ENG vs NZ 2nd ODI Match Prediction
Match: ENG vs NZ Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 10 Sep, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: 2nd ODI Match
Venue: The Rose Bowl – Southampton, England
L, L, W, W, W
W, W, L, L, L
ENG vs NZ Info:
- In Cardiff, Jos Buttler stood out among four England batters, all reaching half-centuries, making him a compelling choice to lead the team in run-scoring on Sunday. Meanwhile, Adil Rashid’s skillful delivery that dismissed Will Young in the series opener positions him as our favored candidate for England’s top wicket-taker in the upcoming match.
- Over in the New Zealand camp, Devon Conway showcased his batting prowess by notching an unbeaten 111 from 121 balls during the previous encounter. As the left-handed opener, he’s our prime selection to be New Zealand’s highest run-scorer against England. Tim Southee’s impressive feat of dismissing both Jos Buttler and Liam Livingstone in a single over during the first ODI solidifies his status as a formidable contender for New Zealand’s top wicket-taker in the forthcoming game.
- Considering Jos Buttler’s composed and untroubled innings in Cardiff, we have faith in his ability to amass more than 31.5 runs in this upcoming ODI match.
Live Streaming of ENG vs NZ:
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Willow TV and BT Sport.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The south coast anticipates persistent cloudy conditions throughout the duration of this match, with humidity levels expected to remain elevated from the beginning to the end of the contest.
Pitch Report of ENG vs NZ:
In the previous ODI hosted at this venue, we witnessed two scores exceeding 328. Anticipations are high for yet another formidable batting pitch in Sunday’s game.
In the last three ODIs held in Southampton, the team batting second emerged victorious. Therefore, we anticipate that both captains will opt to field first should they win the toss ahead of this match.
ENG vs NZ Team NEWS:
ENG Team News:
Jos Buttler aims to strike a delicate balance between providing valuable exposure to young talents and securing victories in this series. On Friday, Sam Curran, Moeen Ali, and Mark Wood were strategically rested, while Jonny Bairstow and Jason Roy were sidelined due to minor injuries.
NZ Team News:
Trent Boult and Mitchell Santner were notable omissions from the team in Friday’s ODI, but we anticipate their return for this upcoming match. Confidence runs high throughout the squad as they aim to secure their fourth consecutive victory on this tour.
2. Dawid Malan
3. Joe Root
4. Ben Stokes
5. Jos Buttler(WK)(C)
6. Liam Livingstone
7. Chris Woakes
8. David Willey
9. Gus Atkinson
10. Adil Rashid
11. Reece Topley
2. Will Young
3. Henry Nicholls
5. Tom Latham(WK)(C)
6. Glenn Phillips
7. Rachin Ravindra
8. Kyle Jamieson
9. Matt Henry
10. Tim Southee
11. Lockie Ferguson
ENG vs NZ Team Combo:
ENG Team Info –
- Harry Brook and Dawid Malan are likely to be the opening pair for the upcoming inning.
- Joe Root, positioned at number three, plays a pivotal role as the linchpin of the batting team.
- Handling the middle-order responsibilities will be Ben Stokes and Jos Buttler.
- Jos Buttler has been the standout performer in terms of fantasy points in this series.
- In addition to his on-field contributions, Jos Buttler will also lead the England team as captain, and his exceptional performance in the previous match earned him the highest fantasy points.
- Jos Buttler will don the wicket-keeping gloves for England, further enhancing his value as the top fantasy points earner in the previous match.
- In terms of spin bowling, Adil Rashid and Joe Root will be responsible for creating a spin web for their team.
- Taking charge of the pace attack will be David Willey and Chris Woakes, aiming to provide their team with the necessary firepower to trouble the opposition.
NZ Team Info –
- Devon Conway and Will Young will probably open the inning.
- Henry Nicholls will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Tom Latham will handle the middle-order batting.
- Daryl-Mitchell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tom Latham will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper.
- Tom Latham will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Rachin Ravindra will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tim Southee and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
With the start of their defence of the World Cup now only one month away, England will want to eliminate bowling performances like were seen on Friday in the rest of the build-up to the tournament. New Zealand showed what a good team they are and went about their chase with just the right approach on Friday. We expect a close match on Sunday and are backing some of England’s batters to make really big scores and for England to win the game.
ENG vs NZ Key Players:
the skipper hit five fours and two sixes in Cardiff on Friday and he will enjoy a bit more pace in the wicket in Southampton for this game.
the Lancashire batting all-rounder was a big positive for England in the first game of the series. He hit 52 runs from 40 balls at the end of the innings and his confidence will be up for his clash.
the experienced spinner was off the field for a number of overs which meant he was unable to bowl again until late on in Cardiff. England are a much better team when he is able to bowl his leg-spin.
the consistent left-hander had a disappointing T20I series but was at his reliable best as he produced another international century in the last match.
the batting all-rounder produced one of the best ODI innings seen for a long time in England on Friday. England’s bowlers will be worried to see him at the crease again after his seven sixes on Friday.
the T20I skipper is always a threat at any stage of an innings. He should get some swing under cloudy skies in Southampton.
ENG vs NZ Team Forms:
ENG Team Form:
It was a poor bowling performance for England on Friday and they will come into this game looking to avoid their third successive ODI defeat.
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand are targeting their third successive ODI victory and impressed, particularly with the bat, in the last game.
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
ENG vs NZ SQUAD:
England (ENG) Squad:
Harry Brook, Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler(w/c), Liam Livingstone, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Gus Atkinson, Adil Rashid, Reece Topley, Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Mark Wood, Brydon Carse
New Zealand (NZ) Squad:
Devon Conway, Will Young, Henry Nicholls, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Rachin Ravindra, Kyle Jamieson, Matt Henry, Tim Southee, Lockie Ferguson, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Ben Lister, Finn Allen
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction