IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 4th T20 Match Team and Analysis
IND vs WI 4th T20 Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 12 Aug, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series:: 4th T20 Match
Venue: Central Broward Stadium – Lauderhill, United States
W, L, L, W, W
L, W, W, W, L
IND vs WI Preview:
- Although he was dismissed for only 20 on Tuesday, Nicholas Pooran has been in brilliant form. The keeper-batter is our tip for West Indies’ highest run scorer in this match. Alzarri Joseph has taken 2 wickets in each of the last two games and he is a strong choice for West Indies’ top wicket taker in Lauderhill.
- Suryakumar Yadav hit 83 runs from 44 balls in Providence and the vice-captain is well worth backing as India’s highest run scorer in this T20I. Kuldeep Yadav has been brilliant across the ODI and T20I series. The spinner is our pick for India’s top wicket taker in this game.
- With 11 wickets on this tour already, we recommend choosing Kuldeep Yadav to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
TV Channels: You can watch this game on BT Sport, DD Sports Channel, Flow Sports, Rush and SportsMax.
Live Streaming: This match can be live-streamed on JioCinema and Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
We usually see plenty of turn at this venue and the pitch looks likely to deliver the same in this fixture. A par score will be around 175.
The skipper who has won the toss has chosen to bat first in all three games so far in the series. We predict that both teams will want to bat first in this match.
West Indies have won when batting first and when batting second so far in the series. With the weather forecast better for the second half of this T20I, we predict that both teams will want to field first.
IND vs WI Team NEWS:
IND Team News:
Yashasvi Jaiswal made his T20I debut in the third game of the series in Providence as he came into the team in place of keeper-batter Ishan Kishan. Kuldeep Yadav also came into the team for Ravi Bishnoi with Sanju Samson taking the gloves. We expect the same XI to be picked for this match.
WI Team News:
So far in the series, West Indies have selected the same players in all three matches. And in spite of losing for the first time on Tuesday, we are not expecting many changes ahead of this game although there will be a temptation to play an additional spinner.
1. Shubman Gill
2. Yashasvi Jaiswal
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Tilak Varma
5. Hardik Pandya(C)
6. Sanju Samson(WK)
7. Axar Patel
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Yuzvendra Chahal
10. Arshdeep Singh
11. Mukesh Kumar
2. Brandon King
3. Johnson Charles(WK)
4. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
5. Rovman Powell(C)
6. Shimron Hetmyer
7. Romario Shepherd
8. Roston Chase
9. Akeal Hosein
10. Alzarri Joseph
11. Obed McCoy
IND vs WI Team Combo:
IND Team Info –
- Shubman Gill and Yashasvi Jaiswal will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Suryakumar Yadav was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Tilak Varma and Hardik Pandya will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tilak Varma is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Mukesh Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Info –
- Kyle Mayers and Brandon King will probably open the inning.
- Brandon King was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Johnson Charles will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nicholas Pooran and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rovman Powell will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Johnson Charles will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein and Roston Chase will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Alzarri Joseph and Romario Shepherd will lead the pace attack of his team.
With Suryakumar Yadav and Kuldeep Yadav in top form, any team in the world would struggle against India. West Indies are not a bad team but India certainly have the edge ahead of this T20I.
IND vs WI Key Players:
The short-format expert came back into form in Tuesday’s game with 10 fours and four sixes in his 17th innings of 50+ in T20Is.
Considering that the 20 year old had not made an international appearance before the start of this series, his returns of 39, 51 and 49 not out have been very impressive.
The returning left-arm wrist spinner showed how crucial he is to the team with the dismissals of Brandon King, Johnson Charles and Nicholas Pooran in the second T20I.
The T20 specialist hit the ball cleanly once again in the last game. He struck three boundaries and will carry the attack to the India bowlers in this match.
The skipper produced a brilliant batting display in the last game. He finished on 40 not out from 19 balls after hitting three sixes.
The right-arm quick bowler is a very consistent bowler at international level. He has picked up the key wicket of Shubman Gill in each of the last two games.
IND vs WI Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
Although the last game was the first that India had won in the series, both of their previous defeats were by narrow margins.
WI Team Form:
After three successive victories, West Indies suffered their first T20I defeat in four games on Tuesday.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
India (IND) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Hardik Pandya(C), Sanju Samson(WK), Axar Patel, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar, Ishan Kishan(WK), Ravi Bishnoi, Umran Malik, Avesh Khan
West Indies (WI) Squad:
Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Johnson Charles(WK), Nicholas Pooran(WK), Rovman Powell(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Romario Shepherd, Roston Chase, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Oshane Thomas, Shai Hope(WK), Jason Holder, Odean Smith
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction