RR vs DC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 11th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-11 Prediction
Match: RR vs DC Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 08 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Barsapara Cricket Stadium – Guwahati, India.
Matches Played 26
RR Won 13
DC Won 13
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, L, W, L
L, L, L, W, W
RR vs DC Dream11 Info:
- Jos Buttler looked in very strong form again on Wednesday and the opener is a strong choice for Rajasthan Royals’ highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Ravichandran Ashwin was one of only a few bowlers to enjoy bowling on this surface. He is well worth backing as Rajasthan Royals’ top wicket taker against Delhi Capitals.
- David Warner has hit 93 runs at the top of the order so far in the 2023 IPL and the Australian is our tip for Delhi Capitals’ highest run scorer against Rajasthan Royals. Anrich Nortje took 2-39 in Match 7 and the South African is our pick for Delhi Capitals’ top wicket taker in this game.
- In excellent form on a good batting wicket, we are backing Jos Buttler to hit over 31.5 runs in this fixture.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Although dew will not be so much of an issue in this match, we still predict that both teams will want to bowl first in this game.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Partly cloudy conditions are forecast across this game with the temperature in the mid-30s throughout. Humidity will rise to around 55% by the end of the match.
As expected, the first IPL game played at this venue on Wednesday produced 389 runs on a strong batting wicket. We anticipate more of the same with plenty of pace and bounce.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 06
Matches won batting first: 03
Matches won bowling first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 149
Average 2nd Inns scores: 138
RR vs DC Team NEWS:
RR Team News:
There was a slight injury scare to Jos Buttler during the match against Punjab Kings which meant he could not open the batting but he showed no ill-effects when he came out to bat at number three. We expect the team management to select the same players in this game.
DC Team News:
Although they have lost two games out of two so far, we are not anticipating wholesale changes for Delhi Capitals. There are plenty of runs in their top order and we expect Rovman Powell to come into the team in this match in place of Rilee Rossouw
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Devdutt Padikkal
5. Riyan Parag
6. Shimron Hetmyer
7. Jason Holder
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Trent Boult
10. KM Asif
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
2. Prithvi Shaw
3. Mitchell Marsh
4. Sarfaraz Khan(WK)
5. Rilee Rossouw
6. Axar Patel
7. A Porel(WK)
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Aman Khan
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Mukesh Kumar
RR vs DC Team Combo:
RR Team Info –
- Royals would be hoping that Jos Buttler’s finger is fine after the blow against PBKS.
- The Englishman required several stitches and looked in visible pain. Buttler missing the game would be a huge blow for RR as their batting revolves around him.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sanju Samson was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Riyan Parag will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Jos Buttler will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and KM Asif will lead the pace attack of his team.
DC Team Info –
- Capitals both their losses have come on back off a poor batting display.
- Young players Prithvi Shaw and Sarfaraz Khan have not fired, and skipper Warner is not looking menacing at the top. Worst, Rilee Rossouw has also not hit straps.
- The Capitals need their batters to fire if they have to challenge the Royals. Bowling has looked decent for the Warner-led side, with Anrich Nortje, Khaleel Ahmed, and Axar Patel among the wickets.
- David Warner and Prithvi Shaw will probably open the inning.
- Mitchell Marsh will bat at the one-down position.
- Sarfaraz Khan and Rilee Rossouw will handle the middle-order batting.
- David Warner will lead the Delhi Capitals as a Captain. He is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Abhishek Porel will do the Wicket Keeping for Delhi Capitals.
- Axar Patel and Kuldeep Yadav will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Anrich Nortje and Aman Khan will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Anrich Nortje was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
This promises to be one of the most entertaining match-ups of the tournament with the in-form pair of Jos Buttler and Sanju Samson taking on Anrich Nortje with the ball in hand. If Nortje is able to dismiss them both cheaply then Delhi Capitals will have an excellent chance. However, we think that Rajasthan Royals have good batting depth in their team and are backing them to win a close contest.
Rajasthan Royals have a 100% chance to win this match
Delhi Capitals have a 0% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
The English right-handed opener took two fine catches in the outfield but also sustained a slight finger injury on Wednesday. However, he is expected to be fully fit for this match and remains in excellent form.
The spinner was expensive against Punjab Kings but still picked up a wicket in the defeat. He has gone wicketless in only one of his last nine IPL appearances.
The off-spinner was the most economical of all the players on both sides on this pitch on Wednesday and will relish the opportunity to bowl on the same surface in this game.
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Dhruv Jurel, Akasg Vasisht, Murugan Ashwin, Kuldip Yada
The homegrown Dhruv Jurel impressed as an impact player against Punjab Kings on Wednesday with 32 not out from 15 balls. Ashwin is another strong spinning option for the Royals if required.
The left-handed opener has made scores of 37 and 56 so far in the IPL 2023 but he will want to improve on his strike-rate of 116.25.
The left-arm spinner has seen his batting develop to very high standards over recent years. He has scored over 50 runs and taken a wicket in this campaign already.
After missing the opening game due to international commitments, Nortje took a wicket with the first ball of his first two overs against Gujarat Titans.
DC Possible Impact Players Substitute
Khaleel Ahmed, Manish Pandey, Rilee Rossouw, Chetan Sakariya
Khaleel Ahmed was used as an impact bowler against Gujarat Titans and got the big wicket of Hardik Pandya. Rilee Rossouw would be an obvious addition to the batting line-up if required.
RR vs DC Team Forms:
RR Team Form:
Rajasthan Royals were very impressive in their opening game win over Sunrisers Hyderabad but were not quite good enough with either bat or ball against Punjab Kings.
DC Team Form:
Delhi Capitals have lost both of their games in this campaign with a 50 run defeat to Lucknow Super Giants followed by a six wicket loss to Gujarat Titans.
Grand League Team: Pre-Tos
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
RR vs DC SQUAD:
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Riyan Parag, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, KM Asif, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dhruv Jurel, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, Adam Zampa, Sandeep Sharma, KC Cariappa, Murugan Ashwin, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldip Yadav, Joe Root, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Sen
Delhi Capitals (DC) Squad:
David Warner(C), Prithvi Shaw, Mitchell Marsh, Sarfaraz Khan(WK), Rilee Rossouw, Axar Patel, Abhishek Porel(WK), Kuldeep Yadav, Aman Khan, Anrich Nortje, Mukesh Kumar, Pravin Dubey, Yash Dhull, Lalit Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman, Vicky Ostwal, Manish Pandey, Ripal Patel, Philip Salt(WK), Chetan Sakariya, Ishant Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Rovman Powell, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Lungi Ngidi.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction