DG vs CB Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Abu Dhabi League T10 Match 2022
Deccan Gladiators vs The Chennai Braves
T10 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 29 Nov, 07:45 PM (IST)
Series: Abu Dhabi League
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Stadium – Abu Dhabi, UAE
DG vs CB Dream11 Prediction:
- Nicholas Pooran is one of two players to have hit two half-centuries in the competition and he is our tip for Deccan Gladiators’ highest run scorer against Chennai Braves.
- Josh Little has a strike-rate of 9.6 in this campaign and is a very consistent white ball bowler. He is our pick for Deccan Gladiators’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Carlos Brathwaite has a strike-rate of 191.83 so far in the 2022 Abu Dhabi T10 and he is well worth backing as Chennai Braves’ highest run scorer against Deccan Gladiators.
DG vs CB Live Streaming:
DG vs CB match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The match will be played at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. Although the pace bowlers enjoy the bounce available on the surface, it is also a valuable weapon for the accurate spinners.
DG vs CB TEAM ANALYSIS:
The 2021 Abu Dhabi T10 winners will begin Tuesday in first place once again after knocking Morrisville Samp Army from top of the table. The Gladiators faced the 2021 runners-up Delhi Bulls on Monday and beat them again, this time by 18 runs.
Deccan Gladiators have a powerful top order with English pair Jason Roy and Tom Kohler-Cadmore followed by West Indians Nicholas Pooran and Andre Russell. Kohler-Cadmore has had an interesting three days with scores of 32 not out, 0 and 82 not out. His effort on Monday earned him the Player of the Match Award.
The Gladiators took four wickets against Delhi Bulls and it was Irish left-arm pace bowler Josh Little who starred with figures of 2-11 and the dismissals of Rahkeem Cornwall and Rilee Rossouw. Only two players have taken more wickets than Little and he generated real pace from this wicket.
The Chennai Braves:
It has not been a good start to this campaign for Chennai Braves who have lost three of their four games. Monday’s defeat to Northern Warriors was their largest of the campaign (34 runs) and sees them level on points with bottom of the table Bangla Tigers.
Scoring consistent runs has been the major problem for Chennai Braves with only Dawid Malan (74) and Carlos Brathwaite (94) contributing over 54 runs. The team hit 107-5 on Monday and will need to match that total in this game if they are to be competitive.
None of the Chennai Braves bowlers were able to keep the run-rate down in Monday’s defeat. England international Ollie Stone took two wickets but also conceded 27 runs from his two overs. Spinner and captain, Sikandar Raza, was the most economical with 1-22 but the whole attack must improve to challenge the Gladiators’ batters.
DG vs CB Pre-Toss LineUps:
DG vs CB Team Updates:
DG Team Updates
- Jason Roy and Tom Kohler Cadmore will probably open the inning.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nicholas Pooran will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nicholas Pooran is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Andre Russell and Odean Smith will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran will lead the Deccan Gladiators as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Nicholas Pooran will do the Wicket-Keeping for Deccan Gladiators. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sultan Ahmad will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Joshua Little and Tom Helm will lead the pace attack of his team.
CB Team Updates
- Dawid Malan and Adam Rossington will probably open the inning.
- Carlos Brathwaite will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Carlos Brathwaite is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- James Fuller and Sikandar Raza will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sikandar Raza will lead the Chennai Braves as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Adam Rossington will do the Wicket Keeping for Chennai Braves.
- Sikandar Raza will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Olly Stone and Paddy Dooley will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Olly Stone was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
Although Deccan Gladiators have been beaten already this season, they are showing plenty of the same skills that saw them dominate the tournament last year and we expect them to be on top throughout this match. Chennai Braves have talented players but not enough are performing at the same time at the moment. The Gladiators are delivering with bat and ball and we are backing them to win this game.
Deccan Gladiators are favorites to beat The Chennai Braves
DG Key Players:
Jason Roy [4, 5, 18]
Andre Russell [(10*, 1W), 0, 3]
Zahoor Khan [0W, 0W, 0W, 2W]
David Wiese [1W, 15, 1W, 1]
Tom Helm [0W, 0W, 2W, 2W]
Odean Smith [0W, (38, 1W), 1W]
Tom Kohler Cadmore [82*, 0, 32*, 13]
Nicholas Pooran [34, 7, 80, 77*]
CB Key Players:
Ross Whiteley [3, 21*, 2, 8]
Paddy Dooley [1W, 1W]
Dawid Malan [15, 32, 27, 0]
Sikandar Raza [1W, 0W, (10, 1W), 2]
Olly Stone [2W, 0W, 2W]
James Fuller [36*, 0W, 12, 6]
DG vs CB Team Forms:
DG Team Form:
Deccan Gladiators have won three of their four matches so far this season.
CB Team Form:
Chennai Braves are looking to avoid their third successive defeat in the tournament.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Deccan Gladiators (DG) :
Jason Roy, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Nicholas Pooran(w/c), Andre Russell, Odean Smith, Suresh Raina, David Wiese, Sultan Ahmed, Tom Helm, Joshua Little, Zahoor Khan, Taskin Ahmed, Luke Wood, Tabraiz Shamsi, Adeel Malik, Zahir Khan, Curtis Campher, Will Smeed
The Chennai Braves (CB):
Adam Rossington(w), Dawid Malan, Daniel Lawrence, Ross Whiteley, Carlos Brathwaite, Sikandar Raza(c), James Fuller, Vriitya Aravind, Olly Stone, Sabir Rao, Sam Cook, Laurie Evans, Ben Duckett, Obed McCoy, Henry Brookes, Michael-Kyle Pepper, Karthik Meiyappan, Adhitya Shetty, Patrick Dooley
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction