MID vs SUS Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Vitality T20 Blast Match Team and Analysis
Vitality T20 Blast Match Prediction
Match: MID vs SUS Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 June, 10:45 PM (IST)
Series:: Vitality T20 Blast Match 2023
Venue: Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
L, L, L, L, L
L, L, L, W, L
MID vs SUS Dream11 Prediction:
- Steve Eskinazi has hit over 2300 T20 runs with 19 scores of 50+. He is a strong choice for Middlesex’s highest run scorer in this clash. Blake Cullen has performed well in this campaign and we expect him to be Middlesex’s top wicket taker against Sussex.
- Ravi Bopara struck 50 runs from 31 balls on Tuesday evening and the captain is our tip for Sussex’ highest run scorer against Middlesex. Tymal Mills took 2-34 in the last game and has 11 wickets across the campaign. Mills is our pick for Sussex’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Very few bowlers pick up wickets as regularly in T20 cricket as Tymal Mills. We recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Sky Go.
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chance of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
This Vitality T20 Blast game will be played at The Rose Bowl, Southampton. It is a good batting wicket at this venue and whoever bats first in this match will need to post a score of 180+.
Lords Cricket Ground – London, England
Total matches: 11
Matches won batting first: 6
Matches won bowling first: 4
Average 1st Inns scores: 151
Average 2nd Inns scores: 130
Highest total recorded
199/4 (20 Ov) by WI vs WXI
Lowest total recorded
85/10 (20 Ov) by NZW vs ENGW
Highest score chased
163/6 (20 Ov) by NED vs ENG
Lowest score defended
128/7 (20 Ov) by RSA vs NZ
MID vs SUS Team NEWS:
MID Team News:
Thilan Walallawita was replaced in Middlesex’s team for their narrow defeat to Hampshire Hawks on Tuesday evening with all-rounder Martin Andersson coming into the side. Due to the improvement in the performance, we expect to see the same XI in this game.
SUS Team News:
In spite of losing their previous three games, Sussex were unchanged for their visit to Chelmsford to take on Essex Eagles on Tuesday evening. They do not have a great deal of depth in the squad so we may see the same team but with a different batting order.
2. Joe Cracknell(WK)
3. Pieter Malan
4. Max Holden
5. Ryan Higgins
6. Josh de Caires
7. Jack Davies(WK)
8. Luke Hollman
9. Martin Andersson
10. Blake Cullen
11. Tom Helm
2. Tom Haines
3. Tom Alsop(WK)
4. Ravi Bopara(C)
5. Shadab Khan
6. Michael Burgess(WK)
7. James Coles
8. F Hudson-Prentice
9. Tymal Mills
10. Nathan McAndrew
11. Henry Crocombe
MID vs SUS Team Combo:
MID Team Info –
- Stephen Eskinazi and Joe Cracknell will probably open the inning.
- Stephen Eskinazi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Pieter Malan will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Max Holden and Ryan Higgins will handle the middle-order batting.
- Max Holden was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Stephen Eskinazi will lead the Middlesex as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Jack Davies will do the Wicket Keeping for Middlesex.
- Luke Hollman will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tom Helm and Blake Cullen will lead the pace attack of his team.
SUS Team Info –
- Tom Clark and Tom Haines will probably open the inning.
- Tom Alsop will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ravi Bopara and Shadab Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ravi Bopara is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ravi Bopara will lead the Sussex as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Michael Burgess will do the Wicket Keeping for Sussex.
- Tymal Mills and Henry Crocombe will lead the pace attack of his team.
It already looks like a very tough task for Middlesex to turn their season around and to climb the table but Sussex are not in that much of a better position! With Ravi Bopara and Tymal Mills in the team, Sussex should be too strong for Middlesex. Our prediction is for Sussex to travel to Lord’s and get the win.
MID vs SUS Key Players:
The Middlesex skipper has contributed only 1 run from his last two innings but has already hit two half-centuries across this Vitality T20 Blast 2023.
The left-handed batter top scored for Middlesex against Hampshire Hawks with 53 runs from 31 balls including nine boundaries.
The 21 year old right arm fast medium bowler can be expensive at times in this format but has the ability to get the best batters out.
The former England international has been in strong form this year. The Sharks’ skipper hit five fours and three sixes in the last match.
The Pakistan all-rounder hit 20 runs with the bat against Essex Eagles and also picked up a wicket. He will be keen to contribute more with the bat in this and future Blast games.
The England left-arm pace bowler dismissed Adam Rossington and Paul Walter on Tuesday evening. He is a constant wicket taker in T20 cricket.
MID vs SUS Team Forms:
MID Team Form:
Middlesex have lost all seven of their games in this campaign but put in a competitive performance when losing by 5 runs against Hampshire Hawks.
SUS Team Form:
Sussex beat Surrey towards the end of May but have lost all four of their T20 Blast matches in June so far.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Middlesex (MID) Squad:
Stephen Eskinazi (c), Joe Cracknell, Pieter Malan, Max Holden, Ryan Higgins, Jack Davies (wk), Luke Hollman, Josh De Caires, Martin Andersson, Tom Helm, Blake Cullen, Thilan Walallawita, Nathan Fernandes, Toby Roland-Jones, John Simpson.
Sussex (SUS) Squad:
Tom Clark, Tom Haines, Tom Alsop, Ravi Bopara (c), Shadab Khan, Michael Burgess (wk), James Coles, Fynn Hudson-Prentice, Nathan McAndrew, Tymal Mills, Henry Crocombe, George Garton, Alistair Orr, Danial Ibrahim, Archie Lenham, Oliver Carter, Harrison Ward, Bradley Currie, Aristides Karvelas.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction