IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 3rd T20 Match Team and Analysis
IND vs WI 3rd T20 Match Prediction
Match: IND vs WI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 Aug, 08:00 PM (IST)
Series:: 3rd T20 Match
Venue: Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
L, L, W, W, L
W, W, W, L, W
IND vs WI Preview:
- Nicholas Pooran is playing some of the most consistent and exciting cricket off his career and the left-hander is a strong choice for West Indies’ highest run scorer against India. With the ball, Alzarri Joseph took 2-28 on Sunday and the pace bowler is our pick for West Indies’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Tilak Varma has top scored for India in both matches so far in the series and the 20 year old is our tip for India’s highest run scorer in this third T20I. Hardik Pandya has 4 wickets in the series and we expect the skipper to be India’s top wicket taker on Tuesday.
- With scores of 67, 41 and 137 not out from his last three T20 innings, we recommend backing Nicholas Pooran to hit over 31.5 runs in this T20I.
TV Channels: You can watch this game on BT Sport, DD Sports Channel, Flow Sports, Rush and SportsMax.
Live Streaming: This match can be live-streamed on JioCinema and Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
High humidity and scattered thunderstorms are forecast across Tuesday in Providence. The temperature is expected to be over 30 degrees.
The pitch for the second T20I was better for batting than in the first game. Any score over 165 in the first innings should be enough to win the match.
West Indies have won when batting first and when batting second so far in the series. With the weather forecast better for the second half of this T20I, we predict that both teams will want to field first.
IND vs WI Team NEWS:
IND Team News:
There was one change for India ahead of the second T20I with Kuldeep Yadav ruled out with a slight injury and Ravi Bishnoi coming in. With the games coming so quickly in this series, it is highly likely that Yadav will still be unavailable for this match.
WI Team News:
There were no changes for West Indies from their first game victory and it would be no surprise if Rovman Powell was to announce the same XI once more in this match. Obed McCoy’s fitness has been an issue in previous years but he has looked strong so far across this series.
1. Shubman Gill
2. Ishan Kishan(WK)
3. Suryakumar Yadav
4. Tilak Varma
5. Sanju Samson(WK)
6. Hardik Pandya(C)
7. Axar Patel
8. Ravi Bishnoi
9. Yuzvendra Chahal
10. Arshdeep Singh
11. Mukesh Kumar
1. Kyle Mayers
2. Brandon King
3. J Charles(WK)
4. Ni Pooran(WK)
5. Rovman Powell(C)
6. Shimron Hetmyer
7. Romario Shepherd
8. Jason Holder
9. Akeal Hosein
10. Alzarri Joseph
11. Obed McCoy
IND vs WI Team Combo:
IND Team Info –
- Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan will probably open the inning.
- Suryakumar Yadav will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tilak Varma and Sanju Samson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Hardik Pandya will lead the India as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh and Mukesh Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
WI Team Info –
- Kyle Mayers and Brandon King will probably open the inning.
- Johnson Charles will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nicholas Pooran and Rovman Powell will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nicholas Pooran is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rovman Powell will lead the West Indies as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Johnson Charles will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies.
- Akeal Hosein will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Romario Shepherd and Alzarri Joseph will lead the pace attack of his team.
It is a very simple equation for India who must win this match to stay in the series whereas West Indies could be celebrating a series win by Tuesday afternoon. Many expected India to level the series in the last game but they have not been able to dominate with either bat or ball so far. We are predicting India to chow their class in this match and to win to put the overall score at 2-1.
IND vs WI Key Players:
The batting all-rounder has been a class above her team-mates so far in the series. He hit five fours and one six in the second match.
the vice-captain was run-out in Sunday’s game and is yet to show his real ability on this tour. However, he is a batter who can find the boundary from any ball.
It has been a tough series for the skipper who would have been expecting to be 2-0 up. He took two wickets in the first over of West Indies’ innings in the last game.
the left-hander hit 10 boundaries as he helped rebuild the innings and take West Indies from a very poor position to a winnable position.
The spinner will be looking forward to playing on this same pitch in this game. On Sunday he hit the winning runs after taking 2-29 with the ball.
The 26-year-old fast bowler has an excellent record across all formats. He dismissed Shubman Gill and Hardik Pandya in the second T20I.
IND vs WI Team Forms:
IND Team Form:
Defeat in this game would see India go 3-0 down in the series. They have lost three of their last five matches in this format.
WI Team Form:
It is now four wins from their last five and three T20I victories in a row for West Indies who have come through two successive tight games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
India (IND) Squad:
Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan(WK), Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Sanju Samson(WK), Hardik Pandya(C), Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Mukesh Kumar, Umran Malik, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Kuldeep Yadav, Avesh Khan
West Indies (WI) Squad:
Kyle Mayers, Brandon King, Johnson Charles(WK), Nicholas Pooran(WK), Rovman Powell(C), Shimron Hetmyer, Romario Shepherd, Jason Holder, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Obed McCoy, Oshane Thomas, Shai Hope(WK), Roston Chase, Odean Smith
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction