MNR-W vs WEF-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for The Hundred Women Match 2022
Manchester Originals vs Welsh Fire The Hundred Women Match Prediction
Match: MNR-W vs WEF-W Match Prediction
Time: 16 Aug, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: The Hundred Women Match
Venue: Old Trafford – Manchester, England
MNR-W vs WEF-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Lizelle Lee top scored in a disappointing innings for Manchester Originals against Trent Rockets. She has plenty of experience from her 10 year international career and the South African is our tip for Manchester’s highest run scorer against Welsh Fire. Kate Cross took 1-19 from her 20 balls and the skipper is a strong choice for Manchester Originals’ top wicket taker on Tuesday.
- Captain Tammy Beaumont hit 39 runs from 34 balls at the top of the order against Birmingham Phoenix. The opener is our pick for Welsh Fire’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Alex Hartley took 1-27 in the opening game and is playing against her former team in this game. She is well worth backing as Welsh Fire’s top wicket taker.
- We recommend the Player Performance market in this match and suggest backing Lizelle Lee to score over 23.5 runs.
MNR-W vs WEF-W Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket and BBC.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on SkyGo, the BBC iPlayer and the FanCode App.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humid with light rain likely to fall at some point during the scheduled hours of play. Temperatures will be at a more pleasant 21 degrees compared to recent matches in the UK.
We only saw three sixes across the whole game in the Women’s Hundred fixture at Emirates Old Trafford on Saturday but the ball did spin a lot. There will be something for the pace bowlers but more for the spinners.
Both teams chose to field first in their opening games. Although they both lost those matches we expect the captains to want to bowl first ahead of this fixture.
L, W, W, L, W
❌ ✅ ✅ ❌✅
L, L, L, L, L
❌ ❌❌ ❌ ❌
MNR-W vs WEF-W Team News:
MNR-W Team News:
Any team that is dismissed for 76 will always want to have an inquest and look for how they can improve. Manchester Originals will be no different but we do not expect any knee-jerk reactions from coach Paul Shaw or captain Kate Cross.
WEF-W Team News:
Although Birmingham Phoenix beat them by 19 runs in Match 4, Welsh Fire were not a million miles away from reversing the scoreline. All of their top five got starts and batted with healthy strike-rates and we predict they will keep faith with the same players for this match.
Kate Cross (c)
E Threlkeld (wk)
Tammy Beaumont (c)
Sarah Bryce (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: MNR-W vs WEF-W The Hundred Women Match Fantasy Team
Neither team will want to still be looking for their first win of the tournament when their third game comes around and we expect both sides to try and dominate the other in the early exchanges at Emirates Old Trafford. It will not take much for Manchester Originals Women to improve on their batting from last time and we are backing them to get the victory in this game.
Manchester Originals Women are favourites to beat Welsh Fire Women
MNR-W Key Players:
The 30 year old has been recognised as one of the top batters in the women’s game over the last decade. She has WODI and WT20I centuries.
The England left-arm spinner will have seen Alana King take a hat-trick on this pitch on Saturday and will be licking her lips at getting another go on this surface.
The right arm medium fast bowler got the big wicket of Mignon du Preez but lasted only one ball when batting against Trent Rockets.
WEF-W Key Players:
After joining from London Spirit, the captain was keen to make an early mark for her new team. She looked comfortable but will be disappointed to not have turned her start into a half-century on Saturday.
The 20 year old Australian all-rounder is the type of player who always managed to make a useful contribution. She hit 34 runs from 21 balls in the opening game.
the Blackburn, Lancashire-born spinner took eight wickets from seven games in last year’s tournament for Manchester Originals and was gutted to not be retained this year. She will be looking for revenge.
MNR-W vs WEF-W Team Form:
MNR-W Team Form:
- Phoenix have won four of their last five games in The Hundred Women. They ended last season strongly and already look like the team to beat this year.
WEF-W Team Form:
- A new campaign and a new captain but no change in fortune for Welsh Fire who have now lost five successive games in the Women’s Hundred.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Manchester Originals Women:
Lizelle Lee, Emma Lamb, Deandra Dottin, Amy Satterthwaite, Cordelia Griffith, Ami Campbell, Sophie Ecclestone, Kate Cross(c), Eleanor Threlkeld(w), Grace Potts, Hannah Jones, Georgie Boyce, Phoebe Graham, Laura Jackson, Mahika Gaur, Lea Tahuhu
Welsh Fire Women:
Tammy Beaumont(c), Hayley Matthews, Rachael Haynes, Annabel Sutherland, Fran Wilson, Katie George, Fi Morris, Sarah Bryce(w), Lauren Filer, Alex Hartley, Claire Nicholas, Alex Griffiths, Nicole Harvey, Hannah Baker, Georgia Hennessy, Nicola Carey.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction