MUL vs ISL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 19 Feb, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-7
Venue: Multan Cricket Stadium – Multan, Pakistan
MUL vs ISL Dream11 Prediction:
- Rilee Rossouw heads into Match 7 after another resounding performance, this time he slammed 78 runs off just 36 balls, playing at a strike rate of more than 215 in Match 5. On the other hand, Ihsanullah has been on a dream spell with the ball for the Sultans. He once again continued to lead the bowling attack by taking 3 wickets against Zalmi in Match 5. So, we predict the Afghanistan star to at least pick 2 wickets in this contest as well.
- Kiwi International Colin Munro not only bring stability into Islamabad United’s batting lineup but even slammed 58 runs off just 28 balls, including 4 sixes to lead his side past the victory line. Left-arm medium-fast Pakistani bowler led their bowling attack as he took 2 wickets in his 4-over spell, giving just 26 runs.
- That being said, we expect the Sultans’ captain Mohammad Rizwan to score at least 50 runs against Islamabad United in Match 7.
MUL vs ISL Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Humidity is predicted to peak around 60% while the temperature is expected to be around 30 to 19 degrees on a hot afternoon.
Given that boundaries at this venue are small and the outfield is quick, the Multan Cricket Ground is considered a batting fortress.
This pitch does allow the batsmen to take advantage of the slow surfaces, so both captains will be looking to bat first on this track.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, L, L, W
W, L, W, L, L
MUL vs ISL TEAM NEWS:
MUL Team News:
Given the uncertainty of the pitch, West Indian slow-left unorthodox bowler Akeal Hosein can once again find his way back into the playing XI. But no other changes can be seen especially after the Sultans have been on a winning spree.
ISL Team News:
With no injuries being reported in their dugout, Islamabad United are most likely to enter Match 7 of PSL 2023 with the same starting XI with which they previously won their game against Karachi Kings.
MUL vs ISL Pre-Toss LineUps:
MUL vs ISL Team Updates:
MUL Team Updates –
- Shan Masood and Mohammad Rizwan will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rilee Rossouw was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- David Miller and Kieron Pollard will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Rizwan will lead the Multan Sultans as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Multan Sultans.
- Usama Mir and Khushdil-Shah will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ihsanullah Janat and Abbas Afridi will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Ihsanullah Janat is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
ISL Team Updates –
- Hassan Nawaz and Paul Stirling will probably open the inning.
- Rassie van der-Dussen will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Colin Munro and Azam Khan will handle the middle-order batting.
- Colin Munro is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shadab Khan will lead the Islamabad United as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Azam Khan will do the Wicket Keeping for Islamabad United.
- Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Tom Curran and Rumman Raees will lead the pace attack of his team.
Given that the Sultans have won 2 consecutive games, Islamabad United have more dangerous assets at their disposal. Moreover, given that the Multan Cricket Ground is a fortress for batsmen, the likes of Colin Munro and Rassie van der Dussen could single-handedly lead their team past the victory line. That being said, we predict the United to beat the SUltans in Match 7.
Islamabad United are favorites to beat Multan Sultans
MUL Key Players:
Being the leading run-scorer of PSL 2023, Rizwan would want to ensure another impactful inning for his team as they lock in to strengthen their position at the top of the points table.
Rilee Rossouw –
This South African batsman has shown just how impressive he can be batting 1 down for the Sultans. His counter-attacking skills can be the x-factor for MS in beating Islamabad United in Match 7.
Having already taken 10 wickets in 3 games, Ihsanullah would be expected to once again take wickets at crucial intervals against Islamabad United.
ISL Key Players:
Rassie van der Dussen –
The South African International failed to convert his good start into a big score in Match 4 but the pitch at Multan Cricket Ground will offer him an even better opportunity.
Colin Munro –
The most lethal batsman in Islamabad United’s batting lineup is entering Match 7 on the back of an impressive 58-run inning off just 28 balls.
Rumman Raees –
This Pakistan left-arm medium-fast took 2 wickets with an economy rate of 6.5 runs per over in Match 4.
MUL vs ISL Team Form:
MUL Team Form –
After dropping their first game against Lahore Qalandars, Multan Sultans have bounced back in style to win 2 consecutive games.
ISL Team Form –
Islamad United have played just one game in the 2023 edition wherein they beat Karachi Kings by 4 wickets.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
MUL vs ISL SQUAD:
Multan Sultans (MUL):
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan(WK)(C), Rilee Rossouw, David Miller, Kieron Pollard, Khushdil-Shah, Carlos Brathwaite, Usama Mir, Abbas Afridi, Sameen Gul, Ihsanullah Janat, Usman Khan, Adil Rashid, Amad-Butt, Joshua Little, Akeal Hosein, Anwar-Ali, Izharullahq Naveed, Arafat Minhas-I, Muhammad Ilyas, Mohammad Sarwar Afridi, Tim David
Islamabad United (ISL):
Hassan Nawaz, Paul Stirling, Rassie van der-Dussen, Colin Munro, Azam Khan(WK), Asif Ali, Tom Curran, Shadab Khan(C), Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Wasim, Rumman Raees, Mubashir Khan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Alex Hales, Moeen Ali, Hasan Ali, Sohaib Maqsood, Tymal Mills, Abrar Ahmed, FazalHaq Farooqi, Gus Atkinson, Zeeshan Zameer
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction