LKN vs MI Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for IPL-23 Eliminator Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Eliminator Match Prediction
Match: LKN vs MI Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 24 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, India
Matches Played 03
LKN Won 03
MI Won 00
No Result/Tie 00
W, W, W, L, N
W, L, W, W, L
LKN vs MI Dream11 Prediction:
- Quinton de Kock has a top IPL score of 140 not out and the left-handed keeper-batter is our tip for Lucknow Super Giants’ highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Ravi Bishnoi took 2-23 in the last game and the spinner is a strong choice for Lucknow Super Giants’ top wicket taker in the Eliminator.
- Suryakumar Yadav is averaging 42.58 in this year’s campaign and the right-handed batter is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against Lucknow Super Giants. Piyush Chawla has taken 20 wickets this season and we expect him to be Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this game.
- With one hundred and four half-centuries already in the 2023 IPL, we recommend backing Suryakumar Yadav to hit over 31.5 runs in this match.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Teams fielding first have been the most successful over recent games in Chepauk and we expect both sides to choose to bat second if they win the toss.
Weather & Pitch Report:
This venue is renowned for producing pitches which offer something for both batters and bowlers. Any score of over 175 will be very hard to chase down in the second innings.
There will be rain or cloud cover throughout this game. The forecast is for the temperature to be no lower than 32 degrees and the humidity levels to be above 75%.
MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, India
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 5 (83%)
Matches won bowling first: 1 (16%)
Average 1st Inns scores: 150
Average 2nd Inns scores: 119
Highest total recorded
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest total recorded
80/10 (17.5 Ov) by PAKW vs ENGW
Highest score chased
182/4 (20 Ov) by IND vs WI
Lowest score defended
103/8 (20 Ov) by WIW vs PAKW
LKN vs MI Team NEWS:
LKN Team News:
Ahead of the game against Kolkata Knight Riders on Saturday, Krunal Pandya announced two changes for Lucknow Super Giants. In came Krishnappa Gowtham and Karan Sharma with Deepak Hooda and Swapnil Singh missing out from the XI.
MI Team News:
Kumar Kartikeya came back into the Mumbai Indians side for their final group stage game against Sunrisers Hyderabad on Sunday taking the place of Hrithik Shokeen. No players suffered injuries in the last match and there are no new players unavailable.
1.Quinton de Kock(WK)
2. Karan Sharma
3. Prerak Mankad
4. Krunal Pandya(C)
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Nicholas Pooran(WK)
7. Ayush Badoni
8. Krishnappa Gowtham
9. Ravi Bishnoi
11. Mohsin Khan
2. Rohit Sharma(C)
3. Cameron Green
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Tim David
6. Nehal Wadhera
7. Chris Jordan
8. Piyush Chawla
9. Jason Behrendorff
10. Akash Madhwal
11. Kumar Kartikeya
Q de Kock against C Jordan
32 balls 50 runs 04 Dismissal
S Yadav against R Bishnoi
25 balls 29 runs 03 Dismissal
S Yadav against R Shepherd
13 balls 28 runs 01 Dismissal
R Sharma against A Mishra
07 balls 07 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against A Khan
13 balls 11 runs 02 Dismissal
R Sharma against R Bishnoi
31 balls 34 runs 02 Dismissal
D Hooda against J Behrendorff
10 balls 07 runs 01 Dismissal
T David against D Sams
16 balls 18 runs 01 Dismissal
I Kishan against M Stoinis
20 balls 32 runs 01 Dismissal
N Pooran against R Meredith
20 balls 33 runs 01 Dismissal
N Pooran against C Jordan
33 ball 43 runs 01 Dismissal
M Stoinis against J Behrendorff
21 balls 27 runs 01 Dismissal
M Stoinis against R Meredith
24 balls 27 runs 01 Dismissal
M Stoinis against C Jordan
51 balls 130 runs 00 Dismissal
K Pandya against P Chawla
27 ball 46 runs 01 Dismissal
LKN vs MI Team Combo:
LKN Team Info –
- Quinton de Kock and Karan Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Prerak Mankad will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Krunal Pandya and Marcus Stoinis will handle the middle-order batting.
- Marcus Stoinis is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Krunal Pandya will lead the Lucknow Super Giants as a Captain. He is also a good All-Rounder
- Quinton de Kock will do the Wicket Keeping for Lucknow Super Giants.
- Krunal Pandya and Ravi Bishnoi will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naveen-ul-Haq and Mohsin Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
MI Team Info –
- Ishan Kishan and Rohit Sharma will probably open the inning.
- Cameron Green will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Cameron Green was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Suryakumar Yadav and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Suryakumar Yadav is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the Mumbai Indians as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians.
- Piyush Chawla and Kumar Kartikeya will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Jason Behrendorff and Akash Madhwal will lead the pace attack of his team.
Playing at a neutral venue in Chepauk, this clash should be full of entertainment with both teams more than capable of producing a match winning performance. In Quinton de Kock, Marcus Stoinis and Ravi Bishnoi, Lucknow could certainly cause Mumbai Indians plenty of problems but overall we think that Mumbai Indians have more match winners. Particularly with the bat, Mumbai Indians are very strong and we are backing them to win.
Lucknow Super Giants have a 75% chance to win this match
Mumbai Indians have a 25% chance to win this match
Quinton de Kock
The 30 year old South African has hit over 9000 T20 runs across his career and has a strike rate of 140.20 in the IPL 2023.
The West Indian was given the Player of the Match Award after making 58 runs from 30 balls in the win over Kolkata Knight Riders on Saturday.
The spinner has taken 16 wickets across this campaign and dismissed Nitish Rana and Andre Russell in the last group stage.
LKN Possible Impact Players Substitute
Mohsin Khan, Daniel Sams, Yudhvir Singh, Deepak Hooda, Kyle Mayers
Khan dismissed Nehal Wadhera when the Super Giants last played Mumbai Indians. Hooda has scored seven half-centuries across his IPL career.
The attacking batter needs only one more run to equal his highest ever tally of runs in an IPL season (512). He is in form and one of the best T20 batters in the world.
The Australian batting all-rounder showed his quality in the last game hitting 16 boundaries in his unbeaten 100 from 47 balls.
The experienced spinner went wicketless against Sunrisers Hyderabad but dismissed Quinton de Kock the last time these two sides met.
MI Possible Impact Players Substitute
Ramandeep Singh, Vishnu Vinod, Tristan Stubbs, Tilak Varma, Sandeep Warrier
No impact players were substituted into the team against Sunrisers Hyderabad but Tilak Varma will be a strong batting option in this game with an average of 45.67 in this year’s competition.
LKN vs MI Team Forms:
LKN Team Form:
Lucknow Super Giants come into the playoffs in excellent form after beating Sunrisers Hyderabad, Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders in the last three matches.
MI Team Form:
Mumbai Indians have won three of their last four matches with all of those victories by large or comfortable winning margins.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Lucknow Super Giants (LKN) Squad:
Quinton de Kock(WK), Karan Sharma, Prerak Mankad, Krunal Pandya(C), Marcus Stoinis, Nicholas Pooran(WK), Ayush Badoni, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ravi Bishnoi, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mohsin Khan, Daniel Sams, Kyle Mayers, Yudhvir Singh Charak, Suryansh Shedge, Yash Thakur, Mark Wood, Deepak Hooda, Amit Mishra, Romario Shepherd, Swapnil Singh, Avesh Khan, Karun Nair, Arpit Guleria, Manan Vohra.
Mumbai Indians (MI) Squad:
Ishan Kishan(WK), Rohit Sharma(C), Cameron Green, Suryakumar Yadav, Tim David, Nehal Wadhera, Chris Jordan, Piyush Chawla, Jason Behrendorff, Akash Madhwal, Kumar Kartikeya, Sandeep Warrier, Ramandeep Singh, Tristan Stubbs(WK), Vishnu Vinod(WK), Tilak Varma, Hrithik Shokeen, Arjun Tendulkar, Duan Jansen, Riley Meredith, Arshad Khan, Raghav Goyal, Dewald Brevis, Shams Mulani.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction