PAK vs AFG Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for Asia Cup Super Four, Match-4, 2022
Pakistan vs Afghanistan
Asia Cup T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 07 Sep, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: Asia Cup Super Four, Match 4
Venue: Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah
PAK vs AFG Dream11 Prediction:
- Mohammad Rizwan is the leading run scorer in the competition with 192 runs from three innings. He is well worth backing as Pakistan’s highest run scorer against Afghanistan. Shadab Khan took 2-31 in the win over India and the leg-spinner is our tip for Pakistan’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz hit a very impressive 84 runs from 45 balls in the last game. He is our pick for Afghanistan’s highest run scorer against Pakistan. With the ball, Rashid Khan took 2-26 the last time these two sides met. The spinner is a strong choice for Afghanistan’s top wicket taker in this clash.
- With a batting average of 96.00 in the 2022 Asia Cup, we recommend backing Mohammad Rizwan to score over 26.5 in this fixture.
PAK vs AFG Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Star Sports Network and DD Sports. In the UK you can watch the game on UTsav Gold HD.
Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The temperature will be in the mid-30s during the evening in Sharjah. No clouds and humidity lower than 60% throughout.
The wicket in Sharjah is not as slow and low as it has been in previous years although it is still spin bowlers who are having the most joy here. We anticipate a par score to be above 180.
All the teams left in the tournament have chosen to field first whenever they have won the toss. Both successfully chased down targets on the weekend and we predict they will field first in this match.
Team Form in Last Five Matches:
W, W, L, L, W
L, W, W, L, W
PAK vs AFG TEAM NEWS:
PAK Team News:
Mohammad Hasnain took the place of Shahnawaz Dahani in the only change for Pakistan ahead of the win against India. Although Hasnain did not stand out for his side, he still took the crucial wicket of Hardik Pandya and will keep his place in the side in this match.
AFG Team News:
Samiullah Shinwari came into the Afghanistan XI ahead of the defeat against Sri Lanka with Azmatullah Omarzai dropping out through illness. Shinwari did not bat or bowl in the game and we expect to see Omarzai back in the side for this clash.
PAK vs AFG Pre-Toss LineUps:
PAK vs AFG Team Updates
- The Babar Azam-led side has won one match against arch-rivals India.
- For Pakistan the equation is simple – win the game and seal the Super-4 final spot.
- The Azam-led have fired with bat and ball. Leading the charge has been Mohammad Rizwan, who is the leading run-scorer in the Asia Cup.
- Mohammad Rizwan and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Only skipper Azam’s form is a cause of concern. He has not crossed 30 in three innings, and he would like to score big now.
- Fakhar Zaman will bat at the one-down position.
- Khushdil-Shah and Iftikhar-Ahmed will handle the middle-order batting.
- Babar Azam will lead the Pakistan as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Mohammad Rizwan will do the Wicket Keeping for Pakistan.
- Mohammad Nawaz and Shadab Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Naseem-Shah and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
- It is a must-win game for the Mohammad Nabi-led side as far as finals are concerned.
- Afghanistan gave Lankans a tough fight in their first Super-4 match but failed to deliver the knockout punch.
- Bowling slightly faltered as Lankans chased 170 plus target. Batting has looked solid for the team with Zazai and Rahmanuullah Gurbaz providing blazing starts.
- Hazratullah Zazai and Rahmanullah Gurbaz will probably open the inning.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ibrahim Zadran will bat at the one-down position.
- Najibullah-Zadran and Karim Janat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Mohammad Nabi will lead the Afghanistan as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will do the Wicket-Keeping for Afghanistan.
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Fazal Haq and Naveen-ul-Haq will lead the pace attack of his team.
This will be a good test for Pakistan as they will need to be on top of their game as they face an Afghanistan side who will still be keen to make up for their defeat to Sri Lanka. We are predicting an entertaining, high-scoring game with Pakistan getting the victory
Pakistan are favorite to beat Afghanistan at odds.
PAK Key Players:
The keeper-batter looked to have suffered a leg-injury whilst in the field on Sunday. However, he shrugged it off to hit a match-winning 71 runs from 51 balls.
The 28 year old all-rounder produced a brilliant display with bat and ball to win the game and take the Player of The Match Award against India. He hit 42 runs from 20 balls and took 1-25 from three overs.
The bowling all-rounder was the top wicket taker for Pakistan on Sunday. He took the wickets of KL Rahul and Rishabh Pant.
with Recent Form
Haris Rauf [1W, 0W, 0W, 3W, 3W]
Babar Azam [14, 9, 10, 91, 57]
Shadab Khan [2W, 4W, 0W, 1W]
Mohammad Rizwan [71, 78*, 43, 69*, 14]
Mohammad Nawaz [(42, 1W), 3W, 3W, 27]
AFG Key Players:
The 20 year old keeper-batter took the Player of The Match Award in spite of losing the game to Sri Lanka. He hit four fours and six sixes in the match.
The young right handed batter has been very impressive in the tournament. He hit 42 not out against Bangladesh and 40 against Sri Lanka.
The leg-spinner has taken four wickets over the last two games. He took 3-22 against Bangladesh and dismissed Danushka Gunathilaka on Saturday.
with Recent Form
Hazratullah Zazai [13, 23, 37*, 6, 39]
Najibullah-Zadran [17, 43*, 2*, 50, 42]
Mohammad Nabi [1W, 0W, 2W, 5, 1W]
Rashid-Khan [1W, 3W, 0W, 2W, 0W, 0W]
Mujeeb-ur-Rahman [2W, 3W, 2W, 0W, 2W]
Rahmanullah Gurbaz [84, 11, 40, 24, 53]
PAK vs AFG Team Forms:
PAK Team Form:
Pakistan are targeting their third successive victory. This run has come off the back of successive defeats in IT20s.
AFG Team Form:
Afghanistan’s 100% record in this Asia Cup 2022 was ended by Sri Lanka on Saturday in Sharjah. They have lost two of their last four games in this format.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Mohammad Rizwan(WK), Babar Azam(C), Fakhar Zaman, Khushdil-Shah, Iftikhar-Ahmed, Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Naseem-Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Haris Rauf, Usman Qadir, Haider Ali, Hasan Ali, Shahnawaz Dhani
Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Ibrahim Zadran, Najibullah-Zadran, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi(C), Samiullah Shinwari, Rashid-Khan, Naveen-ul-Haq, Mujeeb-ur-Rahman, Fazal Haq, Azmatullah Omarzai, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Hashmatullah Shahidi, Usman Ghani, Fareed Malik, Nijat Masood, Qais Ahmad, Afsar Zazai(WK), Noor Ahmad.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction