SL-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match 2023
West Indies vs Ireland Women
ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 17 Feb, 10:30 PM (IST)
Series: ICC Women’s T20 World Cup Match-13
Venue: Newlands – Cape town, South Africa
SL-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Shemaine Campbelle has consistently hit two consecutive 30-plus scores and she is our top tip for WI-W’s highest run scorer against Ire-W. Hayley Matthews has an impressive T20I bowling record with 75 scalps to her name. She bowled splendidly well against Ind-W where she conceded just 12 in her 4 allotted overs picking up a prize wicket of JL Rodrigues. She is well worth backing as WI-W’s top wicket-taker ahead of the fixture.
- Gaby Lewis has looked in fine touch and has scored some useful runs at the top of the order for her side. The opener is a strong choice for Ire-W’s highest run scorer on Friday. Cara Murray starred with the ball in the opening game as the leggie claimed 3-15 to rattle Eng-W’s top order. She is our pick for Ire-W’s top wicket-taker in this game.
- Being a consistent performer for her side under pressure situations, we recommend selecting Shemaine Campbelle to hit over 31.5 runs in this game
SL-W vs AUS-W Live Streaming:
TV Channels: This match will be shown live on Star Sports, SuperSport, Sky Sport Cricket, Gazi TV, PTV Sports, Fox Sports and ESPN+.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, SuperSport App and Hotstar.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The weather is expected to remain cloudy throughout the day with maximum and minimum temperature of 24 C and 18 C respectively. However, chances of rain at this stage is barely at 10%, it is certainly going to be a very windy day as the breeze is expected to blow in excess of 43 km/h.
The pitch at Newlands is a batting friendly surface and we have seen teams register big totals. Also, the pitch has something to offer to slow bowlers as well. As the surface wears off, it can aid the spinners who can extract proper turn and bounce to keep the batters guessing.
Out of 28 T20 matches played at this venue, 9 have been won by the team batting first, and the team chasing has won 17 times. The track gets better as time progresses and is favourable for the team bowling first. If common sense prevails, the skipper winning the toss might want to bowl first.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, L, L
W, L, W, L, L
SL-W vs AUS-W TEAM NEWS:
WI-W Team News:
WI-W batters looked very assured at the crease in their opening game but it was their middle and lower order that was in total disarray. We anticipate seeing a few changes, especially in the bowling department ahead of this fixture.
IRE-W Team News:
IRE-W has been beaten comprehensively in this year’s Women’s T20 World Cup by Eng-W and Pak-W. We can surely anticipate seeing some forced changes in all departments leading up to this upcoming fixture.
SL-W vs AUS-W Team Updates:
WI-W Team Updates –
- Hayley Matthews and Stafanie Taylor will probably open the inning.
- Shemaine Campbelle will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Chinelle Henry and Chedean Nation will handle the middle-order batting.
- Chinelle Henry is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Hayley Matthews will lead the West Indies Women as a Captain. She is also a good Allrounder
- Rashada Williams will do the Wicket Keeping for West Indies Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Afy Fletcher will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Karishma Ramharack and Shabika Gajnabi will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Karishma Ramharack was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match
IRE-W Team Updates –
- Amy Hunter and Gaby Lewis will probably open the inning.
- Orla Prendergast will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Laura Delany and Eimear Richardson will handle the middle-order batting.
- Laura Delany will lead the Ireland Women as a Captain. She is also a good Allrounder
- Amy Hunter will do the Wicket Keeping for Ireland Women.
- Arlene Kelly and Cara Murray will lead the pace attack of her team.
- Arlene Kelly is having topmost fantasy points in this series
Both teams are pretty evenly placed at the points table in this year’s world cup edition. However, earlier records suggest that WI-W look like a far more experienced side than Ire-W. Unlike their rival, WI-W has all the experience they need to stage a remarkable turnaround hence a win for WI-W is certainly on the cards.
West Indies Women are favorites to beat Ireland Women
WI-W Key Players:
Hayley Matthews –
Matthews has been the highest run scorer for WI-W in the last year alone. She has amassed 360 runs in just 15 innings at a healthy average of just around 25. She looked in fine touch against Eng-W where she scored 42 (32) at the top of the order providing her side with some sort of stability before they lost their way in the middle. Besides, she has registered a threatening career best of 107* so we can surely expect her to fire this time around.
Shemaine Campbelle –
Shermaine is amongst the leading run scorer for WI-W since last year. In her opening game, she emerged as the second-highest run-scorer for WI-W after Matthews scored 34 off 37 balls. She even showed her maturity as a batter against Ind-W where she held one end together and complied a useful innings of 30 in 36 balls. Although her strike rate may be on the lower side, she definitely has the ability to play the anchoring innings when the chips are down.
Chinelle Henry –
Henry bowls with a superb economy rate of just under 6.7 RPO and maintains a lethal strike rate of 27.3 She shined with the ball in the opening game against Eng-W where she picked up two important scalps early on. She was the only bowler in that game who looked threatening and we surely expect her to carry the same form to this fixture as well.
IRE-W Key Players:
Gaby Lewis –
Gaby Lewis is arguably one of the best batters in the Ire-W side. She has been scoring runs on a consistent basis and has delivered on occasions when it mattered the most. Her heroics against Pak-W where she scored 71(46) helped Ire-W clinch the match and also the series in a scintillating fashion. She started her world cup campaign on a steady note and got some useful runs up the order against Eng-W. She currently averaged 26.37 with the bat and has a formidable strike rate of just under 120.
Arlene Kelly –
Kelly has emerged as the highest wicket-taker for Ire-W in recent times. Last year alone, she bagged 22 T20I wickets in just 17 innings which came at a record-breaking average of 15.40. Her strike rate and economy rate of 15.6 and 5.9 respectively can send some chills down the spine of any world-class batter. Her contribution with the ball helped Ire-W register a famous series win against Pak-W in their backyard last year in November. With some notable achievements under her belt, we expect Kelly to showcase her prowess with the ball yet.
Orla Prendergast –
The young 20-year-old has a bright future ahead of her. At such a young age she is now one of the top run-getters for Ire-W. She currently has a phenomenal T20 batting average of 22.59 coupled with a robust strike rate of over 122. Known for her all-around abilities with the bat and the ball she is truly an asset for her side.
SL-W vs AUS-W Team Forms:
WI-W Team Form:
WI-W have now lost both the games of the Women’s T20 World Cup 2023. However, they have lost 5 T20I in a row and would be itching to end their losing streak.
IRE-W Team Form:
Although Ire-W have managed to register 2 wins in their last 5 T20I games, they have been jolted pretty badly in the ongoing edition of the Women’s T20 World Cup. The heavy defeats would certainly be playing on their minds and any possibility of a fierce resistance appears dim at this stage.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
SL-W vs AUS-W SQUAD:
West Indies Women (WI-W):
Hayley Matthews (c), Stafanie Taylor, Shemaine Campbelle, Shabika Gajnabi, Chinelle Henry, Chedean Nation, Rashada Williams (wk), Afy Fletcher, Shamilia Connell, Shakera Selman, Karishma Ramharack, Aaliyah Alleyne, Trishan Holder, Djenaba Joseph, Zaida James.
Ireland Women (IRE-W):
Amy Hunter, Gaby Lewis, Orla Prendergast, Laura Delany (c), Eimear Richardson, Louise Little, Mary Waldron (wk), Leah Paul, Arlene Kelly, Cara Murray, Jane Maguire, Georgina Dempsey, Rachel Delaney, Sophie MacMahon, Shauna Kavanagh
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction