GUY vs BAR Dream11 Prediction, Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for CPL T20i Qualifier Match 2022
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Barbados Royals
CPL T20i Qualifier Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 27 Sep, 07:30 AM (IST)
Series: CPL T20i Qualifier Match
Venue: Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
GUY vs BAR Dream11 Prediction:
- Kyle Mayers has hit three half-centuries in the tournament and we are backing the opener to be Barbados Royals’ highest run scorer in this game. Only Alzarri Joseph has taken more wickets in the 2022 CPL than Obed McCoy and the left-arm pace bowler is a strong choice for Barbados Royals’ top wicket taker in Qualifier 1.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz has scored 134 runs from his last three innings and the Afghanistan opener is our tip for Guyana Amazon Warriors’ highest run scorer in this match. Shakib Al Hasan has taken seven wickets from his last four matches and the Bangladesh all-rounder is our pick for the Warriors’ top wicket taker on Tuesday.
- We recommend backing Obed McCoy to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
GUY vs BAR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on BT Sports, Willow TV and Fox Sports.
Fans can stream the match on FanCode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be humid with sunny spells alongside cloudy conditions during the scheduled time of this match. It should remain dry but there is a chance of a thunderstorm in the area.
There was assistance for all types of bowlers in Sunday’s game but the Warriors batters also showed that it is a good batting wicket. We expect a par score to be over 170.
Guyana Amazon Warriors won the toss before choosing to field and winning by five wickets on Sunday. On the same surface, we expect to see both skippers opting to bowl first.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
W, W, W, W, L
L, W, W, L, W
GUY vs BAR NEWS:
GUY Team News:
The Warriors continue to select the same XI and who can blame them with a fully fit squad and four successive victories. Five of their six bowlers took a wicket on Sunday and three of their batters hit sixes as they got over the winning line with 33 balls remaining.
BAR Team News:
There were three changes to the Barbados Royals XI with South African Corbin Bosch rested and left-arm pace bowler Obed McCoy returning. Afghanistan’s Najibullah Zadran came in for his first appearance of the tournament and, although he got a golden duck, we expect to see him retain his place.
GUY vs BAR Pre-Toss LineUps:
This should be an excellent game to kick off the play-off stage of the 2022 CPL. Barbados Royals have looked too strong for most of the tournament but were well beaten on Sunday by the Warriors. We expect this match to be closer but are backing Guyana Amazon Warriors to win and qualify for the final.
Guyana Amazon Warriors are favorites to beat Barbados Royals at odds.
GUY vs BAR Team Updates:
GUY Team Updates
- Chandrapaul Hemraj and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Shai Hope will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Shakib Al Hasan and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shakib Al Hasan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shimron Hetmyer will lead the GUY as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket Keeping for GUY.
- Imran Tahir will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Gudakesh Motie and Junior Sinclair will lead the pace attack of his team.
BAR Team Updates
- Rahkeem Cornwall and Kyle Mayers will probably open the inning.
- Kyle Mayers is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Harry Tector will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Azam Khan and Jason Holder will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jason Holder was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Kyle Mayers will lead the Barbados Royals as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Devon Thomas will do the Wicket Keeping for Barbados Royals.
- Rahkeem Cornwall and Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Obed McCoy and Ramon Simmonds will lead the pace attack of his team.
GUY Key Players:
The keeper-batter hit two fours in his 25-ball 22 runs in Match 30. The 20 year old right-hander is one of the most exciting young players in world cricket.
the bowling all-rounder has been expensive across the tournament but is always a wicket taking option. He recorded his best figures of the competition, 3-14, on Sunday.
Shakib Al Hasan
the Bangladesh all-rounder contributed with bat and ball in the win over Bangladesh Royals. He took 1-12 before striking 53 runs from 30 balls.
BAR Key Players:
the left-handed opener has scored only 26 runs from his last four innings but contributed with the wicket of opener Chandrapaul Hemraj on Sunday.
the all-rounder has taken at least one wicket in each of the last eight games. He hit 42 from 39 balls before dismissing Shai Hope.
the left-arm quick bowler took the wickets of Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Shakib Al Hasan in the last game. He has taken 15 wickets across the tournament.
GUY vs BAR Team Forms:
GUY Team Form:
The Warriors are the most in-form side in the CPL 2022 and are targeting their fifth win on the bounce in this game.
BAR Team Form:
The Royals were clear winners of the 2022 CPL group stage but have lost two of their last four matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Guyana Amazon Warriors:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(w), Chandrapaul Hemraj, Shai Hope, Shakib Al Hasan, Shimron Hetmyer(c), Keemo Paul, Romario Shepherd, Odean Smith, Gudakesh Motie, Junior Sinclair, Imran Tahir, Paul Stirling, Colin Ingram, Veerasammy Permaul, Ronsford Beaton, Jermaine Blackwood, Matthew Nandu
Rahkeem Cornwall, Kyle Mayers(c), Harry Tector, Azam Khan, Jason Holder, Najibullah Zadran, Devon Thomas(w), Joshua Bishop, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Obed McCoy, Ramon Simmonds, Corbin Bosch, Oshane Thomas, Nyeem Young, Hayden Walsh, Teddy Bishop, Justin Greaves.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction