BAN-W vs IND-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st T20i Match 2023 Team and Analysis
BAN-W vs IND-W 1st T20i Match Prediction
Match: BAN-W vs IND-W Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 09 July, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 1st T20i Match
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh
BAN-W vs IND-W Preview:
- BAN-W vs. IND-W Fantasy Team, Probable Playing 11, Dream11 winning tips, Live Match Score, Pitch Report, Injury & Updates, Bangladesh Women vs India Women T20I, and Bangladesh Women vs India Women Match Preview are all available.
- Bangladesh women and India women will take on each other in the first T20I of the three-match series beginning on Sunday, July 09 at the Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. Bangladesh are coming into the series having last played a T20I series against Sri Lanka, which they lost by a margin of 1-2. On the other hand, India’s last T20I appearance came in the Women’s T20 World Cup 2023, where they were knocked out of the tournament following a semi-final loss against eventual champions Australia.
- The two teams have faced each other on five occasions and India have emerged victorious every time. Hence, Bangladesh will be eager to get the first win under their belt in the upcoming series by beating the Women in Blue at home.
Live Streaming: This match can be live-streamed on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Haze is the weather in Dhaka, BAN. On the day of the game, there should be a temperature of about 27°C, 65% humidity, and 3.3 km/h winds. A 4 KM radius is also visible. There is no risk of rain throughout the match.
A total of six WT20Is have been played at the venue where teams chasing have won four times. The average first-innings total batting at the venue is 106 while the highest target chased is also 106. The captain winning the toss will look to bowl first, keeping the past records at the venue in mind.
BAN-W vs IND-W Fantasy Tips:
- Looking by the pitch behaviour, Picking top order batters would be crucial here.
- Death-over bowlers are always excellent wicket-takers in fantasy, they can turn the game around at any time.
- In Wicket Keeping, Nigar Sultana is the best choice.
- Pacers may play a major role on this pitch.
2. Ni Sultana(WK)(C)
3. Fargana Hoque
4. Sobhana Mostary
5. Ritu Moni
6. Salma Khatun
7. Rabeya Khatun
8. Shorna Akter
9. Nahida Akter
10. Fahima Khatun
11. Sultana Khatun
1. Shafali Verma
2. S Mandhana
3. J Rodrigues
4. H Kaur(C)
5. Y Bhatia(WK)
6. Deepti Sharma
7. Harleen Deol
8. Pooja Vastrakar
9. Meghna Singh
10. Anjali Sarwani
11. Monica Patel
BAN-W vs IND-W Team Combo:
BAN-W Team Info –
- Murshida Khatun and Nigar Sultana will probably open the inning.
- Fargana Hoque will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sobhana Mostary and Ritu Moni will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nigar Sultana will lead the Bangladesh Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Nigar Sultana will do the Wicket Keeping for Bangladesh Women.
- Salma Khatun will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Nahida Akter and Fahima Khatun will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Fahima Khatun was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
IND-W Team Info –
- Shafali Verma and Smriti Mandhana will probably open the inning.
- Jemimah Rodrigues will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Yastika Bhatia will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the India Women as a Captain. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for India Women.
- Deepti Sharma will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Meghna Singh and Anjali Sarwani will lead the pace attack of her team.
The Netherlands looks in good form in recent matches, They are the favourites to win the match.
BAN-W vs IND-W Key Players:
Bangladesh Women (BAN-W)
- Sultana Khatun [PTs: 0, CR: 6.5]
- Murshida Khatun [11, 8, 30, ]
- Ritu Moni [(10, 4W),]
- Nahida Akter [0W, 0W, ]
- Sobhana Mostary [0W, ]
- Salma Khatun [3W, 1W, 2W, ]
- Nigar Sultana [0, 19, 35, ]
India Women (IND-W)
- Yastika Bhatia [DNB, 8]
- Meghna Singh [0W, 1W, 1W, 1W]
- Pooja Vastrakar [0W, 0W, ]
- Deepti Sharma [(22, 1W), 34*, 0W, 2W]
- Harmanpreet Kaur [20, 1W, 0, DNB, 52]
- Smriti Mandhana [61, 5, 63*, 24, 17]
BAN-W vs IND-W C / VC Option:
- Murshida Khatun [PTs: 0, CR: 7]
- Sobhana Mostary [PTs: 0, CR: 8]
- Deepti Sharma [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Harmanpreet Kaur [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Smriti Mandhana [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
- Nigar Sultana [PTs: 0, CR: 9]
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Bangladesh Women (BAN-W) Squad:
Murshida Khatun, Nigar Sultana(WK)(C), Fargana Hoque, Sobhana Mostary, Ritu Moni, Salma Khatun, Rabeya Khatun, Shorna Akter, Nahida Akter, Fahima Khatun, Sultana Khatun, Sharmin Akhter, Sathi Rani, Dilara Akter(WK), Shamima-Sultana(WK), Fariha Islam, Lata Mondal, Shanjida Akther Maghla, Disha Biswas, Marufa Akter
India Women (IND-W) Squad:
Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Jemimah Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Yastika Bhatia(WK), Deepti Sharma, Harleen Deol, Pooja Vastrakar, Meghna Singh, Anjali Sarwani, Monica Patel, Bareddy Anusha, Rashi Kanojiya-I, Mani Minnu, Sabbhineni Meghana, Uma Chetry(WK), Devika Vaidya, Amanjot Kaur
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction