DC vs RCB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 50th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-50 Prediction
Match: DC vs RCB Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 06 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Arun Jaitley Stadium – New Delhi, India
Matches Played 28
DC Won 18
RCB Won 10
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, W, W, L
W, L, W, W, L
DC vs RCB Dream11 Prediction:
- David Warner has hit four half-centuries in the 2023 IPL and he is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Royal Challengers Bangalore. With the ball, Ishant Sharma took 2-23 in the last game and he is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker on Saturday evening.
- Faf du Plessis has amassed 466 runs across the competition so far and he is well worth backing as Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Josh Hazlewood took 2-15 from three overs in Match 43 and the Australian is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- The South African, Faf du Plessis, is a very attacking but also consistent player. We recommend choosing him to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Although the last match at the Arun Jaitley Stadium was win by the team batting first, the previous three were won by the side bowling first. We predict that the captains will want to field first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Some cloudy spells in the early parts of the game will give way to clear skies during the evening. It will be warm throughout with the temperature in the high 20s.
A par score will be in the region of 190-200 on this pitch in Delhi’s Arun Jaitley Stadium . There will be good pace in the wicket and quick bowlers may struggle to keep the runs down.
IPL Records and Stats at Arun Jaitley Stadium
Total matches: 13
Matches won batting first: 04
Matches won bowling first: 09
Average 1st Inns scores: 139
Average 2nd Inns scores: 133
Highest total recorded:
212/3 (19.1 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Lowest total recorded:
120/10 (19.3 Ov) by SL vs RSA
Highest score chased:
212/3 (19.1 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Lowest score defended:
96/7 (20 Ov) by INDW vs PAKW
DC vs RCB Team NEWS:
DC Team News:
Due to illness, Mitchell Marsh missed our for Delhi Capitals ahead of their surprise victory over Gujarat Titans with the South African Rilee Rossouw coming back into the team. Marsh is expected to be in good health for this game and we anticipate he will be back in the XI.
RCB Team News:
Skipper Faf du Plessis, who had been used as an impact sub with the bat in recent games, was back to full fitness and took his place in the field again in the last match. There was also an impressive first appearance of the season for Josh Hazlewood.
2. Philip Salt(WK)
3. Priyam Garg
4. Rilee Rossouw
5. Manish Pandey
6. Axar Patel
7. Aman Khan
8. Ripal Patel
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Ishant Sharma
1.Faf du Plessis(C)
2. Virat Kohli
3. Anuj Rawat(WK)
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Suyash Prabhudessai
6. Dinesh Karthik(WK)
7. Mahipal Lomror
8. Wanindu Hasaranga
9. Josh Hazlewood
10. Mohammed Siraj
11. Karn Sharma
Players H2H Battle:
P Shaw against M Siraj
29 balls 41 runs 03 Dismissal
G Maxwell against K Yadav
26 balls 39 runs 02 Dismissal
G Maxwell against A Patel
44 balls 50 runs 01 Dismissal
R Powell against J Hazlewood
05 balls 03 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against A Nortje
27 balls 34 runs 02 Dismissal
F du Plessis against A Patel
43 balls 43 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against A Nortje
33 balls 35 runs 02 Dismissal
V Kohli against K Yadav
26 balls 38 runs 01 Dismissal
P Salt against W Hasaranga
12 balls 11 runs 01 Dismissal
D Warner against M Siraj
31 balls 55 runs 01 Dismissal
D Warner against W Hasaranga
32 ball 44 runs 01 Dismissal
M Marsh against W Hasaranga
16 balls 26 runs 01 Dismissal
D Karthik against K Yadav
13 balls 10 runs 01 Dismissal
D Karthik against L Ngidi
14 balls 22 runs 01 Dismissal
DC vs RCB Team Combo:
DC Team Info –
- David Warner and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- Priyam Garg will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rilee Rossouw and Manish Pandey will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anrich Nortje and Ishant Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
RCB Team Info –
- Faf du Plessis and Virat Kohli will probably open the inning.
- Faf du Plessis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anuj Rawat will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Maxwell and Suyash Prabhudessai will handle the middle-order batting.
- Faf du Plessis will lead the RCB as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Anuj Rawat will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB.
- Glenn Maxwell and Wanindu Hasaranga will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Karn Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
After Delhi Capitals beat Gujarat Titans, there will be plenty more interest in this fixture than previously. The victory for Delhi Capitals also means that they can still progress to the play-offs but they will need to back up their last win with a few more. Royal Challengers Bangalore are a good team who look even stronger with Josh Hazlewood in the side and we are backing them to get the victory.
Delhi Capitals have a 86% chance to win this match
Royal Challengers Bangalore have a 14% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The left-handed Australian has been a great leader for the team this year. However, he has hit only two runs across his last two matches and needs to re-find his form in this game.
Aman Hakim Khan
The batting all-rounder was the main reason that Delhi Capitals posted a competitive total against Gujarat Titans after he hit 51.
The right-arm pace bowler has been a great performer for Delhi Capitals this season and dismissed Vijay Shankar and Rahul Tewatia in the last game.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Khaleel Ahmed, Lalit Yadav, Yash Dhull, Praveen Dubey, Abhishek Porel
The left-arm pace bowler, Khaleel Ahmed, gets swing at most venues and will be a useful bowling option. Abhishek Porel is a keeper-batter if Delhi require additional runs.
Faf du Plessis
With five scores of 50+ in the campaign and a batting average of 58.25, it has been another IPL to remember so far for the skipper.
The superstar batter was in fine form in the field against Lucknow Super Giants. He creates an intimidating atmosphere for opposition batters and has hit 364 runs in this year’s competition.
The tall Australian right-arm pace bowler has missed a large part of this year but impressed on his first game of the IPL 2023 with the dismissals of Ayush Badoni and Naveen-ul-Haq.
RCB Possible Impact Players Substitute
Harshal Patel, Sonu Yadav, Vijaykumar Vyshak, Michael Bracewell Shahbaz Ahmed
Harshal Patel has an excellent IPL record and has a good range of variations. Shahbaz Ahmed has played plenty of games this year and can contribute with bat and ball.
DC vs RCB Team Forms:
DC Team Form:
Delhi Capitals have won three of their last four matches and recorded the biggest upset of the season when they beat Gujarat Titans during the week.
RCB Team Form:
Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Lucknow Super Giants by 18 runs in Match 43 and have now won three of their last four games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Philip Salt(WK), Priyam Garg, Rilee Rossouw, Manish Pandey, Axar Patel, Aman Khan, Ripal Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Pravin Dubey, Prithvi Shaw, Vicky Ostwal, Yash Dhull, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Rovman Powell, Mitchell Marsh, Lalit Yadav, Abhishek Porel(WK), Chetan Sakariya, Mukesh Kumar, Lungi Ngidi
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad:
Faf du Plessis(C), Virat Kohli, Anuj Rawat(WK), Glenn Maxwell, Suyash Prabhudessai, Dinesh Karthik(WK), Mahipal Lomror, Wanindu Hasaranga, Josh Hazlewood, Mohammed Siraj, Karn Sharma, Sonu Yadav, Michael Bracewell, Shahbaz Ahmed, Harshal Patel, Vyshak Vijaykumar, Avinash Singh, Himanshu Sharma, Rajan Kumar, Manoj Bhandage, Akash Deep, Wayne Parnell, Finn Allen(WK), Kedar Jadhav, Siddarth Kaul
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction