RCB-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 21 Mar, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-19
Venue: DY Patil Stadium, Mumbai, India
RCB-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Sophie Devine hit 99 runs from only 36 balls on Saturday and the New Zealand opener is our tip for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Shreyanka Patil has taken three wickets from her last two matches and the spinner is our choice for Royal Challengers Bangalore’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Harmanpreet Kaur has hit 228 runs across the WPL and we recommend backing her to be Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer in this group stage game. With the ball, Hayley Matthews has taken wickets in all of the last six matches and she is our pick for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker against Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- As one of the most consistent batters in the tournament, we suggest choosing Harmanpreet Kaur to hit over 21.5 runs in this game.
RCB-W vs MI-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
This game will be played under the afternoon sunshine with the temperature above 31 degrees throughout. There is no risk of rain interrupting the match.
This pitch continues to cause problems for batters and we expect another bowler friendly surface. A par score is likely to be lower than 150.
The last six games at the DY Patil Stadium have been won by the team fielding first and we predict that both skippers will want to field first in this match.
RCB-W vs MI-W TEAM NEWS:
RCB-W Team News:
Preeti Bose came back into the team with Renuka Singh dropping out of the XI ahead of Royal Challengers Bangalore’s victory over Gujarat Giants on Monday. Singh has struggled during the tournament and we do not expect her to return to the team for this fixture.
MI-W Team News:
20 year old lower-order batter Dhara Gujjar was left out of the Mumbai Indians XI in Monday’s match against Delhi Capitals with Pooja Vastrakar coming back into the team. After two defeats we expect the team management to want to put out their best team for this game.
RCB-W vs MI-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Sophie Devine
3. Ellyse Perry
4. Heather Knight
5. Richa Ghosh(WK)
6. Kanika Ahuja
7. Shreyanka Patil
8. Disha Kasat
9. Megan Schutt
10. Sobhana Asha
11. Preeti Bose
2. Yastika Bhatia(WK)
3. Natalie Sciver
4. Harmanpreet Kaur(C)
5. Amelia Kerr
6. Issy Wong
7. Amanjot Kaur
8. Humeira Kazi
9. Pooja Vastrakar
10. Jintimani Kalita
11. Saika Ishaque-I
RCB-W vs MI-W Team Updates:
RCB-W Team Updates –
- Smriti Mandhana and Sophie Devine will probably open the inning.
- Sophie Devine is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Ellyse Perry will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Heather Knight and Richa Ghosh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Smriti Mandhana will lead the RCB-W as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Richa Ghosh will do the Wicket Keeping for RCB-W.
- Megan Schutt and Preeti Bose will lead the pace attack of her team.
MI-W Team Updates –
- Hayley Matthews and Yastika Bhatia will probably open the inning.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Natalie Sciver will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Amelia Kerr will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Mumbai Indians Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Amelia Kerr will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Saika Ishaque-I and Issy Wong will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Issy Wong was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
There has been quite the turnaround for these two teams over the last two matches but Mumbai Indians have plenty of experienced players who we expect will help them get back into form ahead of the play-offs. Royal Challengers Bangalore have nothing to lose in this match and we predict that they will put on another impressive performance. We are backing Mumbai Indians to get the victory in a closely contested game.
Mumbai Indians Women are favorites to beat Royal Challengers Bangalore.
RCB-W Key Players:
Sophie Devine –
The 33 year old batting all-rounder has a brilliant strike-rate and has scored the second highest number of runs in the competition.
Ellyse Perry –
The Australian all-rounder has been one of the most impressive players in the WPL. She will want to sign off by adding to her 224 runs.
Shreyanka Patil –
The 20 year old off-spinner dismissed two of the top batters in the tournament, Laura Wolvaardt and Ashleigh Gardner in Saturday’s game.
MI-W Key Players:
Harmanpreet Kaur –
The number four batter has had an excellent tournament in her role as skipper for Mumbai Indians and has hit three half-centuries.
Hayley Matthews –
The West Indian all-rounder has been one of the best batters and bowlers in the competition. She got the big wicket of Shafali Verma in the last game.
Nat Sciver-Brunt –
The English all-rounder is very rarely expensive with the ball and continues to be one of the most consistent batters across all formats.
RCB-W vs MI-W Team Form:
RCB-W Team Form –
Royal Challengers Bangalore lost their first five games of the WPL 2023 but have now won two in a row.
MI-W Team Form –
Since qualifying for the play-offs, Mumbai Indians have lost two successive games and they will be keen to turn their form around in this match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
RCB-W vs MI-W SQUAD:
Royal Challengers Bangalore Women (RCB-W):
Smriti Mandhana(C), Sophie Devine, Ellyse Perry, Heather Knight, Richa Ghosh(WK), Kanika Ahuja, Shreyanka Patil, Disha Kasat, Megan Schutt, Sobhana Asha, Preeti Bose, Indrani Roy(WK), Komal Zanzad, Renuka Singh Thakur, Poonam Nanasaheb Khemnar, Sahana Pawar, Erin Burns, Dane Van Niekerk
Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W):
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia(WK), Natalie Sciver, Harmanpreet Kaur(C), Amelia Kerr, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humeira Kazi, Pooja Vastrakar, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque-I, Heather Graham, Sonam Yadav, Chloe Tryon, Priyanka Bala(WK), Dhara Gujjar, Neelam Bisht
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction