GT vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team, 1st Qualifier Match Prediction
GT vs RR Dream11 Prediction for IPL T20 Qualifier Match
Match: GT vs RR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 24 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Qualifier Match 1
Venue: Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India
GT vs RR Info:
- Hardik Pandya scored 62 not out from 47 balls in the last game. He is our tip for Gujarat Titans’ highest run scorer in this match. Rashid Khan took 2-32 against RCB and has 18 wickets in the competition. We expect him to be Gujarat Titans’ top wicket taker against Rajasthan Royals.
- No player has scored more runs than Jos Buttler in the 2022 IPL and the Rajasthan Royals’ opener is our pick for their highest run scorer against Gujarat Titans. With the ball, Yuzvendra Chahal took 2-26 in the last match and is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Afghanistan leg-spinner Rashid Khan has come into some excellent form over the last four matches. He is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
GT vs RR Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Fox Sport in Australia. Flow Sports will broadcast in the Caribbean with SuperSport possessing the rights in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humid and overcast conditions with a chance of a thunderstorm throughout the match. Highs of 31 degrees.
The last high level T20 games to be played on this pitch were the three IT20s between India and West Indies earlier this year. Bowlers were generally on top and we expect a par score to be between 175-185.
Historically, the teams chasing have won more games than the teams batting first at Eden Gardens. However, this is the first game at the venue in the 2022 IPL. We expect both skippers to choose to field first.
L, W, W, L, L
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌ ❌
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
Head to Head:
GT vs RR H2H:
GT vs RR Team News:
GT Team News:
Although the Titans had already confirmed their place in the Play-offs, they made only one change to their XI ahead of their final group stage game against RCB. West Indies’ Alzarri Joseph was left out with New Zealand’s Lockie Ferguson coming in. Ferguson was expensive and we expect Joseph to return to the side for this match.
RR Team News:
There was one change to the Rajasthan Royals XI ahead of their final group stage match against CSK at the Brabourne Stadium on Friday. In came West Indian Shimron Hetmyer, who had missed a few games to attend the birth of his child, with New Zealand all-rounder Jimmy Neesham making way.
GT vs RR Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Players H2H Battle (Player Matchups)
S Hetmyer against R Khan
42 balls 62 runs 04 out
S Hetmyer against M Shami
23 balls 37 runs 03 out
S Hetmyer against L Ferguson
24 balls 25 runs 01 out
M Wade against T Boult
23 balls 37 runs 03 out
M Wadeagainst Y Chahal
15 balls 16 runs 01 out
H Pandya against T Boult
14 balls 23 runs 02 out
H Pandya against P Krishna
23 balls 45 runs 01 out
H Pandya against Y Chahal
29 balls 23 runs 00 out
D Padikkal against L Ferguson
14 balls 23 runs 02 out
D Padikkal against R Tewatia
29 balls 37 runs 01 out
D Padikkal against R Khan
16 balls 14 runs 01 out
J Buttleragainst M Shami
29 balls 40 runs 01 out
J Buttler against V Shankar
08 balls 18 runs 01 out
J Buttleragainst H Pandya
41 balls 70 runs 00 out
R Parag against M Shami
10 balls 13 runs 02 out
S Samson against R Khan
60 balls 59 runs 01 out
S Samson against M Shami
24 balls 44 runs 01 out
S Samson against V Shankar
17 balls 25 runs 01 out
S Gill against T Boult
23 balls 22 runs 01 out
S Gill against Y Chahal
15 balls 17 runs 01 out
D Miller against R Ashwin
17 balls 11 runs 01 out
Y Jaiswalagainst R Khan
09 balls 13 runs 01 out
W Saha against Y Chahal
20 balls 27 runs 01 out
Get Ground Specific Stats and Records in Team Guide Section on match day
Who will win today’s match: GT vs RR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Rajasthan Royals are favorites to beat Gujarat Titans
GT Key Players:
The opener made a 4-ball 1 in his short innings against RCB. However, he has hit 403 runs in total IPL 2022 including four half-centuries.
The skipper had gone six innings in a row with a top score of 24 but bounced back to post his fourth half-century of the competition against RCB.
The young Afghanistan leg-spinner continues to impress each year in the IPL. He has picked up 9 wickets from his last four matches.
RR Key Players:
The English right-handed opener could only manage 2 runs from 5 balls against CSK but still has a healthy average of 48.38 from 14 innings this season.
The 20 year old Indian opener top scored for Rajasthan Royals with 59 runs from 44 balls in the win over CSK. He has scored 187 runs across his last four innings.
The Indian spinner is the leading wicket taker in the tournament and dismissed Ambati Rayudu and MS Dhoni in the last match.
GT vs RR Team Info:
GT Team Updates:
- Gujarat Titans were the first franchise to qualify for IPL 2022 playoffs after the Hardik Pandya-led side defeated Lucknow Super Giants to climb to the top spot in the points table.
- Hardik Pandya scored a fifty in last game and finally got his form back after few failures.
- Shubman Gill and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning.
- Shubhman Gill has blown hot and cold in this season , but he is a champion player and can go huge anytime.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position.
- Hardik Pandya and David Miller will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the Gujrat Titans as a Captain.
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujrat Titans.
- Rashid-Khan and Rahul Tewatia will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Rashid Khan will be the key pick from Gujarat side, he is an economical bowler and can also bat in death overs.
- Mohammed Shami and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR Team Updates:
- Rajasthan Royals booked their place in the final after registering a five-wicket win over Chennai Super Kings on Friday.
- Rajasthans main concern is jos Butler form, who started the season with a bang and form last 4-5 matches have failed to score runs.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Jos Buttler is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravichandran Ashwin was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match. He won the match for Rajasthan Royals with his brilliant batting.
- Prasidh Krishna and Trent Boult will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Shubman Gill, Wriddhiman Saha(WK), Matthew Wade(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), David Miller, Rahul Tewatia, Rashid-Khan, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Lockie Ferguson, Yash Dayal, Mohammed Shami, Sai Sudharsan, Jayant Yadav, Dominic Drakes, Noor Ahmad, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Vijay Shankar, Pradeep Sangwan, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Abhinav Manohar, Alzarri Joseph, Varun Aaron, Darshan Nalkande.
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Obed McCoy, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Sen, Shubham Garhwal, Dhruv Jurel(WK), Daryl Mitchell, KC Cariappa, Tejas Baroka, Anunay- Singh, Corbin Bosch, Karun Nair, Jimmy Neesham, Rassie van der-Dussen, Navdeep Saini, Kuldip Yadav.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction