PES vs LAH Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for PSL T20 Match 2023
Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 07 Mar, 02:30 PM (IST)
Series: PSL T20 Match-23
Venue: Pindi Club Ground – Rawalpindi, Pakistan
PES vs LAH Dream11 Prediction:
- Tom Kohler Cadmore has been the most dependable batsman for Peshawar Zalmi. Despite the top 3 collapsing in the blink of an eye, Cadmore stabilized the inning by scoring 56 runs at a strike rate of 124. On the other hand, Azmatullah Omarzai showcased his worth as he took 3 wickets by just giving 28 runs in his quota of 4 overs.
- Sam Billings delivered his hype as he scored a magnificent half-century to secure Lahore Qalandars’ latest win. While Rashid Khan made things hell for the Multan Sultans’ batting lineup in Match 20 by taking 3 wickets and giving just 15 runs, we expect him to be the team’s leading wicket in Match 23 as well.
- Given just how well the Afghanistan International has performed, we predict Rashid Khan to take over 2 wickets against the Peshawar Zalmi.
PES vs LAH Live Streaming:
The match will be shown live on PTV Sports, Ten Sports, and A Sports.
PSL 2023 Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Tapmad, Tamasha App, and Daraz.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There are no chances of rain affecting this mentioned game. However, the humidity will be peaking at 62% whereas the temperature is going to be between 17 to 23 degrees.
This wicket is going to help the fast bowlers to trouble the batsmen early on. On the other hand, spinners will have to bowl at the right areas as there might not be any help for them.
With the wicket clearly having a green surface up front, both the captain will be looking to bowl first at this venue.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, W, W
W, W, W, W, W
PES vs LAH TEAM NEWS:
PES Team News:
With Aamer Jamal showcasing just how well he can perform with the bat as well as with the ball, it is unlikely that the Zalmi would sideline him. Thus, the spoken-off team might enter Match 23 with the same starting XI as they did in Match 17.
LAH Team News:
With no injuries or availabilities affecting the side, it is unlikely to witness any change being made to the best starting XI of PSL 2023 to date.
PES vs LAH Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Babar Azam(C)
3. Saim Ayub
4. T Kohler Cadmore
6. Rovman Powell
7. Aamir Jamal
8. Wahab Riaz
9. A Omarzai
2. M Tahir Baig
3. Abdullah Shafique
4. Sam Billings(WK)
5. Hussain Talat
6. Sikandar Raza
7. David Wiese
9. Shaheen Afridi(C)
10. Haris Rauf
11. Zaman- Khan
PES vs LAH Team Updates:
PES Team Updates –
- Mohammad Haris and Babar Azam will probably open the inning.
- Saim Ayub will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore and Haseebullah will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tom Kohler Cadmore is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Babar Azam will lead the Peshawar Zalmi as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Haseebullah will do the Wicket Keeping for Peshawar Zalmi.
- Mujeeb-ur-Rahman will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Wahab Riaz and Arshad-Iqbal will lead the pace attack of his team.
LAH Team Updates –
- Fakhar Zaman and Mirza Tahir Baig will probably open the inning.
- Abdullah Shafique will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Billings and Hussain Talat will handle the middle-order batting.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the Lahore Qalandars as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Lahore Qalandars.
- Sikandar Raza and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Rashid-Khan was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Shaheen Afridi is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
We predict the Lahore Qalandars to beat Peshawar Zalmi in Match 23 to register their sixth consecutive win of this campaign. Given how well the likes of Sam Billings, Fakhar Zaman, and Tahir Baig have performed with the bat, it is likely that the Zalmi bowlers will have trouble dismantling them. Moreover, Rashid Khan has been exquisite ever since he stepped foot in PSL 2023.
Lahore Qalandars are favorites to beat Peshawar Zalmi.
PES Key Players:
Having taken 3 wickets in the last game, Omarzai will be expected to control the scoring rate of the opposition in the death overs once again.
Babar Azam –
The Pakistan International Captain needs to bring out his A-Game after getting out on a duck previously. Having scored 178 runs in 6 games, Zalmi needs their marquee batsman to fire.
Tom Kohler Cadmore –
This 28-year-old right-handed batsman has shown just how reliable he can be with the bat and is entering this game on the back of 56 runs.
LAH Key Players:
Sam Billings –
The English maestro is entering Match 23 on the back of 54 runs off 35 balls, leading his team to a score of 180.
Rashid Khan –
The majestic Afghani spinner took 3 wickets by having an economy rate of 3.75 in Qalandar’s latest win against Multan Sultans. Having contained arguably the best batting lineup of the tournament in the middle overs, Khan will be expected to replicate the same form.
Shaheen Afridi –
The left-arm pacer is the second leading wicket-taker of the competition as he has taken 10 wickets in 6 games.
PES vs LAH Team Form:
PES Team Form –
After dropping two consecutive games, the Zalmi unit came back raging with a win in Match 17 against the Karachi Kings.
LAH Team Form –
The Qalandars got a chance late in the PSL 2023 to showcase their talent and form. Being scheduled for simultaneous games since the third week, LQ has resurrected as the best team, being top of the table with 10 points.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
PES vs LAH SQUAD:
Peshawar Zalmi (PES):
Babar Azam (c), Mohammad Haris, Saim Ayub, Tom Kohler-Cadmore, Haseebullah Khan (wk), Rovman Powell, Aamer Jamal, Wahab Riaz, Azmatullah Omarzai, Arshad Iqbal, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, James Neesham, Saad Masood, Salman Irshad, Danish Aziz, Sufiyan Muqeem, Khurram Shahzad, Dasun Shanaka, Usman Qadir
Lahore Qalandars (LAH):
Fakhar Zaman, Mirza Tahir Baig, Abdullah Shafique, Sam Billings (wk), Hussain Talat, Sikandar Raza, David Wiese, Rashid Khan, Shaheen Afridi (c), Haris Rauf, Zaman Khan, Jalat Khan, Shawaiz Irfan, Ahsan Bhatti, Ahmed Daniyal, Dilbar Hussain, Kamran Ghulam, Irfan Bhatti
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction