IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd ODI Match 2023
India vs Australia
3rd ODI Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 22 Mar, 01:30 PM (IST)
Series: 3rd ODI Match
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium – Chennai, India
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction:
- Virat Kohli was one of the only India players to look comfortable at the crease on Sunday and the record-breaking batter is our pick for India’s highest run scorer on Wednesday. Mohammed Shami has 162 ODI wickets and the right-arm quick is a strong choice for India’s top wicket taker against Australia.
- Mitchell Marsh hit 66 not out from 36 balls on Sunday and the right-handed opener is well worth backing as Australia’s highest run scorer in this final ODI. Mitchell Starc took his ninth five-wicket haul in this format in the second ODI and he is our tip for Australia’s top wicket taker in this game.
- We have selected Virat Kohli to hit over 31.5 runs in this final ODI. He has been in excellent form across all formats over recent games.
IND vs AUS Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports, BT Sport, Foxtel and Kayo.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The forecast is for a very humid afternoon and evening in Chennai however we expect the rain showers, which are forecast in the area, to miss the games.
The surface in Chennai always does something for the spinners but with the overhead conditions we expect the pace bowlers to also enjoy bowling in this game. A par score will be 250+.
Both teams have won a toss in the series and gone on to win a match after choosing to field first. Our prediction is that the skippers will choose to field first in this match if they win the toss.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, W, W, W
W, L, W, W, W
IND vs AUS TEAM NEWS:
IND Team News:
After winning the first ODI of the series, the hosts made one change to their side ahead of the second ODI. In came Axar Patel with Shardul Thakur missing out. Suryakumar Yadav has been dismissed for successive golden ducks in the series but we anticipate he will retain his place.
AUS Team News:
There were two changes for Australia ahead of the second ODI with Glen Maxwell and Josh Inglis making way for Alex Carey and Nathan Ellis. No risks will be taken over Maxwell’s fitness and Ellis could well get another opportunity in this final game.
IND vs AUS Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Lokesh Rahul(WK)
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Ravindra Jadeja
8. Axar Patel
9. Kuldeep Yadav
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Mohammed Siraj
2. Mitchell Marsh
3. Steven Smith(C)
4. Marnus Labuschagne
5. Alex Carey(WK)
6. Cameron Green
7. Marcus Stoinis
8. Sean Abbott
9. Nathan Ellis
10. Mitchell Starc
11. Adam Zampa
IND vs AUS Team Updates:
IND Team Updates
- Shubman Gill and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Lokesh Rahul will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Lokesh Rahul will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Ravindra Jadeja and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ravindra Jadeja is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Mohammed Shami and Mohammed Siraj will lead the pace attack of his team.
AUS Team Updates
- Travis Head and Mitchell Marsh will probably open the inning.
- Steven Smith will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Marnus Labuschagne and Alex Carey will handle the middle-order batting.
- Steven Smith will lead Australia as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Australia.
- Adam Zampa will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Mitchell Starc and Sean Abbott will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mitchell Starc is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
This ODI promises to be a very interesting contest with both India and Australia keen to put down a marker ahead of the World Cup later in the year. India have a huge job to turn themselves around after being thrashed in Vizag but certainly have the players to do it. Our prediction is for a very close final ODI with Michell Starc again causing problems for India’s top order. But overall, we are backing India’s players to have enough quality to win the fixture.
India are favorites to beat Australia
IND Key Players:
Virat Kohli –
The number three batter top scored for India in Sunday’s heavy defeat. He has been in excellent form over the last six months and will be the big wicket that Australia will want to take early in this game.
Ravindra Jadeja –
The all-rounder was asked to carry out a re-build of the batting on Sunday and still made a useful contribution. He has been a bowler who has caused Australia’s batting plenty of problems on this tour.
Mohammed Shami –
Although he went wicketless in the second ODI, Shami did not have many runs to play with. He continues to be one of the best all-format bowlers in world cricket.
AUS Key Players:
Mitchell Marsh –
The opener has been in excellent form and has hit 145 runs across the two opening games of the series. He is a big-hitter who will attack from the start of his innings.
Sean Abbott –
The bowling all-rounder has been very impressive at the Wankhede Stadium and in the second ODI. He got no reward in the first match but took 3-23 on Sunday.
Mitchell Starc –
The left-arm pace bowler had been written off as past his best but he looks set to be one of the key players at the World Cup later this year. He will be looking to end the series with more wickets in Chennai.
IND vs AUS Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
After eight successive wins in ODIs, India need to start another winning run in this match.
AUS Team Form:
Australia got back to winning ways in this format on Sunday and have now won seven of their last eight ODIs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
IND vs AUS SQUAD:
Shubman Gill, Rohit Sharma(C), Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Lokesh Rahul(WK), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Umran Malik, Ishan Kishan(WK), Shardul Thakur, Jaydev Unadkat
Travis Head, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith(C), Marnus Labuschagne, Alex Carey(WK), Cameron Green, Marcus Stoinis, Sean Abbott, Nathan Ellis, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Inglis(WK), David Warner, Glenn Maxwell, Ashton Agar
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction