SIX vs STR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match
Sydney Sixers vs Adelaide Strikers
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 17 Jan, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: International Sports Stadium – Sydney
SIX vs STR Dream11 Prediction:
- Josh Philippe hit 54 runs at the top of the order against Perth Scorchers on Sunday and he is our tip for Sydney Sixers’ highest run scorer in this match. Sean Abbott is the form bowler in the tournament at the moment and the right-arm pacer is well worth backing as Sydney Sixers’ top wicket taker against Adelaide Strikers.
- No one has scored more runs in BBL12 than Matthew Short and he is a very strong choice for Adelaide Strikers’ highest run scorer against Sydney Sixers. With the ball, Wes Agar has 15 wickets at a strike-rate of 12 and the quick bowler is our pick for Adelaide Strikers’ top wicket taker in this game.
- As the most successful bowler in the history of the BBL, it is rare for Sean Abbott to have an off-day. We recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this match.
SIX vs STR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
It will be partly cloudy and humid throughout this contest at Coffs Harbour. The temperature will be in the mid-20s and the chance of rain is very small.
This pitch is not as quick as some others in use in the BBL but does still offer assistance to the quick bowlers. We expect a par score to be no higher than 155.
This venue has seen two completed BBL fixtures with both games won by the team batting second. We predict that both teams will want to field first if they win the toss.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
W, W, W, N, L
L, L, W, W, L
SIX vs STR TEAM NEWS:
SIX Team News:
Steve Smith and Nathan Lyon came into the Sixers XI for the top of the table clash with Perth Scorchers on Sunday. Although off-spinner Lyon was the most expensive of the bowlers, we expect him to retain his place in an unchanged side for this game.
STR Team News:
The Strikers will be without Chris Lynn, who has departed the BBL for the ILT20, with Henry Hunt expected to come in for him. New Zealander Colin de Grandhomme, who picked up a minor hamstring injury on January 10th, was already back in the team for the last game.
SIX vs STR Pre-Toss LineUps:
SIX vs STR Team Updates:
SIX Team Updates
- Josh Philippe and Steven Smith will probably open the inning.
- Kurtis Patterson will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Moises Henriques and Jordan Silk will handle the middle-order batting.
- Moises Henriques will lead the Sydney Sixers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Josh Philippe will do the Wicket Keeping for Sydney Sixers.
- Steve OKeefe and Nathan Lyon will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Ben Dwarshuis will lead the pace attack of his team.
STR Team Updates
- Matthew Short and Travis Head will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Short is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Chris Lynn will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Alex Carey and Adam Hose will handle the middle-order batting.
- Peter Siddle will lead the Adelaide Strikers as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Alex Carey will do the Wicket Keeping for Adelaide Strikers.
- Matthew Short and Travis Head will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Matthew Short is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Wes Agar and Peter Siddle will lead the pace attack of his team.
With Adelaide Strikers struggling for form, losing their and the tournament’s second leading run scorer (Chris Lynn) will be a big loss for them. That said, they still have plenty of talent and in Matthew Short and Wes Agar they have players who have been consistent throughout the competition. However, Sydney Sixers will still be buzzing after their win over Perth Scorchers and we are backing the Sixers to win this match.
Sydney Sixers are favorites to beat Adelaide Strikers
SIX Key Players:
Josh Philippe –
Although it has not been his most impressive BBL campaign, the opening keeper-batter has still contributed two half-centuries and will be full of self-belief after the last game.
Hayden Kerr –
The left-arm bowling all-rounder continues to be a valuable member of the bowling attack and has picked up at least one wicket in all but two matches in the tournament.
Sean Abbott –
The all-time BBL top wicket-taker had a slow start to this year’s competition by his own high standards. He comes into this match with nine wickets from his last three games.
STR Key Players:
Matthew Short –
With a hundred and two half-centuries, it has been an excellent campaign for Short. Even when not making a 50, he still contributes and has hit 97 runs from his last three innings without making a half-century.
Peter Siddle –
The veteran skipper of the Strikers has found the going far tougher this season. However, he took 2-24 from four overs on Saturday and will be in a good frame of mind ahead of this clash.
Wes Agar –
The 25 year old pace bowler has continued to pick up wickets throughout the BBL 2022-23. His speed was too much for Brisbane Heat’s number seven and nine, James Bazley and Spencer Johnson, in the last match.
SIX vs STR Team Forms:
SIX Team Form:
The Sixers are in excellent form and have lost only one of their last nine fixtures in this year’s BBL. Beating top of the table Perth Scorchers in the last game shows how well they are playing.
STR Team Form:
Adelaide Strikers have hit a poor run of form at the wrong time. They are looking to avoid their third successive defeat and are level on points with the teams in fifth and sixth.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
SIX vs STR SQUAD:
Sydney Sixers (SIX):
Josh Philippe (wk), James Vince, Kurtis Patterson, Moises Henriques (c), Jordan Silk, Daniel Christian, Hayden Kerr, Sean Abbott, Ben Dwarshuis, Chris Jordan, Todd Murphy, Daniel Hughes, Jackson Bird, Izharulhaq Naveed, Jack Edwards, Mickey Edwards, Steve OKeefe
Adelaide Strikers (STR):
Matthew Short, Travis Head (c), Chris Lynn, Alex Carey (wk), Adam Hose, Colin de Grandhomme, Ben Manenti, Cameron Boyce, Wes Agar, Harry Conway, Peter Siddle, Thomas Kelly, Henry Thornton, Henry Hunt
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction