AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for World Cup T20 Warm-up Match 2022
Australia vs India
World Cup T20 Warm-up Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 17 Oct, 09:30 AM (IST)
Series: World Cup T20 Warm-up
Venue: The Gabba, Brisbane, Australia
AUS vs IND Dream11 Prediction:
- Australia and India are set to lock horns in Match no. 9 of the T20 World Cup 2022 warm-ups on Monday, October 17. The Gabba in Brisbane will host the encounter.
- Australia, led by Aaron Finch, beat the West Indies 2-0 in their recent T20I series, but lost to Jos Buttler’s England 0-2 in the three-match T20I series that followed. Adding to the defending champions’ woes is David Warner’s neck injury. After missing the third T20I against England, Warner is unsure of playing against India.
- Finch, however, confirmed that Warner would be fit to play in Australia’s second warm-up match against New Zealand. The Aussies will also look to figure out their correct bowling combination before the Super 12 round.
- India, on the other hand, broke Pakistan’s record of the most T20I wins in a calendar year recently. After arriving in Australia, they defeated Western Australia by 13 runs in their first warm-up match at the WACA in Perth. However, the Men in Blue failed to win the second warm-up game against a regional side.
- Virat Kohli, their former skipper, didn’t play in either game against Western Australia and it remains to be seen if he takes the field on Monday. India can draw confidence from the fact that they beat Australia 2-1 earlier this year, although at home.
AUS vs IND Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will remain cloudy and there are 40% chances of rain as well.
The match will be played in Brisbane. The pitch out here is pretty flat, and aids run scoring. The average score on this ground is 160.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, W, W, W, W
AUS vs IND TEAM NEWS:
AUS Team News:
Australia, led by Aaron Finch, beat the West Indies 2-0 in their recent T20I series, but lost to Jos Buttler’s England 0-2 in the three-match T20I series that followed. Adding to the defending champions’ woes is David Warner’s neck injury. After missing the third T20I against England, Warner is unsure of playing against India.
IND Team News:
India, on the other hand, broke Pakistan’s record of the most T20I wins in a calendar year recently. After arriving in Australia, they defeated Western Australia by 13 runs in their first warm-up match at the WACA in Perth. However, the Men in Blue failed to win the second warm-up game against a regional side.
AUS vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
AUS vs IND Team Updates
AUS Team Updates
- Australia will be eager to do with the ball in hand. The likes of Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, and Kane Richardson were slightly of color against England.
- Glenn Maxwell is struggling for runs and he would like to do well in the warm-up game.
- Aaron Finch and David Warner will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Glenn Maxwell and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aaron Finch will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Adam Zampa and Glenn Maxwell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Josh Hazlewood and Mitchell Starc will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Update
- India marginally performed well in the death overs as they conceded 41 runs in five overs against Western Australia.
- It was a better display as Harshal Patel shrugged off death over hues. Ashwin also has performed well as he picked up three wickets.
- Death overs bowling will again be at focus against Australia. Rohit Sharma & Virat Kohli are set to return for the warm-up game against Australia
- Rohit Sharma and Lokesh Rahul will probably open the inning.
- Lokesh Rahul was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Deepak Hooda will bat at the one-down position.
- Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Axar Patel and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Harshal Patel will lead the pace attack of his team.
India looks stronger, most probably they will win this match.
AUS Key Players:
- Mitchell Marsh [3, 2, (26, 2W), 10, 11]
- Marcus Stoinis [1W, 5, 1W, 0W,19]
- Glenn Maxwell [0, 6, 0, 1, 4W]
- Pat Cummins [2W, 1W, 1W, 0W, 2W]
- Mitchell Starc [2W, 2W, 1W, 1W, 3W]
- Josh Hazlewood [3W, 1W, 0W, 2W, 0W]
- David Warner [14, 5, 20, 94, 13].
IND Key Players:
- Arshdeep Singh [2W, 3W, 1W, 0W,1W]
- Axar Patel [1W, 1W, 3W, 2W, 3W]
- Lokesh Rahul [57, 51*, 1, 10, 55]
- Rohit Sharma [43, 0, 17, 46*, 11]
- Hardik Pandya [9, 71*, 17, 0 , (33*, 3W)].
AUS vs IND Team Forms:
AUS Team Form:
- David Warner has also made 419 runs from 10 innings. He has a batting average of 52 over the last year.
- Josh Hazlewood is expected to be the best bowler for Australia in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. He has been their top wicket-taker over the last year with 28 wickets from 16 innings and has maintained a bowling average of 14.
IND Team Form:
- Rohit Sharma has been the best batter for India over the last year with 830 runs from 28 innings at an average of 31.
- Suryakumar Yadav also made 787 runs from 26 innings. He has a batting average of 35 over the last year.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is expected to be the best bowler for India in the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. He has been their top wicket-taker over the last year with 35 wickets from 27 innings and has maintained a bowling average of 18.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Aaron Finch(C), David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Tim David, Matthew Wade(WK), Mitchell Starc, Pat Cummins, Josh Hazlewood, Adam Zampa, Steven Smith, Josh Inglis(WK), Ashton Agar, Kane Richardson
Rohit Sharma(C), Lokesh Rahul, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant(WK), Hardik Pandya, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Axar Patel, Harshal Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Arshdeep Singh, Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, Yuzvendra Chahal, Ravi Bishnoi, Shreyas Iyer, Saurabh Kumar, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction