NZ-L vs SA-L Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 4th Legends Match 2022
New Zealand vs South Africa
Legends Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 12 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Legends Match 4
Venue: Green Park Stadium – Kanpur, India
NZ-L vs SA-L Dream11 Prediction:
- Ross Taylor played his last international only five months ago and we are backing the all-format star to be New Zealand’s highest run scorer in this game. With the ball, Shane Bond is a very consistent pace bowler who will move the ball and he is our tip for New Zealand’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Morne van Wyk was South Africa Legends’ highest run scorer last season and hit 26 in Saturday’s defeat. He is our pick for their highest run scorer against New Zealand legends.
- Bowling all-rounder, Johan van der Wath, took 2-28 from three overs in Match 1 and he is a strong choice for South Africa Legends’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
NZ-L vs SA-L Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Colors Cineplex HD, Colors Cineplex, Colors Cineplex Superhits and Sports18 Khel.
Fans can stream the match on Voot.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Very humid throughout this game in Kanpur. There will be a threat of rain at all stages but it is likely to stay dry from start to finish.
Scoring runs was quite easy for the top order batters in Match 1 of the tournament with the ball coming on to the bat nicely. There is pace for the quicks and turn for the spinners on this wicket.
India won the toss, chose to bat first and won the match on Saturday. Such was their winning margin that we expect both teams to want to bat first in this game also.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
L, L, W, L, W
❌❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
NZ-L vs SA-L TEAM NEWS:
NZ-L Team News:
The newcomers to the tournament, we expect the Black Caps to play to a very high standard with some excellent players on show. Ross Taylor will captain the side and bring his experience of over 100 Tests, 100 ODIs and 100 IT20s to the group.
SA-L Team News:
Jonty Rhodes’ team were outplayed with bat and ball in the opening game of the tournament on Saturday evening but many of the players will feel a lot better for getting the first game under their belts. Makhaya Ntini was expensive with the ball but we expect him to retain his place in the side
NZ-L vs SA-L Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
ℹ️ Get Grand League Team at the bottom of this post.
Losing to India Legends on their home turf is no disgrace and South Africa Legends will be trying to forget about Saturday’s defeat and look forward in the tournament. New Zealand Legends will be one of the sides to beat this year and we expect them to be strong in all departments. Our prediction is a win for New Zealand Legends.
South Africa Legends are favourites to beat New Zealand Legends
NZ-L Key Players:
the 38 year old top order batter scored 1909 IT20 runs over his career and took 142 catches in this format. He hit 21 ODI centuries and was still performing at the highest level less than a year ago.
the 44 year old was an exceptional all-rounder for New Zealand in his prime and we expect him to deliver with both bat and ball during this tournament.
the pace bowler was forced to retire early through injury but ended his career with an excellent reputation. He is the current bowling coach at Mumbai Indians and brings plenty of T20 knowledge with him.
SA-L Key Players:
Morne van Wyk
the opener hit five boundaries in his innings against India Legends. He was a consistent performer in 2021 and he looks like maintaining his levels in this tournament.
the skipper showed his team how to bat with the side’s highest score on Saturday. He hit five fours and one six in his 38 runs from 27 balls.
Johan van der Wath
the medium fast bowler dismissed Yuvraj Singh and Naman Ojha in Kanpur in Match 1. He will be looking to contribute more with the bat also after making a two ball duck.
NZ-L vs SA-L Team Updates:
NZ-L Team Updates:
- Anton Devcich and Neil Broom will probably open the inning.
- Ross Taylor will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Dean Brownlie and Gareth Hopkins will handle the middle-order batting.
- Ross Taylor will lead the Zealand Legends as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Gareth Hopkins will do the Wicket Keeping for Zealand Legends .
- Shane Bond and Hamish Bennett will lead the pace attack of his team.
SA-L Team Updates:
- Andrew Puttick and Morne van Wyk will probably open the inning.
- Alviro Petersen will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jacques Rudolph and Henry Davids will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jonty Rhodes will lead the South Africa Legends as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Morne van Wyk will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa Legends.
- Johan Botha will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Makhaya Ntini and Eddie Leie will lead the pace attack of his team.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
New Zealand Legends:
Craig McMillan, Scott Styris, Jacob Oram, Ross Taylor(c), Kyle Mills, Gareth Hopkins(w), Shane Bond, Jamie How, Aaron Redmond, Neil Broom, Hamish Bennett, Dean Brownlie, Bruce Martin, Anton Devcich
South Africa Legends:
Jacques Rudolph, Johan Botha, Henry Davids, Jonty Rhodes(c), Andrew Puttick, Morne van Wyk(w), Garnett Kruger, Johan van der Wath, Thandi Tshabalala, Alviro Petersen, Vernon Philander, Makhaya Ntini, Zander de Bruyn, Lance Klusener, Eddie Leie, Lloyd Norris Jones.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction