IND-L vs ENG-L Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 14th Legends Match 2022
India vs England Legends
Legends Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 22 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Legends Match 14
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Dehradun
IND-L vs ENG-L Dream11 Prediction:
- Opener Sachin Tendulkar looked very strong before the rain arrived against New Zealand. The opener is our tip for India Legends’ highest run scorer against England Legends.
- 35 year old spinner Rahul Sharma took 3-17 against South Africa Legends and the spinner is well worth backing as India Legends’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Captain Ian Bell was in good form against West Indies Legends. The stylish batter is our pick for England Legends’ highest run scorer against India Legends.
IND-L vs ENG-L Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Colors Cineplex HD, Colors Cineplex, Colors Cineplex Superhits and Sports18 Khel.
Fans can stream the match on Voot.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight clouds. But there are no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
The match will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun. We expect a par score to be over 170 on this pitch which we anticipate will turn a good amount for the spinners.
IND-L vs ENG-L TEAM NEWS:
IND-L Team News:
The hosts are in third place so far in the 2022 Road Safety World Series after winning one game and having two no-results. The only full game saw India Legends thrash South Africa Legends by 61 runs in Kanpur in Match 1 of the tournament.
ENG-L Team News:
Ian Bell’s team have had a disappointing start to the campaign with two defeats and one no-result from their three scheduled games in the campaign. However, in the 2021 tournament, they were the only side to beat India Legends and they will use that as encouragement for the side ahead of this clash.
IND-L vs ENG-L Pre-Toss LineUps:
Although the memory of last year’s six run defeat to England Legends in Raipur will still be in the minds of the India Legends players, we expect them to get revenge in this clash. India Legends have looked far more talented in the tournament so far and we are backing them to win this match
India Legends are favorites to beat England Legends
IND-L vs ENG-L Team Updates:
IND-L Team Updates
- Sachin Tendulkar and Naman Ojha will probably open the inning.
- Sachin Tendulkar was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Suresh Raina will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Stuart Binny and Yuvraj Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Stuart Binny is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sachin Tendulkar will lead the India Legends as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Naman Ojha will do the Wicket Keeping for India Legends.
- Rahul Sharma and Yusuf Pathan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Manpreet Gony and Abhimanyu Mithun will lead the pace attack of his team.
ENG-L Team Updates
- Phil Mustard and Ian Bell will probably open the inning.
- Mal Loye will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Darren Maddy and James Tindall will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ian Bell will lead the England Legends as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Phil Mustard will do the Wicket Keeping for England Legends.
- Stephen Parry will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Chris Schofield and Chris Tremlett will lead the pace attack of his team.
IND-L Key Players:
Openers, keeper-batter Naman Ojha and captain Sachin Tendulkar, hit scores of 18 and 19 not out before the rain arrived in Indore against New Zealand Legends on Monday. Ojha hit a six as did Suresh Raina across the 5.5 overs of the match.
This India side have plenty of bowling options in their squad and this was shown in their Match 1 victory over South Africa Legends when five of the seven bowlers used took wickets. Pace bowler Munaf Patel has taken two wickets in three of his last four games in Legends cricket.
- Manpreet Gony [0W]
- Yuvraj Singh 
- Sachin Tendulkar 
- Yusuf Pathan [35*]
- Suresh Raina 
- Rahul Sharma [3W]
ENG-L Key Players:
It was England’s higher-middle order who produced the runs for the team in their eight wicket defeat to West Indies Legends on Saturday. Captain Ian Bell scored 46 runs from 43 balls, Darren Maddy scored a run a ball 23 with Rikki Clarke top scoring with an impressive 50 not out from 25 balls.
Rikki Clarke completed an impressive all-round performance with figures of 2-16 in Match 9. No other England Legends bowlers took a wicket while Clarke dismissed Dwayne Smith and Navin Stewart. Dimitri Mascarenhas conceded 16 runs from his only over.
- Chris Tremlett [0W]
- Mal Loye 
- Darren Maddy 
- Dimitri Mascarenhas [1W]
- Rikki Clarke 
IND-L vs ENG-L Team Form:
IND-L Team Form:
- Although they have not been able to complete the fixtures in their last two matches, India Legends are still playing excellent cricket and have only lost one match over two seasons in the Road Safety World Series.
ENG-L Team Form:
- England Legends won only three games last season and are yet to get their first win this year. They were outplayed in all departments against West Indies Legends.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Naman Ojha(w), Sachin Tendulkar(c), Suresh Raina, Stuart Binny, Yuvraj Singh, Yusuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan, Manpreet Gony, Rahul Sharma, Pragyan Ojha, Abhimanyu Mithun, Ravi Gaikwad, Vinay Kumar, Rajesh Pawar, S Badrinath, Munaf Patel, Harbhajan Singh
Phil Mustard(w), Mal Loye, Ian Bell(c), Darren Maddy, Rikki Clarke, Dimitri Mascarenhas, James Tindall, Chris Schofield, Chris Tremlett, Stephen Parry, Jade Dernbach, Stuart Meaker, Nick Compton, Darren Stevens, Tim Ambrose.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction