DB vs NYS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Abu Dhabi League T10 Match 2022
Delhi Bulls vs New York Strikers
T10 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 01 Dec, 05:30 PM (IST)
Series: Abu Dhabi League
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, UAE
DB vs NYS Dream11 Prediction:
- Tom Banton has scored over 100 runs in the competition and we are backing the English opener to be Delhi Bulls’ highest run scorer in this match.
- Eoin Morgan hit 15 boundaries on Wednesday and was level-headed in his successful run-chase. He is our tip for New York Strikers’ highest run scorer against Delhi Bulls.
- Akeal Hosein has a strike-rate of 8.4 balls in the tournament and the spinner is our pick for New York Strikers’ top wicket taker in this game.
DB vs NYS Live Streaming:
DB vs NYS match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature is forecasted to hover around 28°C on the match day with 63% humidity and 11 km/hr wind speed. There is a 1% chance of precipitation during the game.
The match will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The pitch has tended to become easier to bat on as the day has progressed and we expect a par score of around 105 – 110 in this game.
DB vs NYS TEAM ANALYSIS:
With only three points and only one win from their opening five matches, Delhi Bulls are currently bottom of the 2022 Abu Dhabi T10 group stage. Their latest defeat came against Bangla Tigers, who were bottom of the table, by 12 runs on Tuesday.
In spite of a very powerful top four in Tom Banton, Rilee Rossouw, Jordan Cox and Tim David, victories have been hard to come by for Delhi Bulls. Rossouw and Cox both hit two sixes each on Tuesday with David striking 50 not out from 20 balls. With this batting line-up, Delhi Bulls may well give New York Strikers a far tougher game than expected.
Skipper Dwayne Bravo and Keemo Paul were the only wicket takers for Delhi Bulls in the defeat to Bangla Tigers. England’s Richard Gleeson, who had taken a wicket in each of the first three games, has conceded 29 and 43 runs over the last two matches and may well be rested for this contest.
New York Strikers:
It was another win for the experienced players at New York Strikers on Wednesday as they sealed a five-wicket victory over Northern Warriors with a four from the final ball. They are level on points with Deccan Gladiators at the top of the league and have the opportunity to overtake them on net-run-rate with a big win in this match.
Former England skipper, Eoin Morgan, was the batting hero for New York Strikers in the win against Northern Warriors. Not only did he hit the winning boundary but finished unbeaten on 87 not out from 35 balls to take the Player of the Match Award.
Akeal Hosein continued his impressive bowling performances in this tournament with figures of 1-16 from two overs on Wednesday. It was the first time that he has conceded double-figures and the slow left-arm bowler has caused batters from every team problems.
DB vs NYS Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Rilee Rossouw
3. Tim David
4. Keemo Paul
5. Imad Wasim
6. Jordan Cox
8. Richard Gleeson
10. Harbhajan Singh
11. Shiraz Ahmed
2. Paul Stirling
3. Eoin Morgan
4. Azam Khan(WK)
5. Kieron Pollard(C)
6. Stuart Binny
7. Waseem Muhammad
8. Jordan Thompson
9. Akeal Hosein
10. Matiullah Khan
11. Ravi Rampaul
DB vs NYS Team Updates:
DB Team Updates
- Delhi Bulls come into this game on the back of a 12-run loss in their previous game against the Bangla Tigers. Batting first, Bangla Tigers got off to a flying start in their batting effort.
- Tom Banton and Rilee Rossouw will probably open the inning.
- Tim David will bat at the one-down position.
- Tim David is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Keemo Paul and Imad Wasim will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dwayne-Bravo will lead the Delhi Bulls as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Tom Banton will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Bulls.
- Imad Wasim will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Shiraz Ahmed and Richard Gleeson will lead the pace attack of his team.
NYS Team Updates
- New York Strikers come into this game on the back of a 5-wicket win in their previous game against Northern Warriors. Opting to bat first, Northern Warriors got off to a good start in their batting effort. With major contributions from the top order, they posted 143 in their 10 overs.
- Andre Fletcher and Paul Stirling will probably open the inning.
- Eoin Morgan will bat at the one-down position.
- Eoin Morgan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Azam Khan and Kieron Pollard will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kieron Pollard will lead the New York Strikers as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Azam Khan will do the Wicket Keeping for New York Strikers .
- Jordan Thompson and Akeal Hosein will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Jordan Thompson is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
Due to the quality of their batting line-up, most pundits and commentators have been disappointed by the results of Delhi Bulls so far in the tournament. There is a feeling that they could turn it round at any point but New York Strikers are a real force at the moment. With bat and ball they are coming out on top and we are predicting another victory for New York Strikers in this game.
New York Strikers are favorites to beat Delhi Bulls
DB Key Players:
Dwayne-Bravo [0W, 0W, 0W]
Richard Gleeson [0W, 1W, 1W, 1W]
Shiraz Ahmed [0W, 0W, 0W, 3W]
Rilee Rossouw [28, 0, 18, 4, 20]
Keemo Paul [14*, 36*, 16, ]
Tom Banton [12, 36, 19, 38]
Tim David [48, 16, 20, 42]
NYS Key Players:
Ravi Rampaul [2W, 0W, 2W]
Kieron Pollard [1W DNB, 1, 45*]
Akeal Hosein [0W, 2W, 2W, 0W]
Azam Khan [47, 26*, 11, 34]
Paul Stirling [34, 25, 32, 7]
Eoin Morgan [7, 42*, 7]
Jordan Thompson [1W, 2W, (15*, 2W), 7]
DB vs NYS Team Forms:
DB Team Form:
Delhi Bulls are looking to avoid their fourth straight defeat in the competition
NYS Team Form:
New York Strikers have won their last four games in the 2022 Abu Dhabi T10.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Delhi Bulls (DB) :
Andre Fletcher, Paul Stirling, Azam Khan(w), Eoin Morgan, Kieron Pollard(c), Muhammad Waseem, Jordan Thompson, Akeal Hosein, Wahab Riaz, Ravi Rampaul, Matiullah Khan, Muhammad Farooq, Nav Pabreja, Izharulhaq Naveed, Tom Hartley, Romario Shepherd, Kesrick Williams, Stuart Thompson, Stuart Binny
New York Strikers (NYS):
Andre Fletcher, Paul Stirling, Eoin Morgan, Azam Khan(WK), Kieron Pollard(C), Stuart Binny, Waseem Muhammad, Jordan Thompson, Akeal Hosein, Matiullah Khan, Ravi Rampaul, Izharullahq Naveed, Kesrick Williams, Nav Pabreja, Romario Shepherd, Tom Hartley, Farooq Mohammad, Wahab Riaz
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction