IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st ODI Match 2023
India vs Australia
1st ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 17 Mar, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Holkar Cricket Stadium – Indore, India
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction:
- Virat Kohli has scored over 12800 runs in this format including 46 centuries. The former India captain is well worth backing as their highest run scorer in this opening ODI. With the ball, Mohammed Siraj was in exceptional form in this format earlier in the year. He is our tip for India’s top wicket taker against Australia.
- Steve Smith averages 45.11 with 12 hundreds in ODI cricket and the skipper is our pick for Australia’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Mitchell Starc has 211 wickets in this format and he is a strong choice for Australia’s top wicket taker on Friday.
- Mohammed Siraj will bowl with good energy and enthusiasm throughout this match. We recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
IND vs AUS Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, BT Sport, Foxtel and Kayo.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather forecast is for uninterrupted sunshine for the majority of this match before clear skies in the evening. The temperature will not drop below 29 degrees.
There are always plenty of runs on offer at this venue and we expect a par score of 300+. The wicket will be a bit quicker than we have seen across the recent Test series.
Four of the last five ODIs at this venue have been won by the team batting second and we predict that both captains will choose to field first if they win the toss ahead of this game.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
W, W, W, W, W
IND vs AUS TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
With the 2023 World Cup now less than seven months away, we expect to see India continue to take this format more and more seriously. They have selected a very strong squad although captain Rohit Sharma will miss this opening game with Hardik Pandya leading the side.
AUS Team News:
With captain Pat Cummins remaining in Australia due to a family bereavement, Steve Smith, who skippered the team across the last two Tests, will lead the side again in this series. There are no injuries in the squad ahead of this first ODI at the Wankhede Stadium.
IND vs AUS Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Shubman Gill
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Lokesh Rahul(WK)
6. Hardik Pandya(C)
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Axar Patel
9. Shardul Thakur
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Mohammed Siraj
2. Travis Head
3. Steven Smith(C)
4. Marnus Labuschagne
5. Mitchell Marsh
6. Cameron Green
7. Glenn Maxwell
8. Alex Carey(WK)
9. Sean Abbott
10. Mitchell Starc
11. Adam Zampa
IND vs AUS Team Updates:
IND Team Updates
- The focus will be on white-ball specialists as India aim to continue their dominance at home in ODIs.
- Hardik Pandya, Suryakumar Yadav, Washington Sundar, & Chahal will be looking to play an attacking brand of cricket.
- Virat Kohli is also in good form in ODIs and will look to build on the Ahmedabad century he scored in the last Test against Australia. India have two ODI series in 2023 and would now be eyeing a hattrick of ODI series wins.
- Ishan Kishan and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Lokesh Rahul will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of his team.
AUS Team Updates
- Australia will be happy with the presence of Glenn Maxwell and David Warner.
- The two senior pros have recovered from their respective injuries and would be keen to make a statement.
- Bowling looks slightly weaker for the visitors, and a lot will depend on Starc to provide breakthroughs upfront.
- David Warner and Travis Head will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marnus Labuschagne and Mitchell Marsh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Steven Smith will lead the Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Adam Zampa and Glenn Maxwell will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mitchell Starc and Sean Abbott will lead the pace attack of his team.
Australia showed plenty of fight and commitment over the last two Tests and they will be looking to carry those qualities into this first ODI. With the World Cup in the minds of all the players, this series carries extra significance and players for both sides will be wanting to secure their place ahead of the tournament. Even without Rohit Sharma, India’s batting line-up looks to be the stronger and we are backing them to win this ODI.
India are favorites to beat Australia
IND Key Players:
Virat Kohli –
The right-handed top order batter comes into this game after hitting 186 in last week’s Test Match. He also hit 113 and 166 not out against Sri Lanka in the 50 over format earlier this year.
Shubman Gill –
The off-spinning bowling all-rounder has taken at least three wickets in every innings of this series so far and looks dangerous whenever he comes on to bowl.
Mohammed Siraj –
The 29 year old pace bowler took 14 wickets from five ODIs earlier this year and he has established himself as a key part of India’s bowling attack.
AUS Key Players:
Steve Smith –
The captain did not make a half-century across the Test series but often made a good start in his innings. He will not take unnecessary risks but will score at a good rate.
Mitchell Marsh –
The batting all-rounder has established himself as one of Australia’s most reliable performers in white ball cricket over recent years.
Mitchell Starc –
The left-arm pace bowler came back into the Test side for the last two games but will be particularly dangerous with his inswinging yorkers in the final overs of India’s innings.
IND vs AUS Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
India have won their last seven ODIs with wins over New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
AUS Team Form:
Australia have won their last two ODI series, against England and New Zealand, 3-0.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
IND vs AUS SQUAD:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Lokesh Rahul(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umran Malik, Shreyas Iyer, Jaydev Unadkat, Kuldeep Yadav
David Warner, Travis Head, Steven Smith(C), Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Green, Glenn Maxwell, Alex Carey(WK), Sean Abbott, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Inglis(WK), Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Agar, Nathan Ellis
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction