ENG vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022
England vs Afghanistan
T20 World Cup Super12 Match 14 Prediction & Tips
Time: 22 Oct, 04:30 PM (IST)
Series: T20 World Cup Super12 Match 14
Venue: Perth Stadium – Perth, Australia
ENG vs AFG Dream11 Prediction:
- Jos Buttler impressed in the IT20 series against Australia earlier this month. He attacked all the bowlers from the start and he is our tip for England’s highest run scorer against Afghanistan. With the ball, pace bowler Mark Wood impressed in the series in Pakistan and against Australia and is our pick for England’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz has hit five half-centuries in this format and the 22 year old opener is well worth backing as Afghanistan’s highest run scorer in this game. Rashid Khan has 118 wickets in IT20s and the leg-spinner is a strong choice for Afghanistan’s top wicket taker against England.
- We recommend backing Jos Buttler to hit the most 6s in this match.
ENG vs AFG Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Star Network, Fox Sports, ESPN and PTV.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny to begin with before giving way to clear evening skies in Perth. The temperature will be in the high teens across this match.
When this pitch was used during the Australia v England IT20 series, we saw a quick wicket with plenty of runs available. We expect a par score to be at least 180.
Both teams would be comfortable batting first but would prefer to field first. We predict that both captains will choose to field first and chase in this match.
Team Form in the Last Five Matches:
NR, W, W, W, W
L, L, L, W, W
ENG vs AFG TEAM NEWS:
ENG Team News:
Jonny Bairstow was ruled out of this tournament in September when he sustained a knee injury whilst playing golf and he was joined on the sidelines by left-arm pace bowler Reece Topley who returned home on Thursday with an ankle injury.
AFG Team News:
There have been no injuries or player withdrawals from Afghanistan ahead of T20 World Cup 2022. They have a very similar side to what we saw in the UAE during the 2021 T20 World Cup and the bowlers will come into this match with additional big game experience than they had last year.
ENG vs AFG Pre-Toss LineUps:
ENG vs AFG Team Updates:
ENG Team Updates
- England made it to the semifinal & final in the previous two editions of the T20 WC. Thus, they would want to do better and win the trophy this time around.
- England enter the tournament as firm favorites owing to their recent form. Besides, the Jos-Buttler side have players who can single-handedly win games on their day.
- Bowling is a slight worry for England, as they have leaked runs in death overs.
- Jos Buttler and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position.
- Ben Stokes and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler will lead England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mark Wood and Tymal Mills will lead his teams pace attack.
- Topley’s absence could prove to be a dampener. Sam Curran or Tymal Mills is likely to replace him in the playing XI against Afghanistan.
AFG Team Updates
- As for Afghanistan, their side consists of some big match-winners as well.
- A lot will depend on their spin wizard Rashid Khan. The Mohammad Nabi side’s USP is undoubtedely their spinners. When it comes to their batting, a lot will depend on the likes of Hazaratullah Zazai and Najibullah Zadran.
- Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Ibrahim Zadran will bat at the one-down position.
- Najibullah-Zadran and Mohammad Nabi will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Nabi will lead Afghanistan as a Captain.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Rashid-Khan and Mohammad Nabi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammad Nabi was the highest fantasy points, gainer, in the previous match.
- Fazal Haq and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
We expect England to get off to a winning start in the 2022 T20 World Cup but are predicting that Afghanistan’s spinners will cause them some problems along the way. Afghanistan have some exciting players but we are backing England to win.
England are favourites to beat Afghanistan at odds.
ENG Key Players:
the right handed opener, wicket-keeper and captain has plenty to deal with. However, he is a very calm character and has a top score of 101 not out in this format.
the all-rounder was England’s captain for their seven match series with Pakistan. He impressed with his late innings clean hitting.
the right-arm fast bowler will be one of the quickest bowlers on show in this tournament. He has taken nine wickets from his last three IT20s.
AFG Key Players:
the keeper-batter hit 84 runs from 45 balls against eventual champions in the 2022 Asia Cup. He is a naturally attacking player.
the vastly experienced all-rounder and captain has taken 83 IT20 wickets alongside hitting four half-centuries in this format.
the leg-spinner took eight wickets during the 2021 T20 World Cup including figures of 4-9 against Scotland.
ENG vs AFG Team Forms:
ENG Team Form:
England have won four IT20 matches in a row with their last game ending as a no-result.
AFG Team Form:
Afghanistan are looking to avoid their fourth successive defeat in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Jos Buttler(w/c), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Ben Stokes, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Tymal Mills, Philip Salt, Harry Brook
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Ibrahim Zadran, Darwish Rasooli, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi(c), Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad Malik, Usman Ghani, Qais Ahmad, Mohammad Saleem Safi
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction