HUR vs STR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match 2022
Hobart Hurricanes vs Adelaide Strikers
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 02 Jan, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Bellerive Oval, Hobart, Australia
HUR vs STR Dream11 Prediction:
- Captain Matthew Wade has scored 168 runs from five innings and the Hobart skipper is a strong choice for their highest run scorer against Adelaide Strikers. Wrist spinner Patrick Dooley continues to cause plenty of problems for all batters and he is our pick for Hobart Hurricanes’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Only four players have hit more runs than Matthew Short in the 2022-23 Big Bash League and he is our tip for Adelaide Strikers’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Henry Thornton has taken 16 wickets from six games and he is well worth backing as Adelaide Strikers’ top wicket taker against Hobart Hurricanes
- With a fantastic record in this campaign, we recommend selecting Henry Thornton to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
HUR vs STR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather in Hobart, AU is cloudy. The temperature is expected to be around 27°C on the match day with 57% humidity and 12.4 km/h wind speed. There are 38% chance of precipitation during the game.
The surface at the Blundstone Arena offers one of the better batting tracks in the country coupled with an electric outfield. However, the fast bowlers will have some assistance in the initial stages and can also make use of one of the longer sides of the ground. The team winning the toss would be inclined to bat first at this venue, with spinners likely to have a big say in the second innings.
Teams batting second have had the most success in BBL fixtures at the Bellerive Oval with a 52% winning record. We predict that the captains will want to field first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, L, W, L
L, L, L, W, W
HUR vs STR TEAM NEWS:
HUR Team News:
There has been no confirmation that opener Ben McDermott will return to the team after missing the last two games and we do not expect the team management to risk him. There are no other injury worries for the Hurricanes and we expect them to be unchanged.
STR Team News:
For the second successive game, we expect Jake Weatherald to be missing with a hamstring injury. Henry Hunt hit 49 in the last match and we do not expect any changes to the XI although there is the possibility of switching the batting order around.
HUR vs STR Pre-Toss LineUps:
HUR vs STR Team Updates:
HUR Team Updates
- Caleb Jewell and DArcy Short will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position.
- Tim David and Shadab Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Matthew Wade will lead the Hobart Hurricanes as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Hobart Hurricanes.
- Paddy Dooley and DArcy Short will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Riley Meredith and Nathan Ellis will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Nathan Ellis was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
STR Team Updates
- Matthew Short and Henry Hunt will probably open the inning.
- Chris Lynn will bat at the one-down position.
- Adam Hose and Colin de Grandhomme will handle the middle-order batting.
- Peter Siddle will lead the Adelaide Strikers as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Harry Nielsen will do the Wicket Keeping for Adelaide Strikers.
- Matthew Short and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Matthew Short is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Henry Thornton and Wes Agar will lead the pace attack of his team.
Adelaide Strikers are favorites to beat Hobart Hurricanes
HUR Key Players:
- D’Arcy Short [15, (19, 3W), 8, ]
- Tim David [24, 2, 2, 8*, 36, 21]
- Nathan Ellis [0W, 0W, 3W, 2W, 1W]
- Shadab Khan [1W, ]
- Matthew Wade [35, 130*, 56, 66]
- Riley Meredith [2W, 2W, 0W, 3W]
STR Key Players:
- Rashid-Khan [0W, 3W, (8, 0W)]
- Chris Lynn [36, 41, 13, 6, 34*]
- Colin de Grandhomme [33, 7, (4, 1W)]
- Wes Agar [4W, 0W, 2W, 1W]
- Henry Thornton [5W, 4W]
- Matthew Short [1W, 84, 2, 53, 75]
HUR vs STR C/VC OPTION:
- Chris Lynn [PTs: 266, CR: 8.5]
- Shadab Khan [PTs: 290, CR: 9]
- Matthew Wade [PTs: 292, CR: 8.5]
- Matthew Short [PTs: 484, CR: 9]
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR):
Caleb Jewell, DArcy Short, Matthew Wade(WK)(C), Tim David, Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Jimmy Neesham, Joel Paris, Nathan Ellis, Paddy Dooley, Riley Meredith, Wil Parker, Zak Crawley, Mac Wright, Billy Stanlake, Iain Carlisle, Ben McDermott, Faheem Ashraf, Tim Paine(WK), Mitchell Owen, Chris Tremain
Adelaide Strikers (STR):
Matthew Short, Henry Hunt, Chris Lynn, Adam Hose, Colin de Grandhomme, Thomas Kelly, Harry Nielsen(WK), Rashid-Khan, Wes Agar, Henry Thornton, Peter Siddle(C), Cameron Boyce, Jordan Buckingham, Jake Weatherald, Alex Carey(WK), Travis Head, Ryan Gibson, Ben Manenti, Harry Conway
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction