SIX vs HUR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match 2022
Sydney Sixers vs Hobart Hurricanes
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 22 Dec, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground – Sydney, Australia
SIX vs HUR Dream11 Prediction:
- Josh Philippe has hit the most BBL half-centuries of any player at the SCG and the opener is our tip for Sydney Sixers’ highest run scorer against Hobart Hurricanes. With the ball, Sean Abbott has four wickets in the 2022 BBL and he is well worth backing as Sydney Sixers’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Captain Matthew Wade hit 51 runs from 29 balls against Perth Scorchers and he is our pick for Hobart Hurricanes’ highest run scorer in this game. Riley Meredith picked up the big wickets of Adam Lyth and Ashton Turner in the last match and he is a strong choice for Hobart Hurricanes’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- On a pitch where he has a very consistent record, we recommend backing Sean Abbott to take over 1.5 wickets.
SIX vs HUR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is a chance of some rain but not enough to stop a result in this game. The temperature will be around 19 degrees throughout with plenty of cloud cover.
The SCG surface is consistent with good carry and enables the batters to have full trust in their shots. We expect a par score of at least 195.
The statistics show that batting first or second makes little difference at the SCG and so, with the humidity levels rising in the second half of the game, we predict that both captains will choose to field first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, W, L
W, L, L, L, W
SIX vs HUR TEAM NEWS:
SIX Team News:
Chris Jordan (injury) and Nathan Lyon (international duty) remain unavailable for Sydney Sixers and both would not walk straight into the team as the bowling attack has been strong so far. The top order batters will be looking to deliver a strong total after a weak start to the tournament.
HUR Team News:
After a narrow eight-run win in Launceston against Perth Scorchers on Monday, we expect Hobart Hurricanes to take the field with the same XI in this game. Billy Stanlake is close to making a return from injury with Faheem Ashraf and Zak Crawley now available after arriving from Pakistan on Wednesday.
SIX vs HUR Pre-Toss LineUps:
SIX vs HUR Team Updates:
SIX Team Updates
- Josh Philippe and Kurtis Patterson will probably open the inning.
- James Vince will bat at the one-down position.
- Moises Henriques and Jordan Silk will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jordan Silk is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Moises Henriques will lead the Sydney Sixers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Philippe will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Sixers.
- Sean Abbot and Jackson Bird will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Jackson Bird was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
HUR Team Updates
- Ben McDermott and DArcy Short will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position.
- Shadab Khan and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Matthew Wade will lead the Hobart Hurricanes as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Hobart Hurricanes.
- DArcy Short will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Paddy Dooley and Riley Meredith will lead the pace attack of his team.
In the first game at the SCG in this season’s BBL, we are expecting an excellent contest between the Sixers and the Hurricanes. Sydney Sixers will be hoping that a return to their home ground can get their season going but we think that Hobart Hurricanes will have too much quality with the bat. Overall, we are predicting a victory for Hobart Hurricanes.
Hobart Hurricanes are favorites to beat Sydney Sixers
SIX Key Players:
Josh Philippe –
The keeper-batter is one of the most consistent batters over the last two BBLs. Although his batting is yet to fire in this campaign he has been good behind the stumps.
Moises Henriques –
The captain got a golden duck in the defeat against Perth Scorchers but his experience in the middle order will be vital as they search for their first win in this match.
Sean Abbott –
The right arm pace bowler has taken 3-37 and 1-45 across the first two games. Although he will concede runs, he is a strike-bowler in this format.
HUR Key Players:
Matthew Wade –
The captain has hit 86 balls so far in the tournament and also played a role in the dismissal of Ashton Agar with a stumping in the last match.
Patrick Dooley –
The left-arm wrist spinner has still only played three BBL matches but his performances this year have impressed all observers. He took 4-16 in Perth and will be a threat on this pitch.
Riley Meredith –
The right-arm fast bowler will be looking forward to bowling in Sydney. He has taken four wickets in the opening two matches and is the leader of the Hurricanes’ attack.
SIX vs HUR Team Forms:
SIX Team Form:
It has been a very poor start to this campaign for Sydney Sixers who are attempting to avoid their fourth BBL defeat in a row in this match.
HUR Team Form:
Hobart Hurricanes ended a losing streak of three successive BBL games with their win over Perth Scorchers on Monday in BBL 2022.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sydney Sixers (SIX):
Josh Philippe(WK), Kurtis Patterson, James Vince, Moises Henriques(C), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Hayden Kerr, Sean Abbott, Jackson Bird, Izharullahq Naveed, Naveen-ul-Haq, Nathan Lyon, Josh Kann, Jack Edwards, Daniel Hughes, Steven Smith, Ben Dwarshuis, Chris Jordan, Mickey Edwards, Todd Murphy, Steve OKeefe
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR):
Ben McDermott, DArcy Short, Matthew Wade(WK)(C), Shadab Khan, Tim David, Asif Ali, Jimmy Neesham, Joel Paris, Nathan Ellis, Paddy Dooley, Riley Meredith, Wil Parker, Zak Crawley, Mac Wright, Billy Stanlake, Iain Carlisle, Caleb Jewell, Faheem Ashraf, Mitchell Owen, Chris Tremain
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction