PAK-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 5th T20 Match 2022
PAK-W vs AUS-W Women 5th T20 Match Prediction
Match: PAK-W vs AUS-W Women T20 Match Prediction
Time: 23 Jul, 08:30 PM (IST)
Series: Women 5th T20 Match
Venue: Bready Cricket Club – Co Tyrone, Ireland
PAK-W vs AUS-W Info:
- 21-year-old Tuba Hassan has played five WT20Is and has been impressive. We expect Australia Women to struggle against her leg-spin and she is our pick for Pakistan Women’s top wicket-taker in this match.
- Meg Lanning was in fine form against Ireland on Thursday and the Australia Women captain is our tip for their highest run scorer against Pakistan Women.
- No bowler has impressed as much as Alana King in the tournament. We expect the leg-spinner to be Australia Women’s top wicket taker in this game.
TV channels: Fans can stream the match on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a chance of heavy rain from 5 pm to 8 pm, which could lead to delays in the match. Temperatures will be around the 31-degree Celsius mark with humidity in the 80s.
The match will be played at the Bready Cricket Club, Magheramason. The pace off bowlers have been the most successful on this wicket. We expect a par score in the region of 155.
W, NR, W, W, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
W, W, NR, NR, W
✅ ✅ ❌ ❌ ✅
PAK-W vs AUS-W Team News:
PAK-W Team News:
Pakistan Women are still unbeaten in the tournament and have six points on the board after beating Ireland Women and getting a no result against Australia Women in their opening match. In some ways, they were fortunate to escape without defeat in Match 1 of the competition after they found themselves 56-6 before the rain arrived. However, they were much the better team against Ireland Women and won by 13 runs (DLS) in another game which was interrupted by the weather. Muneeba Ali top scored with 29 runs from 24 balls as Pakistan Women posted 92-5 from 14 overs. With the ball, spinner Tuba Hassan was the most impressive and returned figures of 1-10 from three overs.
AUS-W Team News:
Australia Women are sitting proud at the top of the table after two wins over Ireland Women by 9 wickets and 63 runs respectively and a no-result in the first fixture against Pakistan Women. Their latest win over the hosts came on Thursday thanks to captain Meg Lanning hitting 74 runs from 49 balls alongside Talia McGrath’s 70 runs from 45 balls. Alana King continued her very strong series with figures of 2-11 from three overs. Her figures across the competition are 3-8, 3-9 and 2-11. Australia Women have been the strongest nation across all formats in international cricket for many years and they are proving to be light years ahead of their opponents in this series.
PAK-W vs AUS-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: PAK-W vs AUS-W Women T20 Match Fantasy Team
Although Pakistan Women have beaten Ireland Women and are yet to experience defeat in the tri-nation series, they were very fortunate to escape with a no-result in their last meeting with Australia Women. We expect Australia Women to be dominant throughout and are backing them to win.
Australia Women are favorites to beat Pakistan Women
PAK-W Key Players:
The star leg-spinner is the only Pakistani bowler on ICC Bowlers’ top-ten chart and will be a key bowler for them in the upcoming match.
The in-from all-rounder scored 26 runs off just 15 balls against Ireland Women and also contributed in bowling by taking a wicket.
AUS-W Key Players:
The highest ranked Australian batter scored 45 runs off just 33 balls in the first match against Ireland Women and will be a key batter for her side on Saturday.
Australian skipper smashed 74 runs off just 45 balls in the last match and is now leading the most-runs chart with 113 runs in just two matches.
PAK-W vs AUS-W Team Form:
PAK-W Team Form:
- Pakistan Women won their last match against Ireland Women by 13 runs on the D/L method. They scored 92 runs in a 14-over match while batting the first 29-run knock from opening batter Muneeba Ali (wk). Then bowlers did a good job to defend this total as Ireland managed just 83 runs in 14 overs.
AUS-W Team Form:
- Australia Women won both the fixtures against Ireland after beating them by 63 runs in the last match. Star skipper Meg Lanning and all-rounder Tahlia McGrath smashed 70-plus scores while batting first and Megan Schutt, Jess Jonassen, and Alana King took two wickets each to bowl out Irish women on just 119 runs.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Iram Javed, Muneeba Ali(w), Bismah Maroof(c), Ayesha Naseem, Nida Dar, Aliya Riaz, Fatima Sana, Kainat Imtiaz, Tuba Hassan, Diana Baig, Anam Amin, Aiman Anwer, Omaima Sohail, Sadia Iqbal, Gull Feroza.
Alyssa Healy(w), Beth Mooney, Meg Lanning(c), Tahlia McGrath, Rachael Haynes, Ashleigh Gardner, Annabel Sutherland, Jess Jonassen, Alana King, Megan Schutt, Darcie Brown, Ellyse Perry, Grace Harris, Nicola Carey, Amanda Wellington.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction