ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 2nd ODI Match 2022
ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction for 2nd ODI Match
Match: ENG vs IND ODI Match Prediction
Time: 14 July, 05:30 PM (IST)
Series: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: Lords , London , England
ENG vs IND Info:
- Jonny Bairstow has scored four centuries in his last three Test Matches but will have particular good memories of facing the India attack after hitting two centuries in the game last week. He is our pick for England’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Brydon Carse is a strike bowler who will enjoy the conditions at The Oval. He is our tip for England’s top wicket taker against India.
- Rohit Sharma has scored 29 ODI centuries and the skipper is a strong choice for India’s top batter in this game. With the ball, Mohammed Shami was rested for the final IT20 and he will be fully refreshed ahead of this match. He is well worth backing as India’s top wicket taker.
- We are expecting some strong individual displays and are backing Jonny Bairstow to continue his strong form and to take the Player of The Match Award.
ENG vs IND Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sony Six in India and Sky Cricket in England.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sony Liv and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather looks fine and is likely to be partly cloudy. There is no any threat of rain expected.
The pitch and the conditions at the Lord’s are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be a good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers as Lord’s normally offers a balanced track and things will be favorable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Although there will be a temptation to bat first and post big in the first innings, we predict that both skippers will be wary of an increase in humidity later on in the match and will not want to field second.
L, W, W, W, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, W, W, W, L
✅ ✅ ✅ ✅ ❌
ENG vs IND Team News:
ENG Team News:
- All the players are available and there are no injury issues for England.
- They are unlikely to make a lot of changes to their side from the previous loss.
- Jos Buttler will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Jonny Bairstow, Jason Roy, Joe Root, Jos Buttler and Liam Livingstone to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of David Wiley, Brydon Carse, Moeen Ali and Reece Topley will form an important part of the bowling attack.
IND Team News:
- Virat Kohli is still doubtful for this game due to a groin strain.
- If Kohli is termed fit, he will replace Shreyas Iyer in the playing 11.
- Rohit Sharma will captain the team.
- Rishabh Pant will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya and Suryakumar Yadav will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The trio of Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami and Yuzvendra Chahal will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
ENG vs IND Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: ENG vs IND ODI Match
According to the England vs India today match prediction, India is the favorite to win this match.
India is a favorite to beat England.
ENG Key Players:
For England, Jonny Bairstow will want to convert his amazing Test cricket form in this ODI series against India. Jonny Bairstow has smashed as many as 14 fifties and 11 hundreds alongside an ODI average of close to 50.
For England, Joe Root has been the most consistent batsmen in Test cricket off late but he also has a brilliant record in the 50-overs format of the game. Joe Root has scored more than 6000 runs in ODI cricket at an average of over 50.
IND Key Players:
India’s senior opener Shikhar Dhawan is back at playing his favourite format of the game. Shikhar Dhawan contributed with an important 31 not out during a superb unbeaten century opening partnership with Rohit Sharma during the first ODI against England.
For India, pace spearhead Jasprit Bumrah have been amongst the wickets in the recent while and has been economical with the ball in white-ball cricket. Bumrah registered his best figures in ODI cricket having picked up an amazing 6-wicket haul to rattle England’s explosive batting line-up for a paltry total of 110 runs.
ENG vs IND Team Info:
ENG Team Info:
- On a pitch that had plenty of bounce and with some swing also on offer, Bumrah rattled England with early strikes.
- England 4 batters got off on duck with Joe Root and Ben Stokes name in it as well.
- To stop India from winning the series, England will need to get back their A level gameplay.
- Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy will probably open the inning.
- Joe Root will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ben Stokes and Jos Buttler will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jos Buttler was the highest run getter for England.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain.
- Jonny Bairstow will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Moeen Ali and Liam Livingstone will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- David Willey and Reece Topley will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND Team Updates:
- A sizzling performance with the ball, led by Jasprit Bumrahs career-best show, restricted England to a paltry 110, with the hosts getting bowled out inside 26 overs after being asked to bat at The Oval in the first ODI.
- Bumrahs 6 for 19 was supported well by Mohammed Shami, who bagged 3 for 31 en route to becoming the joint third fastest to 150 wickets, as England were bowled out for their lowest ODI total against India.
- After coming to chase Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan remained unbeaten and won the game for India.
- Shikhar Dhawan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Shreyas Iyer / Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rishabh Pant will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravindra Jadeja will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Jos Buttler (C & WK), Moeen Ali, Jonny Bairstow, Harry Brook, Brydon Carse, Sam Curran, Liam Livingstone, Craig Overton, Matthew Parkinson, Joe Root, Jason Roy, Phil Salt, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, David Willey.
Rohit Sharma (C), Shikhar Dhawan, Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel, J Bumrah, Prasidh Krishna, Mohammed Shami, Mohammad Siraj, Arshdeep Singh
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction