NZ vs NED ICC Men’s ODI Cricket World Cup Match Prediction
Match: New Zealand vs Netherlands (NZ vs NED)
Time: 09 Oct, 02:00 PM (IST)
Series:: ICC Men’s ODI Cricket World Cup Match
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad, India
W, W, W, N, L
L, L, W, W, L
NZ vs NED Preview:
- Devon Conway kicked off his tournament campaign in spectacular fashion, crafting an unbeaten 152 from 121 deliveries in Ahmedabad last Thursday. As we approach Monday’s game, this southpaw maestro boasts an impressive ODI batting average of 54, accumulated over 22 innings. His track record makes him a prime candidate to lead New Zealand’s run charts against the Netherlands.
- Meanwhile, Trent Boult stands on the cusp of a significant milestone, requiring just two wickets in this ODI to notch up 200 dismissals in this format of the game. His consistent ability to claim wickets has been a cornerstone of the Black Caps’ success over the past few months, making him our top pick for New Zealand’s leading wicket-taker in this upcoming match.
- Bas de Leede has steadily carved out a reputation in the ODI format, consistently delivering impressive performances over the last 18 months. At the tender age of 23, this batting all-rounder has already notched up a century and three half-centuries, including a notable 67 runs from 68 balls against Pakistan’s formidable bowling attack on this very pitch last Friday. Consequently, De Leede is our favored choice to emerge as the Netherlands’ top run-scorer in this encounter.
- On the bowling front, Logan van Beek has been riding a wave of exceptional form in white-ball cricket for the past six months. His recent feat of dismissing Fakhar Zaman on Friday underscores his proficiency with the ball. As a New Zealand-born bowler, Van Beek is a formidable contender to clinch the title of Netherlands’ leading wicket-taker come Monday.
- Devon Conway’s role as an opener ensures he consistently gets the chance to make a substantial impact with the bat. We highly recommend considering him to surpass the 31.5-run mark in this upcoming clash.
Live Streaming of NZ vs NED:
TV Channels: This game will be broadcast on Sky Cricket, Sky Sports NZ, Willow TV and Star Sports.
Live Streaming: You can live-stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and Sky Go.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Monday’s match is expected to experience partly cloudy weather conditions throughout. There’s no rain in the forecast, and the temperature is anticipated to remain in the low 30s during the initial half of the game.
The pitch at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is likely to offer spinners some turning opportunities and provide movement off the pitch for the pacers. Our projection for a competitive score in this match is around 310 runs.
In Friday’s Match 2 of the tournament, Netherlands emerged victorious in the toss, electing to put Pakistan in to bat. We anticipate that in the upcoming match, both captains may opt to field first if they win the toss.
NZ vs NED Team NEWS:
NZ Team News:
While the Black Caps delivered a stellar performance and secured a convincing victory over the reigning champions, England, in the opening match of the Cricket World Cup 2023, it’s worth noting that they were without their captain, Kane Williamson, and swing bowler, Tim Southee. We anticipate that, given their importance, the team is unlikely to risk either player’s participation in the upcoming Monday game.
NED Team News:
The Netherlands’ team management expressed their satisfaction with the team’s performance against Pakistan, where they pushed their opponents to the limit and managed to avoid any injuries. Given their strong showing at the same venue, it’s highly likely that the same starting eleven will be chosen for the upcoming clash.
1. Devon Conway
2. Will Young
3. Rachin Ravindra
4. Daryl Mitchell
5. Tom Latham (wk) (c)
6. Glenn Phillips
7. Mark Chapman
8. Mitchell Santner
9. J Neesham
10. Matt Henry
11. Trent Boult
1. Vikramjit Singh
2. Max O’Dowd
3. Colin Ackermann
4. Bas de Leede
5. Teja Nidamanuru
6. S Edwards (c) (wk)
7. Saqib Zulfiqar
8. R van der Merwe
9. Logan van Beek
10 Aryan Dutt
11. Paul van Meekeren
New Zealand’s significant victory over the reigning champions served as a surprising start to the tournament, hinting at the potential for more upsets as the competition unfolds. Nevertheless, a win for the Netherlands in Hyderabad on Monday would constitute an even more remarkable surprise. It’s important to note that New Zealand has emerged victorious in all their prior encounters against the Netherlands, and we foresee no change in this pattern for the upcoming game. All in all, our prediction leans toward New Zealand securing a comfortable victory.
NZ vs NED Key Players:
it was a brilliant first World Cup appearance from the left-handed opener who struck 19 fours and three sixes against England in the big win on Thursday in Ahmedabad.
the 23 year old batting all-rounder got the crucial wicket of Harry Brook against England before hitting 123 not out from 96 balls, his first international century.
the bowling all-rounder has become an indispensable part of New Zealand’s white ball teams over the last 18 months. The spinner dismissed Jonny Bairstow and Chris Woakes in Match 1 of the tournament.
the left-arm opening bowler once again took a crucial wicket in the opening match of the competition. He will get plenty of swing in his first few overs in this match.
the 20 year old opening batter looks set for an impressive Cricket World Cup. The left-hander produced 52 runs from 67 balls at the top of the order against a very strong Pakistan bowling unit.
Bas de Leede
The youthful all-rounder came remarkably close to delivering a Player of the Match performance against Pakistan. His noteworthy contribution included a fine display with the ball, where he secured figures of 4-62, followed by a commendable batting effort. With this impressive display behind him, he eagerly anticipates taking the field once again.
Logan van Beek
The right-arm fast medium bowler enters this match with a desire to extend his remarkable streak of securing at least one wicket in six of his last seven matches.
The seasoned all-rounder won’t be underestimated by the New Zealand batters, particularly given his recent dismissals of Babar Azam and Haris Rauf in Friday’s match.
NZ vs NED Team Forms:
NZ Team Form:
New Zealand delivered a resounding victory over England in their inaugural match on Thursday, extending their winning streak to three consecutive ODIs.
NED Team Form:
Netherlands enters this match with the aim of steering clear of their third consecutive ODI loss, following defeats to Pakistan and Sri Lanka in their previous encounters.
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
NZ vs NED SQUAD:
New Zealand (NZ) Squad:
Devon Conway, Will Young, Rachin Ravindra, Daryl Mitchell, Tom Latham(w/c), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Matt Henry, Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson, Tim Southee.
Netherlands (NED) Squad:
Vikramjit Singh, Max ODowd, Colin Ackermann, Bas de Leede, Teja Nidamanuru, Scott Edwards(w/c), Saqib Zulfiqar, Roelof van der Merwe, Logan van Beek, Aryan Dutt, Paul van Meekeren, Ryan Klein, Shariz Ahmad, Wesley Barresi, Sybrand Engelbrecht.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction