BAN vs NZ Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd ODI Match Team & Analysis
BAN vs NZ 2nd ODI Match Prediction
Match: Bangladesh vs New Zealand (BAN vs NZ)
Time: 23 Sep, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium – Dhaka, Bangladesh
N, W, L, L, W
N, L, L, L, W
BAN vs NZ Preview:
- Tamim Iqbal will be key for Bangladesh at the top. He is someone who can negate the Trent Boult threat and give Bangladesh a good start. Back him as Bangladesh’s top batter.
- Nasum Ahmed bowled brilliantly in the first game and bagged a couple of wickets. He looked like getting a wicket on every ball so he can be backed as Bangladesh’s top batter.
- The conditions are challenging and plenty of wickets are likely to fall. Back total wickets to fall to be more than 15.5.
Live Streaming of BAN vs NZ:
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on T Sports and SKY NZ.
Live Streaming: Live streaming of the match will be available on the Fancode app in India and SkyGo app in New Zealand.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Rain played spoilsport in the first game and there are over 90 per cent chance of rain on the second game as well.
The pitch will be favourable for the bowlers. The pacers will get movement with the new ball while the spinners will get sharp turn. Batters need to spend time at the wicket and strike rotation will be key.
The captain winning the toss will bowl first. The pitch on offer will be bowling friendly and the teams will be keen to exploit the help that will be on offer.
BAN vs NZ Team NEWS:
BAN Team News:
No changes are expected in the team for Bangladesh as the first game of the series was washed out due to rain.
NZ Team News:
New Zealand too will play the same team. The first game was washed out due to rain thus changes in the playing 11 looks very unlikely.
2. Tamim Iqbal
3. Tanzid -Hasan
4. Soumya Sarkar
6. Tawhid Hridoy
8. Mahedi Hasan
9. Nasum Ahmed
10. Tanzim Hasan
11. Mustafizur Rahman
2. Finn Allen
3. Henry Nicholls
4. Chad Bowes
5. Tom Blundell(WK)
6. Rachin Ravindra
7. Cole McConchie
8. Kyle Jamieson
9. Ish Sodhi
10. Lockie Ferguson(C)
11. Trent Boult
BAN vs NZ Team Combo:
BAN Team Info –
- Liton Das and Tamim Iqbal will probably open the inning.
- Tanzid -Hasan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Soumya Sarkar and Mahmudullah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Liton Das will lead the Bangladesh as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Liton Das will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh.
- Nasum Ahmed and Mahedi Hasan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman and Tanzim Hasan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mustafizur Rahman is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
NZ Team Info –
- Will Young and Finn Allen will probably open the inning.
- Will Young is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Henry Nicholls will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Chad Bowes and Tom Blundell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lockie Ferguson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Tom Blundell will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Cole McConchie and Ish Sodhi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Bangladesh will start as favourites. The pitch is not the easiest to bat and the ball is turning square. Bangladesh batters are used to playing in such conditions and have a better spin attack as well. Kiwi batters struggled in the first ODI and they are likely to face stern test in the second game too. For us, Bangladesh are favourites.
BAN vs NZ Key Players:
Tamim Iqbal will be a key player for Bangladesh. In the absence of Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim becomes the most important batter in the team. The experienced batter will be keen to make an impact.
Towhid will also be keen to continue his good run with the bat. The batter did well in the Lanka Premier League and followed it up with some fine performances in the Asia Cup.
Nasum Ahmed picked two wickets in the 1st ODI. He was getting sharp turn and was not easy to face. Back him to spell magic with the ball once again.
Will Young showed great composure in the first game. Even though he was struggling to score runs, he stuck at the wicket and scored a grinding 58. Application like that is necessary when playing in Bangladesh.
Rachin Ravindra will be an important player for Kiwis. The left arm spinner will be key for the visitors in the middle overs. He can also contribute handy runs down the order.
Trent Boult will be vital for New Zealand. Early wickets are key to restricting opposition to a low score and Boult is a master when it comes to giving teams early breakthroughs.
BAN vs NZ Team Forms:
BAN Team Form:
Bangladesh did not have a great outing in Asia Cup and failed to reach the final.
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand batters struggled in the 1st ODI so it will be important for them to come out with a better approach in second ODI.
BAN vs NZ SQUAD:
Bangladesh (BAN) Squad:
Liton Das(WK)(C), Tamim Iqbal, Tanzid -Hasan, Soumya Sarkar, Mahmudullah, Tawhid Hridoy, Nurul-Hasan(WK), Mahedi Hasan, Nasum Ahmed, Tanzim Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, Anamul Haque, Hasan Mahmud, Rishad- Hossain, Khaled -Ahmed, Zakir Hasan
New Zealand (NZ) Squad:
Will Young, Finn Allen, Henry Nicholls, Chad Bowes, Tom Blundell(WK), Rachin Ravindra, Cole McConchie, Kyle Jamieson, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson(C), Trent Boult, Adam Milne, Dean Foxcroft, Dane Cleaver(WK), Blair Tickner.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction