BAR vs SKN Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 24th CPL T20i Match 2022
Barbados Royals vs St Kitts and Nevis Patriots
CPL T20i Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 21 Sep, 07:30 AM (IST)
Series: CPL T20i Match 24
Venue: Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
BAR vs SKN Dream11 Prediction:
- With three half-centuries and 295 runs across the 2022 CPL, Kyle Mayers has been one of the top openers. The left-hander is worth backing as Barbados Royals’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Obed McCoy has taken 13 wickets with a strike-rate of 11.5. He is our tip for Barbados Royals’ top wicket taker against the Patriots.
- Andre Fletcher is averaging 41.40 in the tournament and the opener is our pick for the Patriots’ highest run scorer against Barbados Royals. Rashid Khan took 2-45 against Saint Lucia Kings and he is our choice for the Patriots’ top wicket taker in this game.
- After a very strong 2022 so far, we recommend backing Obed McCoy to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
BAR vs SKN Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on BT Sports, Willow TV and Fox Sports.
Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a strong chance of some rain interruptions during this match. Humid throughout with the temperature climbing to 30 degrees in the second innings.
Spin bowlers have generally had the most success on this wicket but we expect pace bowlers to also be amongst the wickets. A par score will be around 170-180.
Both teams have preferred to field first throughout the tournament. We predict that the captains on both sides will choose to bowl first in this game.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
W, L, W, W, W
L, W, L, W, N
BAR vs SKN TEAM NEWS:
BAR Team News:
Spinner Hayen Walsh came back into the team with Joshua Bishop dropping out of the side ahead of the victory over Guyana Amazon Warriors. With the game reduced to 16 overs a side, we expect to see no changes to the line-up ahead of this fixture.
SKN Team News:
After beating Jamaica Tallawahs, the Patriots kept the same XI for Match 20 against Saint Lucia Kings on Saturday. A lack of top order runs cost the team in that game, and we may see a change in the batting order, but we do not anticipate any changes to the side.
BAR vs SKN Pre-Toss LineUps:
Eight points separate these two teams ahead of this match with Barbados Royals putting together an incredibly consistent group stage performance so far. St Kitts & Nevis Patriots will definitely cause them problems but we are backing the Royals to win this fixture.
Barbados Royals are favorites to beat St Kitts and Nevis Patriots at the odds.
BAR vs SKN Team Updates:
BAR Team Updates
- Rahkeem Cornwall and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Kyle Mayers is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Corbin Bosch will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Quinton de Kock and Jason Holder will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jason Holder was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- David Miller will lead the Barbados Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Barbados Royals.
- Rahkeem Cornwall and Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Obed McCoy and Ramon Simmonds will lead the pace attack of his team.
SKN Team Updates
- Evin Lewis and Andre Fletcher will probably open the inning.
- Andre Fletcher is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Dewald Brevis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Darren-Bravo and Sherfane Rutherford will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dwayne Bravo will lead the SKN as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Andre Fletcher will do the Wicket-Keeping for SKN. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rashid-Khan and Akila Dananjaya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Rashid-Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Duan Jansen will lead the pace attack of his team.
BAR Key Players:
Although the left-handed opener has scored only 10 runs across his last two innings, he is still the second highest run scorer across the tournament so far.
The bowling all-rounder top scored for the Royals in Match 22. He hit one four and three sixes in his 40 not out from 33 balls.
The 25 year old pace bowler has taken nine wickets from his last four matches and dismissed Romario Shepherd and Odean Smith in the last game.
SKN Key Players:
The opener hit 81 runs from 55 balls in the game between the sides in Basseterre on September 1. He has scored 21 fours across the tournament.
The all-rounder and captain is the leading wicket taker for his side. He took 2-26 in the defeat to Saint Lucia Kings in the last match.
Against the Kings, the Afghan spinner made a very useful 26 runs from 19 balls after earlier dismissing Niroshan Dickwella and the leading run scorer in the CPL 2022, Johnson Charles.
BAR vs SKN Team Forms:
BAR Team Form:
The Royals have been the strongest side in the tournament and bounced back from their only defeat with the win over Guyana Amazon Warriors on Sunday.
SKN Team Form:
The Patriots have not been able to win successive games in the campaign and have lost two of their last three matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Quinton de Kock, Jason Holder, David Miller (c), Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Obed McCoy, Kyle Mayers, Azam Khan, Hayden Walsh, Oshane Thomas, Rahkeem Cornwall, Devon Thomas, Joshua Bishop, Justin Greaves, Corbin Bosch, Nyeem Young, Teddy Bishop, Ramon Simmonds
St Kitts And Nevis Patriots:
Dwayne Bravo (c), Evin Lewis, Andre Fletcher, Wanindu Hasaranga, Sherfane Rutherford, Dwaine Pretorius, Darren Bravo, Sheldon Cottrell, Dominic Drakes, Dewald Brevis, Izharulhaq Naveed, Joshua Da Silva, Jon-Russ Jaggesar, Keacy Carty, Jaden Carmichael, Qasim Akram, Kelvin Pitman.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction