KHT vs SYL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BPL T20 Match 2023
Khulna Tigers vs Sylhet Strikers
BPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 08 Feb, 01:00 PM (IST)
Series: BPL T20 Match
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium – Dhaka, Bangladesh
KHT vs SYL Dream11 Prediction:
- Shai Hope is averaging 49.75 from his five innings in the competition and the West Indian is our tip to be Khulna Tigers’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Paul van Meekeren took 3-48 on Friday and he is a strong choice for Khulna Tigers’ top wicket taker against Sylhet Strikers.
- Towhid Hridoy scored 85 not out from 57 balls on Saturday and the opener is well worth backing as Sylhet Strikers’ highest run scorer against Khulna Tigers. Mohammad Amir has taken 13 wickets across the tournament and we expect him to be Sylhet Strikers’ top wicket taker in this game.
- With an average of 53.28 in this year’s BPL, we recommend backing Towhid Hridoy to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
KHT vs SYL Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on GTV, Sony Liv, GeoSuper and Willow TV.
Fans can stream the match on GTV and Kayo Sports.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be a hot afternoon in Mirpur with constant sunshine from start to finish in this match. The forecast is for the temperature to be as high as 28 degrees.
It has been a consistent surface for this final phase in Mirpur with the majority of team totals around 170. Although there is turn for the spinners, it has been the quicker bowlers who have been picking up the most wickets.
There are very few differences in the batting conditions across both innings and we predict that both captains will want to chase down a total in the second innings of the match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, L, L
L, W, W, L, W
KHT vs SYL TEAM NEWS:
KHT Team News:
Wicket-keeper Azam Khan was left out of the side for the defeat against Fortune Barishal with Shai Hope taking on the gloves along with the captaincy. There are no new injuries in the squad and it would not be a surprise if Khulna Tigers are unchanged for this game.
SYL Team News:
After beating Khulna Tigers in Match 30, the Strikers rested plenty of their key players – Mashrafe Mortaza, Mohammad Amir and Imad Wasim with Mushfiqur Rahim taking over the captaincy – for Match 36 against Rangpur Riders.
KHT vs SYL Pre-Toss LineUps:
KHT vs SYL Team Updates:
KHT Team Updates –
- Tamim Iqbal and Andy Balbirnie will probably open the inning.
- Tamim Iqbal is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shai Hope will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mahmudul Hasan-Joy and Yasir Ali Chowdhury will handle the middle-order batting.
- Yasir Ali Chowdhury will lead the Khulna Tigers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Shai Hope will do the Wicket Keeping for Khulna Tigers.
- Nasum Ahmed will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Paul van Meekeren and Shafiqul Islam will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Paul van Meekeren was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
SYL Team Updates –
- Najmul Hossain -Shanto and Tawhid Hridoy will probably open the inning.
- Najmul Hossain -Shanto is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Tawhid Hridoy was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Zakir Hasan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Mushfiqur Rahim and Tom Moores will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mushfiqur Rahim will lead the Sylhet Strikers as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Mushfiqur Rahim will do the Wicket Keeping for Sylhet Strikers.
- Rejaur Rahman Raja and Rubel Hossain will lead the pace attack of his team.
It would be a big shock if Khulna Tigers were to come out of this game with the win. Both sides lost their last matches but for the Strikers it was only their third defeat whereas for the Tigers it was their eighth loss. With Mohammad Amir and Imad Wasim back in the bowling attack, we expect the Strikers to be too strong with the ball. Our prediction is for Sylhet Strikers to win.
Sylhet Strikers are favorites to beat Khulna Tigers
KHT Key Players:
Tamim Iqbal –
The 33 year old left-handed opener has scored over 300 runs in this BPL edition. He hit 95 runs against Comilla Victorians only two matches ago.
Shai Hope –
The skipper has been an excellent addition to Khulna Tigers’ line up. He hit four fours and a six in his last innings against Fortune Barishal.
Paul van Meekeren –
The Netherlands right-arm fast medium bowler picked up the wickets of Anamul Haque, Shakib Al Hasan and Karim Janat in the defeat in Match 33.
SYL Key Players:
Towhid Hridoy –
The opener is the leading run scorer in the tournament and is targeting his third successive half-century in this game.
Mushfiqur Rahim –
The experienced middle order batter took on the captaincy in the last game and delivered an unbeaten 55 runs from 35 balls.
Mohammad Amir –
The left-arm quick bowler is able to take wickets on any surface. He has 277 wickets with best figures of 6-17 in T20 cricket.
KHT vs SYL Team Forms:
KHT Team Form:
The Tigers have lost their last five matches and it was Match 19 when they last got a victory in the tournament.
SYL Team Form:
Although Sylhet Strikers lost their last match by eight wickets but had won three of their previous four games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
KHT vs SYL SQUAD:
Khulna Tigers (KHT):
Tamim Iqbal, Andy Balbirnie, Shai Hope(WK), Mahmudul Hasan-Joy, Yasir Ali Chowdhury(C), Nahidul Islam, Mark Deyal, Nasum Ahmed, Paul van Meekeren, Hasan Murad, Shafiqul Islam, Dasun Shanaka, Nahid Rana, Avishka Fernando, Wahab Riaz, Fakhar Zaman, Sharjeel Khan, Pritom Kumar(WK), Munim Shahriar, Sabbir-Rahman, Habibur Rahman, Amad-Butt, Azam Khan(WK), Mohammad Saifuddin
Sylhet Strikers (SYL):
Najmul Hossain -Shanto, Tawhid Hridoy, Zakir Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim(WK)(C), Tom Moores, Ryan Burl, Thisara Perera, Nabil Samad, Rejaur Rahman Raja, Rubel Hossain, Mohammad Irfan, Shamsur Rahman, Mohammad Amir, Akbar Ali-I(WK), Colin Ackermann, Imad Wasim, Mashrafe Mortaza, Tanzim Hasan, Dhananjaya de Silva, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Kamindu Mendis, Mohammad Haris(WK), Sharifullah, Gulbadin Naib, Mohammad Nazmul Islam
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction