ENG vs NZ 3rd T20 Match Prediction
Match: ENG vs NZ Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 03 Sep, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series:: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: Edgbaston Cricket Ground – Edgbaston, England
L, L, W, W, L
W, W, L, T, L
ENG vs NZ Preview:
- Harry Brook has scored 110 runs in the series already and is hitting the ball very cleanly at the moment. The young right-hander is well worth backing as England’s highest run scorer against New Zealand. With the ball, Gus Atkinson announced himself on the international scene with 4-20 and he is our tip for England’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Tim Seifert looked the most comfortable of New Zealand’s batters at Old Trafford and the keeper-batter is our pick for their highest run scorer at Edgbaston. Adam Milne has impressed with his accuracy and ability to swing the ball in the series and we expect him to be New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Although he has been left out of England’s ODI squad for the World Cup, Harry Brook is in incredible form and we recommend backing him to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
Live Streaming of ENG vs NZ:
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Willow TV and BT Sport.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for a very pleasant afternoon in Birmingham on Sunday with the temperature expected to be in the mid-20s throughout and humidity no higher than 60%.
Pitch Report of ENG vs NZ:
The Edgbaston pitch has been good for batting on in white ball cricket for many years. We expect a par total to be around 190 – 195 in the first innings of this match.
The conditions do not look like changing much across this game so we predict that both teams will want to bat first to put pressure on the opposition if they win the toss.
ENG vs NZ Team NEWS:
ENG Team News:
In spite of Luke Wood taking 3 wickets in the opening game of the series in Durham on Wednesday evening, England opted to leave him out and bring Gus Atkinson in for his international debut on Friday. It may be that Brydon Carse is rested for this match.
NZ Team News:
The same XI has been selected by New Zealand in both games so far in the series but they have been completely outplayed in both Durham and Manchester so far. However, with game time important, and no injuries reported, it would not be a surprise if the same team were chosen in Birmingham.
2. Will Jacks
3. Dawid Malan
4. Harry Brook
5. Moeen Ali
6. Jos Buttler(WK)(C)
7. Liam Livingstone
8. Sam Curran
9. Adil Rashid
10. Gus Atkinson
11. Brydon Carse
2. Finn Allen
3. Tim Seifert(WK)
4. Glenn Phillips
5. Mark Chapman
7. Mitchell Santner
8. Ish Sodhi
9. Tim Southee
10. Lockie Ferguson(C)
11. Adam Milne
ENG vs NZ Team Combo:
ENG Team Info –
- Jonny Bairstow and Will Jacks will probably open the inning.
- Dawid Malan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harry Brook and Moeen Ali will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harry Brook is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jos Buttler will lead the England as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Adil Rashid and Moeen Ali will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Brydon Carse and Gus Atkinson will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Gus Atkinson was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match
NZ Team Info –
- Devon Conway and Finn Allen will probably open the inning.
- Tim Seifert will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Glenn Phillips and Mark Chapman will handle the middle-order batting.
- Lockie Ferguson will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Devon Conway will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Ish Sodhi and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ish Sodhi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tim Southee and Adam Milne will lead the pace attack of his team.
It has been a very one-sided series so far with England losing only 7 wickets compared to New Zealand’s 19. England look like a side full of energy whereas New Zealand have seemingly been caught off guard at the start of the series and now must win this match. England’s batting depth allows their top order to play with no fear and we are backing them to win again in this game.
ENG vs NZ Key Players:
the Yorkshireman has been one of England’s best players over the last 12 months and hits the ball very cleanly. He is a crowd favourite with his regular boundary hitting.
the England skipper has taken on an under-stated role with the bat so far in the series. But he still showed his class with 13 not out from 8 balls at the end of the innings on Friday.
the debutant displayed his pace and skills at Old Trafford by dismissing Devon Conway, Tim Seifert, Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson. He will enjoy the pitch in Birmingham also.
the experienced keeper-batter hit the most runs and faced the most balls for New Zealand on Friday. He will play in a careful but attacking manner at Edgbaston.
the 26 year old is one of the best fielders in world cricket and he has also impressed with the bat in this series, with scores of 41 and 22 so far in two disappointing team performances.
the right-arm opening bowler has found plenty of swing in both games. He did not get his just rewards in the last match but we expect him to put the ball in the right place again in this fixture.
ENG vs NZ Team Forms:
ENG Team Form:
England came into this series in poor T20I form but are now looking for their third successive T20I victory.
NZ Team Form:
With three defeats from their last four T20Is and two thrashings so far in England, New Zealand are struggling.
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ENG vs NZ SQUAD:
England (ENG) Squad:
Jonny Bairstow(WK), Will Jacks, Dawid Malan, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Jos Buttler(WK)(C), Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Gus Atkinson, Brydon Carse, Chris Jordan, Rehan Ahmed, Luke Wood, Ben Duckett
New Zealand (NZ) Squad:
Devon Conway(WK), Finn Allen, Tim Seifert(WK), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Daryl-Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson(C), Adam Milne, Cole McConchie, Rachin Ravindra, Matt Henry, Kyle Jamieson
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction