RCB vs KKR Match Prediction for today match
RCB vs KKR Tips, Stats & Team for Today Match Prediction
Match: RCB vs KKR IPL T20 Match Prediction
Time: 30 March, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: IPL T20 Match
Venue: Dr. D.Y. Patil Sports Academy – Navi Mumbai
Faf du Plessis, RCB’s opening batsman, made 88 runs off 57 balls against Punjab Kings and is our pick for the team’s biggest run scorer vs KKR. Wanindu Hasaranga took 1-40 with the ball in the first game, but we expect him to come back and be RCB’s top wicket taker in this encounter.
Ajinkya Rahane top-scored for KKR against CSK with 44 runs off 34 balls, and he is our pick for the game’s highest run scorer. Umesh Yadav, a fast bowler who took 2-20 from 4 overs on Saturday, is a strong contender to be their top wicket taker against RCB.
In the tournament opener, Umesh Yadav was the star bowler on this surface, and we forecast further success for him, including winning the Player of the Match Award.
TV channels: This match will be broadcast live in India on Star Sports, in the United Kingdom on Sky Cricket, and in Australia on Fox Sport. In the Caribbean, Flow Sports will broadcast, while SuperSport will broadcast in South Africa.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar and SkyGo
Weather & Pitch Report:
The humidity will rise as the show progresses, and the temperature will never dip below 29 degrees.
In the first game, the surface in Navi Mumbai was ideal for batters and difficult for most bowlers. For this game, we anticipate a similar fast-paced wicket.
The first game was played on a surface that was ideal for hitters but difficult for most bowlers. For this game, we anticipate a fast-paced wicket..
L, L, W, L, W
❌ ❌ ✅ ❌ ✅
W, L, W, W, W
✅ ❌ ✅ ✅ ✅
Head to Head:
RCB vs KKR H2H:
RCB Team News:
After missing the first encounter against Punjab Kings, Australian players Glenn Maxwell and Josh Hazlewood are expected to be unavailable for this match. RCB are expected to select the same XI for this match, despite losing by 5 wickets with six balls remaining.
KKR Team News:
Australia’s Test captain Pat Cummins, who has just completed the Test series in Pakistan, would be unavailable to Shreyas Iyer’s team once more. In IPL 2022, KKR put on a fantastic team effort against CSK, with Umesh Yadav, Varun Chakravarthy, and Sunil Narine all impressing with the ball.
1. Faf du Plessis(c)
2. Anuj Rawat(wk)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Dinesh Karthik(wk)
5. Sherfane Rutherford
6. Shahbaz Ahmed
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. David Willey
9. Harshal Patel
10. Akash Deep
11. Mohammed Siraj
1. Venkatesh Iyer
2. Ajinkya Rahane
3. Nitish Rana
4. Shreyas Iyer(c)
5. Sam Billings(wk)
6. Andre Russell
7. Sunil Narine
8. Sheldon Jackson(wk)
9. Umesh Yadav
10. Shivam Mavi
11. Varun Chakravarthy
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Small League Team will be added in the night
ℹ️ Get Pre-Toss Grand League Team in Final Team Section
Top in Season 2022:
1: Faf du Plessis
01 Ings, 88 Run, 57 Ball, Average 88, SR 154.39
2: Ishan Kishan
01 Ings, 81 Run, 48 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 168.75
3: Deepak Hooda
01 Ings, 55 Run, 41 Ball, Average 55, SR 134.14
4: Ayush Badoni
01 Ings, 54 Run, 41 Ball, Average 54, SR 131.70
5: MS Dhoni
01 Ings, 50 Run, 38 Ball, Average 0.00, SR 131.57
1: K Yadav
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 4.50 Eco, 06 Avg, 08 SR
2: D Bravo
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 05 Eco, 05 Avg, 08 SR
3: M Shami
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 6.25 Eco, 8.33 Avg, 08 SR
4: B Thampi
01 Ings, 03 Wkts, 04 Over, 8.75 Eco, 11.67 Avg, 08 SR
5: M Ashwin
01 Ings, 02 Wkts, 04 Over, 3.5 Eco, 07 Avg, 12 SR
Players H2H Battle:
G Maxwell against T Southee
30 balls 62 runs 03 out
G Maxwell against S Narine
29 balls 34 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against P Cummins
32 balls 50 runs 01 out
F du Plessis against S Narine
50 balls 35 runs 02 out
F du Plessis against V Chakravarthy
29 balls 41 runs 00 out
A Rahane against K Sharma
24 balls 27 runs 02 out
A Rahane against S Kaul
25 balls 24 runs 01 out
S Iyer against M Siraj
27 balls 26 runs 02 out
S Iyer against S Kaul
29 balls 25 runs 01 out
V Kohli against S Narine
73 balls 77 runs 01 out
V Kohli against T Southee
27 balls 41 runs 01 out
V Kohli against A Russell
29 balls 46 runs 00 out
N Rana against M Siraj
21 balls 33 runs 01 out
N Rana against H Patel
18 balls 23 runs 02 out
S Rutherford against M Nabi
26 balls 30 runs 00 out
A Finch against J Behrendorff
27 balls 39 runs 00 out
A Finch against W Hasaranga
15 balls 19 runs 03 out
A Russell against H Patel
13 balls 18 runs 01 out
A Russell against M Siraj
14 balls 18 runs 01 out
IPL 2022: Match 6, RCB vs KKR Match Prediction
Who will win today match: RCB vs KKR IPL T20 Match Fantasy Team
Kolkata Knight Riders are favourites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
RCB Key Players:
Faf du Plessis:
The new captain settled in quickly, hitting three fours and seven sixes in his first innings against Punjab Kings.
Although he is no longer the captain of the team, he is still one of the best batters in the tournament. In the opening game, Kohli hit 41 runs off 29 balls.
Despite being pricey with the ball against Punjab Kings, the Sri Lankan bowling all-rounder picked up the wicket of opener and skipper Mayank Agarwal.
KKR Key Players:
Against CSK, the seasoned opener produced a crucial innings that contained four fours and one six. As others were dismissed, he was able to keep the chase on course.
With Saturday, the new KKR captain finished the game unbeaten on 20 not out from 19 balls. His patient inning was just what his team needed.
Yadav marked his return to the IPL with the wickets of both CSK openers after only appearing in two games in 2020 and none in 2021.
RCB Team Updates:
- Despite posing a challenging total of 204 runs, Royal Challengers Bangalore lost their last match against Punjab Kings.
- RCB’s batting was spot on, but their bowlers were a major disappointment in the slog overs.
- Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli, and Dinesh Karthik’s form will be a significant plus for RCB as the tournament progresses.
- The inning will most likely be started by Faf du Plessis and Anuj Rawat.
- Virat Kohli will bat at number one down. He is the batting team’s backbone.
- The middle order batsmen will be Dinesh Karthik and Sherfane Rutherford.
- Captain Faf du Plessis will lead the BLR.
- BLR’s Wicket Keeping will be handled by Anuj Rawat.
- His spin bowling will be handled by Wanindu Hasaranga and Shahbaz Ahmed.
- His team’s pace assault will be led by Mohammed Siraj and Harshal Patel.
- The RCB franchise will have to improve their death bowling after conceding a large number of runs in the previous encounter.
RR Team Updates:
- In their debut encounter, Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) did everything right to overcome Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
- The KKR bowlers were outstanding in holding the CSK hitters at bay. CSK only able to score 131 runs in the Wankhede Stadium thanks to some outstanding bowling from the KKR.
- They haven’t been subjected to tough scenarios, so it’s unfair to rate their batting right now. On paper, however, KKR’s batting appears to be capable of scoring a lot of runs.
- The inning will most likely be started by Venkatesh Iyer and Ajinkya Rahane.
- Captain Shreyas Iyer will lead the KOL. He’s also a capable batsman.
- KOL’s Wicket Keeping will be handled by Sheldon Jackson.
- Nitish Rana will bat at number one down. He is the batting team’s backbone.
- The middle order will be led by Shreyas Iyer and Sam Billings.
- His team’s spin bowling will be handled by Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine.
- His team’s pace attack will be led by Umesh Yadav and Shivam Mavi.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Team will be added soon.
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for Giveaway & Other Info
Royal Challengers Bangalore:
Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli, Anuj Rawat, Dinesh Karthik (wk), Sherfane Rutherford, Shahbaz Ahmed, Wanindu Hasaranga, David Willey, Harshal Patel, Akash Deep, Mohammed Siraj, Mahipal Lomror, Siddarth Kaul, Karn Sharma, Finn Allen, Suyash Prabhudessai, Luvnith Sisodia, Chama V Milind, Aneeshwar Gautam.
Kolkata Knight Riders:
Venkatesh Iyer, Ajinkya Rahane, Shreyas Iyer (c), Nitish Rana, Sam Billings, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, Sheldon Jackson (wk), Umesh Yadav, Shivam Mavi, Varun Chakaravarthy, Chamika Karunaratne, Rasikh Salam, Mohammad Nabi, Baba Indrajith, Rinku Singh, Tim Southee, Anukul Roy, Pratham Singh, Abhijeet Tomar, Aman Hakim Khan, Ashok Sharma, Ramesh Kumar.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction
This Page Contains
dream 11 predictions, dream11 winning prediction, dream11 teams, dream11 winning teams, dream11 fantasy prediction, dream11 Fantasy Cricket prediction, dream11 prediction for BLR vs KOL, dream11 prediction BLR vs KOL, TATA IPL series, BLR vs KOL dream11 prediction, BLR vs KOL fantasy prediction, BLR vs KOL live score, BLR vs KOL live updates, BLR vs KOL best dream11 team, BLR vs KOL winning teams, BLR vs KOL winning tips and tricks, BLR vs KOL fantasy tips, BLR vs KOL dream11 Cricket prediction, best dream11 Cricket prediction app, dream11 Cricket prediction today match, Cricket telegram channel