MNR-W vs TRT-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Women Match 2022
Manchester Originals vs Trent Rockets The Hundred Women Match Prediction
Match: MNR-W vs TRT-W Match Prediction
Time: 13 Aug, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Women Match
Venue: Old Trafford – Manchester, England
MNR-W vs TRT-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Lizelle Lee hit 215 runs in the competition last season and she is our pick for Manchester Originals Womens’ highest run scorer against Trent Rockets Women. With the ball, Kate Cross took 12 wickets in the 2021 tournament and the pace bowler is our tip for Manchester Originals Womens’ top wicket taker on Saturday.
- Mignon du Preez will be playing against the team she represented in the 2021 Women’s Hundred and we expect her to be Trent Rockets Women’s highest run scorer in this game. Alana King was very impressive in the Commonwealth Games and in the Ireland Tri-Nation Series in July. The spinner is well worth backing as Trent Rockets Women’s top wicket taker against Manchester Originals Women.
- We expect Alana King to enjoy bowling on the Emirates Old Trafford surface. She is our prediction for the Player of the Match Award.
MNR-W vs TRT-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Pleasant conditions for this late morning start in Manchester. The temperature will be 22 degrees at the outset of this match before climbing to the high 20s.
There will be something in the surface for all players in this match. We expect one of the top batters to make a significant score with a par team total of around 140.
Although it will not be higher than 60% at the start, humidity will be at its highest in the early part of the game. We predict that both captains will want to field first to exploit the conditions.
W, W, L, W, L
✅ ✅ ❌ ✅ ❌
L, L, N, W, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ✅
MNR-W vs TRT-W Team News:
MNR-W Team News:
The Originals Women had a very poor start to the tournament in 2021 but ended in much stronger form. Captain Kate Cross will lead the side again and the team could well benefit from recent international retirements in the squad. There are no injury worries ahead of this opening match.
TRT-W Team News:
Australia Women’s captain Meg Lanning pulled out of this tournament immediately after leading her country to the Commonwealth Games Gold Medal. Although her runs will be missed, the Rockets have a very strong pool of batters to choose from in this competition.
MNR-W vs TRT-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Who will win today’s match: MNR-W vs TRT-W The Hundred Women Match Fantasy Team
Although Manchester Originals Women ended the 2021 tournament playing good cricket, this is a new season with different players on both sides. Meg Lanning’s withdrawal will not have helped Trent Rockets Women’s planning and we are predicting a win for Manchester Originals Women.
Manchester Originals Women are favourites to beat Trent Rockets Women
MNR-W Key Players:
The top order batter called time on her international career shortly before the ODI series with England Women earlier this summer. She hit four centuries in international cricket.
The West Indian international announced her retirement from international cricket part way through the Commonwealth Games. She is a very talented player who will not be short of franchise opportunities.
The England pace bowler is an expert at getting seam movement off the pitch. The 30-year-old took 2-23 in her last competitive game in late July.
TRT-W Key Players:
Mignon du Preez:
The 33 year old was with Manchester Originals for the inaugural Women’s Hundred. She has experience in the WBBL and only plays short format cricket nowadays.
The skipper is a genuine all-rounder with centuries at Test and WODI level. There will be very few games in this tournament which she does not influence with either bat or ball.
The Australian leg-spinner is a very talented bowler with an ability to run through opposition batting line-ups. She comes into this game with a gold medal from the Commonwealth Games.
MNR-W vs TRT-W Team Info:
MNR-W Team Updates:
- Lizelle Lee and Emma Lamb will probably open the inning.
- Deandra Dottin will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Amy Satterthwaite and Sophie Ecclestone will handle the middle-order batting.
- Kate Cross will lead the MNR-W as a Captain. She is also a good Alrounder
- Ellie Threlkeld will do the Wicket Keeping for MNR-W.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Hannah Emily Jones will lead the pace attack of her team.
TRT-W Team Updates:
- Elyse Villani and Marie Kelly will probably open the inning.
- Mignon Du Preez will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Natalie Sciver and Katherine Brunt will handle the middle-order batting.
- Natalie Sciver will lead the Trent Rockets Women as a Captain. She is also a good Allrounder
- Abigail Freeborn will do the Wicket Keeping for Trent Rockets Women.
- Alana King and Sarah Glenn will lead the pace attack of her team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Manchester Originals Women:
Deandra Dottin, Lizelle Lee(w), Cordelia Griffith, Amy Satterthwaite, Lea Tahuhu, Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross, Emma Lamb, Eleanor Threlkeld, Hannah Jones, Georgie Boyce, Phoebe Graham, Ami Campbell, Laura Jackson, Grace Potts, Mahika Gaur
Trent Rockets Women:
Mignon du Preez, Abbey Freeborn(w), Elyse Villani, Meg Lanning, Natalie Sciver, Katherine Brunt, Alana King, Kathryn Bryce, Sarah Glenn, Bryony Smith, Marie Kelly, Sophie Munro, Georgia Davis, Ella Claridge, Alexa Stonehouse, Emma Marlow.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction