top of the order at the Gabba and the keeper-batter is our tip for Sydney Sixers’ highest run scorer in this game. Sean Abbott has a strike-rate of 12.00 in the tournament so far and he is well worth backing as Sydney Sixers’ top wicket taker against Brisbane Heat.
- Colin Munro has scored over 1000 BBL runs and the experienced opener is our pick for Brisbane Heat’s highest run scorer against Sydney Sixers. With the ball, Michael Neser took 3-41 when the teams met on January 1st and he is a strong choice for Brisbane Heat’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Sean Abbott is yet to go wicketless in the 2022-23 BBL and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this game.
SIX vs HEA Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
We expect to see very humid conditions with a high chance of thunderstorms interrupting the proceedings during the evening in North Sydney.
Not only is the wicket consistent and true, the boundaries are very short at this ground. A par score is likely to be much higher than 230.
This is the first BBL game to ever be played at the North Sydney Oval. With plenty of runs expected, we predict that both skippers will want to bat first and post an imposing total in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, W, W, W
W, L, L, W, L
SIX vs HEA TEAM NEWS:
SIX Team News:
Chris Jordan missed the trip to Brisbane as part of his re-introduction to the team after injury. He was awarded the Player of the Match Award in the win over Melbourne Renegades and we expect him to come back into the side in place of the expensive Jackson Bird.
HEA Team News:
There were two changes for Brisbane Heat ahead of the reverse fixture on New Year’s Day with Josh Brown replacing Max Bryant at the top of the order and Nathan McSweeney filling in for Matt Renshaw who had been recalled to Australia’s Test squad. Both new players were exceptional on Sunday and we expect the same XI.
SIX vs HEA Pre-Toss LineUps:
SIX vs HEA Team Updates:
SIX Team Updates
- Josh Philippe and James Vince will probably open the inning.
- Daniel Hughes will bat at the one-down position.
- Moises Henriques and Jordan Silk will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jordan Silk was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Moises Henriques will lead the Sydney Sixers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Philippe will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Sixers.
- Jackson Bird and Ben Dwarshuis will lead the pace attack of his team.
HEA Team Updates
- Colin Munro and Josh Brown-I will probably open the inning.
- Nathan McSweeney will bat at the one-down position.
- Nathan McSweeney was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sam Billings and Jimmy Peirson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jimmy Peirson will lead the Brisbane Heat as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Brisbane Heat.
- Matthew Kuhnemann and Mitchell Swepson will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Steketee will lead the pace attack of his team.
The New Year’s Day clash between the sides produced a high scoring entertaining match for the spectators in Brisbane and we expect more of the same at this small ground in North Sydney. Both teams have destructive batters and it could come down to whether or not the Brisbane newcomers, Josh Brown and Nathan McSweeney, can repeat their heroics. We expect Sydney Sixers’ bowlers to bowl better at them in this game and are predicting a victory for Sydney Sixers.
Sydney Sixers are favorites to beat Brisbane Heat
SIX Key Players:
Josh Philippe –
The opener is one of two Sydney Sixers players to have hit a half-century in the tournament. He hit a four and two sixes in the last game and will look to attack from the first ball at this venue.
Jordan Silk –
the middle-order top scored for his team with 41 runs from 23 balls at the Gabba. He will be confident of doing something similar in this game and is Sydney Sixers’ highest run scorer in the tournament.
Sean Abbott –
The pace bowling all-rounder marked his 100th BBL appearance with the wicket of Josh Brown on Sunday. He will be looking to get the big-hitting opener earlier in the innings at the North Sydney Oval.
HEA Key Players:
Colin Munro –
After a slow start with Brisbane Heat, the experienced New Zealander has scored over 150 runs from his last three BBL innings and he will fancy his chances of making a big score on this pitch.
Josh Brown –
It was a truly exceptional performance from Josh Brown who hit six sixes and four fours on his way to picking up the Player of the Match Award on Sunday.
Michael Neser –
The bowling all-rounder dismissed Josh Philippe, Dan Christian and Ben Dwarshuis at the Gabba. He will have his confidence up ahead of a potentially tough evening of bowling at the North Sydney Oval.
SIX vs HEA Team Forms:
SIX Team Form:
The Sixers were looking for their fifth win in a row but must now start another streak after defeat at the Gabba.
HEA Team Form:
Brisbane Heat ended a two-game losing run with the win at the Gabba and are now looking to make it successive wins in this BBL 2022-23 for the first time.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sydney Sixers (SIX):
Josh Philippe(WK), James Vince, Daniel Hughes, Moises Henriques(C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Hayden Kerr, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Jackson Bird, Izharullahq Naveed, Nathan Lyon, Josh Kann, Kurtis Patterson, Jack Edwards, Steven Smith, Chris Jordan, Steve OKeefe, Mickey Edwards, Todd Murphy, Naveen-ul-Haq
Brisbane Heat (HEA):
Colin Munro, Josh Brown-I, Nathan McSweeney, Sam Billings(WK), Jimmy Peirson(WK)(C), Ross Whiteley, Michael Neser, James Bazley, Mark Steketee, Matthew Kuhnemann, Mitchell Swepson, Sam Hain, Usman Khawaja, Spencer Johnson, Sam Heazlett, Max Bryant, Marnus Labuschagne, Matt Renshaw, Jack Wildermuth, Will Prestwidge, Xavier Bartlett
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction