PBKS vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 64th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-64 Prediction
Match: PBKS vs DC Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 17 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: HPCA Stadium – Dharamshala, India
Matches Played 31
PBKS Won 16
DC Won 15
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, L, W, L
L, L, W, W, L
PBKS vs DC Dream11 Prediction:
- Prabhsimran Singh hit 103 runs from 65 balls against this bowling attack on Saturday and he is a strong choice to be Punjab Kings’ highest run scorer against Delhi Capitals. Nathan Ellis has taken wickets in seven of his eight appearances this season and we expect him to be Punjab Kings’ top wicket taker in this game.
- David Warner has hit five half-centuries across this year’s IPL and we are backing the Australian left-hander to be Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Ishant Sharma took 2-27 in the last game and he is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker against Punjab Kings.
- Nathan Ellis has impressed with his accuracy and variations in this competition and he is well worth backing to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
PBKS vs DC Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The two previous IPL games at this ground have been won by the team batting second. With the conditions unlikely to change from innings to innings, we predict that both captains will choose to field first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Cloudy conditions are forecast across this match with the temperature expected to drop from 22 degrees to 19 degrees during the game on Wednesday.
This will be the first IPL fixture at this venue in 11 years. We are not expecting a huge amount of turn from the pitch and a par score of around 180.
IPL Records and Stats at HPCA Stadium
Total matches: 11
Matches won batting first: 4
Matches won bowling first: 06
Average 1st Inns scores: 137
Average 2nd Inns scores: 128
Highest total recorded
200/3 (19.4 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Highest score chased
200/3 (19.4 Ov) by RSA vs IND
Lowest score defended
59/5 (6 Ov) by NED vs IRE
PBKS vs DC Team NEWS:
PBKS Team News:
There was one change for Punjab Kings ahead of their win over Delhi Capitals on Saturday with Sri Lanka’s Bhanuka Rajapaksa coming in and Zimbabwean all-rounder Sikandar Raza coming in. We are not expecting any changes ahead of this match.
DC Team News:
Ripal Patel was left out of the team ahead of the last game with Punjab Kings and there will be pressure on the team management to make additional changes as Delhi Capitals’ season stumbles to a disappointing end. However, they will still want to end the campaign positively so we do not expect a large number of debuts to be handed out.
2. Shikhar Dhawan(C)
3. Liam Livingstone
4. Jitesh Sharma(WK)
5. Sam Curran
6. Sikandar Raza
7. Shahrukh Khan
8. Harpreet Brar
9. Rishi Dhawan
10. Rahul Chahar
11. Arshdeep Singh
2. Philip Salt(WK)
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Rilee Rossouw
5. Axar Patel
6. Aman Khan
7. Pravin Dubey
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Ishant Sharma
10. Khaleel Ahmed
11. Mukesh Kumar
Watch the Video for Other Team combinations & stats
Players H2H Battle:
D Warner against K Rabada
69 balls 108 runs 04 Dismissal
D Warner against S Curran
43 balls 42 runs 01 Dismissal
S Raza against M Rahman
37 balls 53 runs 03 Dismissal
L Livingstone against L Ngidi
04 balls 04 runs 02 Dismissal
L Livingstone against I Sharma
12 balls 15 runs 02 Dismissal
P Shaw against R Chahar
08 balls 05 runs 02 Dismissal
P Shaw against A Singh
13 balls 20 runs 01 Dismissal
S Khan against K Ahmed
09 balls 04 runs 02 Dismissal
R Powell against A Singh
14 balls 26 runs 02 Dismissal
J Sharma against A Patel
15 balls 13 runs 02 Dismissal
R Rossouw against N Ellis
19 ball 15 runs 01 Dismissal
P Singh against K Ahmed
21 balls 32 runs 01 Dismissal
P Singh against K Yadav
26 balls 42 runs 00 Dismissal
P Salt against H Brar
06 balls 12 runs 01 Dismissal
M Marsh against K Rabada
18 balls 34 runs 01 Dismissal
S Curran against P Dubey
10 balls 08 runs 01 Dismissal
M Pandey against R Chahar
24 balls 24 runs 01 Dismissal
PBKS vs DC Team Combo:
PBKS Team Info –
- Prabhsimran Singh and Shikhar Dhawan will probably open the inning.
- Prabhsimran Singh was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Liam Livingstone will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Jitesh Sharma and Sam Curran will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sam Curran is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Shikhar Dhawan will lead the Punjab Kings as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Jitesh Sharma will do the Wicket Keeping for Punjab Kings.
- Harpreet Brar and Liam Livingstone will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack of his team.
DC Team Info –
- David Warner and Philip Salt will probably open the inning.
- David Warner was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rilee Rossouw and Axar Patel will handle the middle-order batting.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Philip Salt will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Axar Patel is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ishant Sharma and Mukesh Kumar will lead the pace attack of his team.
With the two teams going head to head for the second time in five days, the sides will be particularly familiar with each other. In terms of having something to play for, Punjab Kings know that a win in this match will give them an excellent chance of reaching the play-offs and we expect to see a strong focus from the hosts. They have an excellent batting line-up and an under-rated bowling attack and we are backing Punjab Kings to win.
Punjab Kings have a 100% chance to win this match
Delhi Capitals have a 00% chance to win this match
The 22 year old right-hander scored ten fours and six sixes in the last game and is one of only six players to have hit a century in this match.
The England all-rounder will be looking to make up for poor scores of only 15 and 4 from his last two innings after making 82 not out in the previous fixture.
The Australian bowling all-rounder has taken five wickets from the last three matches and has been in strong form over the last 12 months in T20 cricket.
PBKS Possible Impact Players Substitute
Atharva Taide, Matthew Short, Harpreet Singh Bhatia, Mohit Rathee, Rishi Dhawan
All-rounder Rishi Dhawan has played in six IPL matches this season and does not look out of place at this level. Spinner Mohit Rathee could come into the team if the pitch spins.
The Australian left-hander hit ten fours and one six in his innings when these two teams met in Match 59 on Saturday.
The keeper-batter has played in seven matches in the IPL 2023 and has hit scores of 59 against Sunrisers Hyderabad and 87 against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
The right-arm pace bowler dismissed Shikhar Dhawan and Liam Livingstone in the last game against Punjab Kings and has had a very impressive season.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Khaleel Ahmed, Ripal Patel, Lalit Yadav, Chetan Sakariya, Abishek Porel
Khaleel Ahmed bowled four overs in the last game and is a likely candidate to come into the side when fielding in this match. Lalit Yadav is a very handy all-rounder who can add to the team with the bat or the ball
PBKS vs DC Team Forms:
PBKS Team Form:
Punjab Kings had lost their previous two games before their 31 run victory over Delhi Capitals on Saturday. However, they are looking for their third victory in the last five matches.
DC Team Form:
Delhi Capitals are looking to avoid their third successive defeat in the tournament after losing to Chennai Super Kings and Punjab Kings in their last two matches.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Punjab Kings (PBKS) Squad:
Prabhsimran Singh(WK), Shikhar Dhawan(C), Liam Livingstone, Jitesh Sharma(WK), Sam Curran, Sikandar Raza, Shahrukh Khan, Harpreet Brar, Rishi Dhawan, Rahul Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Nathan Ellis, Mohit Rathee, Atharva Taide, Matthew Short, Baltej Singh, Vidwath Kaverappa, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Harpreet Singh, Kagiso Rabada, Gurnoor Brar Singh, Shivam Singh.
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Philip Salt(WK), Mitchell Marsh, Rilee Rossouw, Axar Patel, Aman Khan, Pravin Dubey, Kuldeep Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Mukesh Kumar, Abhishek Porel(WK), Chetan Sakariya, Manish Pandey, Prithvi Shaw, Vicky Ostwal, Yash Dhull, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Priyam Garg, Rovman Powell, Ripal Patel, Lalit Yadav, Anrich Nortje, Mustafizur Rahman, Lungi Ngidi.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction