ENG vs IRE Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd ODI Match Team & Analysis
ENG vs IRE 3rd ODI Match Prediction
Match: England vs Ireland (ENG vs IRE)
Time: 26 Sep, 05:00 PM (IST)
Series:: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: County Ground Bristol – Ashley Down, England
W, N, W, W, W
L, N, W, W, W
ENG vs IRE Preview:
- Opener Will Jacks took the Player of the Match Award after hitting 94 runs from 88 balls on Saturday. He is well worth backing as England’s highest run scorer in this game. Rehan Ahmed was too good for Ireland’s batters in the second ODI and we expect him to be Ireland’s top wicket taker in Bristol.
- Harry Tector looked comfortable at the crease on Saturday and hit 39 runs before being dismissed. He is our pick for Ireland’s highest run scorer against England. Left-arm spinner George Dockrell took 3-43 in the last match and he is a strong choice for Ireland’s top wicket taker in this ODI.
- As a very consistent ODI batter, we are backing Harry Tector to hit over 31.5 runs in this game.
Live Streaming of ENG vs IRE:
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Sky Cricket.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on SkyGo.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Although it is expected to clear up in the mid-afternoon, the forecast is for light rain during the first innings of the match on Tuesday.
With short boundaries and good pace in the wicket, we can expect some good pace at this venue. Whoever bats first will need to post at least 320.
Three of the last five completed ODIs have been won by the team fielding first in Bristol. Our prediction is that both skippers will want to field first.
ENG vs IRE Team NEWS:
ENG Team News:
There were four England debutants during the second ODI at Trent Bridge with George Scrimshaw, Jamie Smith, Sam Hain and Tom Hartley coming into the team for the first time. We expect to see all four in the side again for this game.
IRE Team News:
Unlike their opponents on Saturday, Ireland selected a very well known and predictable XI at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. With the series still alive ahead of this game in Bristol, we expect to see Paul Stirling name the same side at the toss.
Zak Crawley (c)
Jamie Smith (wk)
Paul Stirling (c)
Lorcan Tucker (wk)
Some big hitting from Ireland’s lower order made Saturday’s match appear closer than it really was but also showed that this England team’s bowling unit still have plenty to work on. We are predicting a game where Ireland are more competitive throughout but are backing England to once again get the win.
ENG vs IRE Team Combo:
ENG Team Info –
- Philip Salt and Will Jacks will probably open the inning.
- Zak Crawley will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ben Duckett and Sam Hain will handle the middle-order batting.
- Zak Crawley will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jamie Smith will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Rehan Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of the team. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Brydon Carse and George Scrimshaw will lead the pace attack of his team.
IRE Team Info –
- Paul Stirling and Andy Balbirnie will probably open the inning.
- Curtis Campher will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harry Tector and Lorcan Tucker will handle the middle-order batting.
- Paul Stirling will lead the Ireland as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Lorcan Tucker will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland.
- George Dockrell and Andy McBrine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- George Dockrell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Craig Young and Barry McCarthy will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG vs IRE Key Players:
After some fine starts in T20Is, it was important for Jacks to deliver in a home ODI and he hit seven fours and four sixes in Saturday’s innings.
Although it was his international debut on Saturday, the middle-order batter looked very much at home with only Will Jacks hitting more than his 89 from 82 balls.
The teenage spin bowler continues to impress in international cricket. He dismissed Harry Tector, George Dockrell, Andy McBrine and Mark Adair in the second ODI.
With five fours in his innings, the impressive ODI batter looked well on his way to another half-century in this format before his dismissal on Saturday. He will want to go bigger in this game.
The 31 year old put in a brilliant performance in the second ODI. He dismissed Ben Duckett, Will Jacks and Jamie Smith before top scoring with 43 with the bat.
It was a very disappointing afternoon on Saturday for the left-arm opening bowler who went on to concede 82 runs. However, he has the mentality to bounce back in this match.
ENG vs IRE Team Forms:
ENG Team Form:
England are now unbeaten from their last five matches in this format.
IRE Team Form:
Ireland had been in excellent ODI form but need better with bat and ball in this match compared to the last.
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ENG vs IRE SQUAD:
England (ENG) Squad:
Philip Salt(WK), Will Jacks, Zak Crawley(C), Ben Duckett, Sam Hain, Jamie Smith(WK), Brydon Carse, Rehan Ahmed, Tom Hartley, George Scrimshaw, Matthew Potts, Joe Root, Harry Brook, Craig Overton, Tom Kohler Cadmore, Luke Wood
Ireland (IRE) Squad:
Paul Stirling(C), Andy Balbirnie, Curtis Campher, Harry Tector, Lorcan Tucker(WK), George Dockrell, Andy McBrine, Barry McCarthy, Mark Adair, Craig Young, Joshua Little, Theo van Woerkom, Neil Rock(WK), Graham Hume, Gareth Delany.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction