GUJ-W vs DC-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Gujarat Giants vs Delhi Capitals Women
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 11 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-9
Venue: DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai, India
GUJ-W vs DC-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Sophia Dunkley hit 65 runs from 28 balls against Royal Challengers Bangalore and the opener is well worth backing as Gujarat Giants’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Ashleigh Gardner took 3-31 on Wednesday and the off-spinner is our pick for Gujarat Giants’ top wicket taker in this clash.
- Meg Lanning has scored 185 runs from three innings in the WPL and the captain is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this match. Jess Jonassen is a vastly experienced spinner who can trouble the best players in the world. She is a strong choice for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against Gujarat Giants.
- With three excellent scores already, we recommend backing Meg Lanning to hit over 29.5 runs in this match.
GUJ-W vs DC-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be very similar weather to what we have seen across the opening fixtures. Warm and clear skies throughout this evening match.
Although the Capitals were bowled out for only 105 on this pitch in their last game, it is a good batting surface. A par total is at least 185.
Both teams won the toss and chose to bat first in their last match. As a result, we predict that both skippers will want to do the same and bat first in this game also.
GUJ-W vs DC-W TEAM NEWS:
GUJ-W Team News:
After Australian keeper-batter and skipper Beth Mooney was ruled out of the tournament with injury, Gujarat Giants have moved quickly to secure the services of South African opener Laura Wolvaardt. We expect her to come into the team at the top of the order in this game.
DC-W Team News:
There was one change for Delhi Capitals ahead of their defeat against Mumbai Indians on Thursday with off-spinner Minnu Mani coming into the team for 25 year old pace bowler Arundhati Reddy. Mani made a three-ball duck but should keep her place in the side for this game.
GUJ-W vs DC-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Sophia Dunkley
3. Harleen Deol
4. Ashleigh Gardner
5. Dayalan Hemalatha
6. Annabel Sutherland
7. Sneh Rana(C)
8. Kim Garth
9. Sushma Verma(WK)
10. Mansi Joshi
11. Tanuja Kanwer
2. Meg Lanning(C)
3. Alice Capsey
4. Marizanne Kapp
5. Jemimah Rodrigues
6. Jess Jonassen
7. Taniya Bhatia(WK)
8. Mani Minnu
9. Shikha Pandey
10. Radha Yadav
11. Tara Norris
GUJ-W vs DC-W Team Updates:
GUJ-W Team Updates –
- Sabbhineni Meghana and Sophia Dunkley will probably open the inning.
- Harleen Deol will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Dayalan Hemalatha will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ashleigh Gardner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sneh Rana will lead the Gujarat Giants Women as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Sushma Verma will do the Wicket Keeping for Gujarat Giants Women.
- Ashleigh Gardner and Sneh Rana will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Ashleigh Gardner is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mansi Joshi and Tanuja Kanwer will lead the pace attack of her team.
DC-W Team Updates –
- Shafali Verma and Meg Lanning will probably open the inning.
- Meg Lanning is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Alice Capsey will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marizanne Kapp and Jemimah Rodrigues will handle the middle-order batting.
- Meg Lanning will lead the Delhi Capitals Women as a Captain. She was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Taniya Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals Women.
- Jess Jonassen and Radha Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Tara Norris and Shikha Pandey will lead the pace attack of her team.
This should be a really interesting game with the Capitals losing their first game and the Giants winning their first match in both of their last fixtures. We expect a very close contest with Laura Wolvaardt adding to the quality in the top order for Gujarat Giants. However, Meg Lanning is leading her side very impressively and we are predicting another victory for Delhi Capitals.
Delhi Capitals are favorites to beat Gujarat Giants.
GUJ-W Key Players:
Sophia Dunkley –
the English opener made her first big score of the tournament in the last game. She has grown in stature over the last two years and is a very capable opener.
Ashleigh Gardner –
the Australian all-rounder has the ability to win a game with the bat or ball. She dismissed Smriti Mandhana, Richa Ghosh and Kanika Ahuja in the last game.
Kim Garth –
the Australian bowling all-rounder has excellent memories of the DY Patil Stadium as this was where she took a five wicket haul in Match 3.
DC-W Key Players:
Meg Lanning –
the skipper has top scored for Delhi Capitals in each of her last two innings and hit 72 runs in her other match in the WPL 2023 tournament.
Alice Capsey –
the young English top order batter has chipped in with three wickets already in the tournament. However, we expect her to make a big score at some stage over the next games.
Jess Jonassen –
the Australian bowling all-rounder took 3-43 in the win over UP Warriorz and will certainly get turn on this pitch on Saturday evening.
GUJ-W vs DC-W Team Form:
GUJ-W Team Form –
After losing their first two games of the tournament, the Giants are now looking to make it two wins in a row.
DC-W Team Form –
After winning their first two games of the tournament, Delhi Capitals suffered their first defeat in their last match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
GUJ-W vs DC-W SQUAD:
Gujarat Giants Women (GUJ-W):
Sabbhineni Meghana, Sophia Dunkley, Harleen Deol, Ashleigh Gardner, Dayalan Hemalatha, Annabel Sutherland, Sneh Rana(C), Kim Garth, Sushma Verma(WK), Mansi Joshi, Tanuja Kanwer, Beth Mooney(WK), Ashwani Kumari, Parunika Sisodia, Georgia Wareham, Shabnam Shakil, Monica Patel, Hurley Gala, Laura Wolvaardt
Delhi Capitals Women (DEL-W):
Shafali Verma, Meg Lanning(C), Alice Capsey, Marizanne Kapp, Jemimah Rodrigues, Jess Jonassen, Taniya Bhatia(WK), Mani Minnu, Shikha Pandey, Radha Yadav, Tara Norris, Jasia Aktar, Laura Kimmince, Sneha Deepthi, Poonam Yadav, Titas Sadhu, Aparna Mondal(WK), Arundathi Reddy
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction