SRH vs KKR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 47th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-47 Prediction
Match: SRH vs KKR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 04 May, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad, India
Matches Played 24
SRH Won 09
KKR Won 15
No Result/Tie 00
W, L, L L, W
L, W, L, L, L
SRH vs KKR Dream11 Prediction:
- Abhishek Sharma struck 67 runs from 36 balls in the last game and the opener is our pick for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s highest run scorer in this match. With the ball, Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been in excellent form and the pace bowler is our tip for Sunrisers Hyderabad’s top wicket taker against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz returned to the side and struck 81 runs from 29 balls in Match 39 and the opener is a strong choice for Kolkata Knight Riders’ highest run scorer in this game. Varun Chakravarthy has picked up wickets across the tournament and he is well worth backing as Kolkata Knight Riders’ top wicket taker on Thursday.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is a vastly experienced bowler and we recommend backing him to take over 1.5 wickets in this clash.
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
Over 55% of the IPL games at this venue have been won by the team batting second and our prediction is that both captains will want to field first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There is rain forecast for earlier in the day but by the time this game begins only cloudy conditions and high humidity levels are expected.
The highest IPL score at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is 231-2 and it would be no surprise if the batters enjoy playing on this wicket. Expect some pace in the surface.
IPL Records and Stats at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
Total matches: 02
Matches won bowling first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 196
Average 2nd Inns scores: 198
Highest total recorded:
209/4 (18.4 Ov) by IND vs WI
Highest score chased:
209/4 (18.4 Ov) by IND vs WI
SRH vs KKR Team NEWS:
SRH Team News:
England’s all-format right-handed batter Harry Brook dropped down the order for Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last game but registered a two-ball duck. We do not expect him back at the top of the order in this game but anticipate that he will keep his place.
KKR Team News:
A back niggle caused Jason Roy to miss the last game with Rahmanullah Gurbaz coming back into the team. With Gurbaz striking the ball well, there will be no rush to bring Roy back. Umesh Yadav, who has been very poor, also missed out through injury.
1. Abhishek Sharma
2. Mayank Agarwal
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Aiden Markram(C)
5. Harry Brook
6. Heinrich Klaasen(WK)
7. Abdul Samad
8. Akeal Hosein
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. Mayank Markande
11. Umran Malik
2. N Jagadeesan(WK)
3. Venkatesh Iyer
4. Nitish Rana(C)
5. Rinku Singh
6. Andre Russell
7. Sunil Narine
8. David Wiese
9. Shardul Thakur
10. Harshit Rana
11. V Chakravarthy
Players H2H Battle:
N Rana against T Natarajan
38 balls 69 runs 03 Dismissal
N Rana against U Malik
25 balls 44 runs 01 Dismissal
R Gurbaz against B Kumar
04 balls 00 runs 02 Dismissal
V Iyer against M Jansen
14 balls 07 runs 02 Dismissal
M Agarwal against A Russell
17 balls 14 runs 02 Dismissal
M Agarwal against U Yadav
16 balls 17 runs 01 Dismissal
M Agarwal against S Thakur
17 balls 31 runs 01 Dismissal
S Narine against T Natarajan
02 balls 06 runs 01 Dismissal
A Russell against B Kumar
28 balls 63 runs 01 Dismissal
A Russell against M Markande
05 balls 02 runs 01 Dismissal
J Roy against B Kumar
63 ball 53 runs 02 Dismissal
H Brook against T Southee
02 balls 06 runs 01 Dismissal
A Markram against V Chakaravarthy
28 balls 54 runs 01 Dismissal
A Markram against A Russell
20 balls 34 runs 01 Dismissal
A Sharma against V Chakaravarthy
09 balls 11 runs 01 Dismissal
R Tripathi against S Thakur
16 balls 24 runs 01 Dismissal
SRH vs KKR Team Combo:
SRH Team Info –
- Abhishek Sharma and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Abhishek Sharma was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Aiden Markram and Harry Brook will handle the middle-order batting.
- Aiden Markram will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Heinrich Klaasen will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mayank Markande and Aiden Markram will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mayank Markande is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Umran Malik will lead the pace attack of his team.
KKR Team Info –
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz and Narayan Jagadeesan will probably open the inning.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Venkatesh Iyer will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Nitish Rana and Rinku Singh will handle the middle-order batting.
- Nitish Rana will lead the KOL as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Narayan Jagadeesan will do the Wicket Keeping for KOL.
- Varun Chakravarthy and Sunil Narine will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Varun Chakravarthy is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Harshit Rana will lead the pace attack of his team.
Although this match is between two teams fighting it out near the bottom of the table, they both can still progress in the tournament if they have a strong second half of the group stage. We expect to see both teams on the front foot and playing in an attacking manner but we think that Sunrisers have more depth in their bowling attack. Our prediction is for Sunrisers Hyderabad to win.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 100% chance to win this match
Kolkata Knight Riders have a 00% chance to win this match
Top Key Players:
The 22 year old all-rounder has been inconsistent across the tournament but on his day is unstoppable against any attack.
The powerful South African keeper-batter has found himself helping to rebuild the innings on a few occasions in the IPL 2023. He scores at a very quick rate.
The right-arm pace bowler has been particularly consistent and accurate across this year’s campaign. He dismissed David Warner with the second ball of the innings in the last game.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Vivrant Sharma, Marco Jansen, Glenn Phillips, Mayank Dagar, T Natarajan
T Natarajan is an experienced IPL performer and he is a strong candidate to come into the team. Vivrant Sharma is a left-handed batting all-rounder and could be a useful impact player if an additional left-hander is preferred.
The young Afghan opener has long been touted as one of the future stars of the game. His last innings showed us all that talent.
The 28 year old left-handed batter is a real talent and has already hit a century (104) in the 2023 IPL. He is a very attacking player.
The spinner went wicketless for only the second time in this campaign in the last game and he will be keen to contribute again in this clash.
KKR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Suyash Sharma, Mandeep Singh, Anukul Roy, Tim Southee, Kulwant Khejroliya
Mandeep Singh is an experienced right-handed batter who can come in at any stage of the batting innings. Kulwant Khejroliya took 2-44 in his last appearance and his left-arm angle can be tough for some batters.
SRH vs KKR Team Forms:
SRH Team Form:
Sunrisers Hyderabad were in danger of crashing out of the tournament before their narrow nine run victory over Delhi Capitals in Match 40.
KKR Team Form:
Kolkata Knight Riders ended their losing run two matches ago but returned to their poor form with a heavy defeat against Gujarat Titans.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Abhishek Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Aiden Markram(C), Harry Brook, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Abdul Samad, Akeal Hosein, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, Umran Malik, Fazal Haq, Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh(WK), Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Glenn Phillips(WK), Marco Jansen, Kartik Tyagi, Upendra Yadav(WK), T Natarajan, Adil Rashid
Kolkata Knight Riders (KOL) Squad:
Rahmanullah Gurbaz(WK), Narayan Jagadeesan(WK), Venkatesh Iyer, Nitish Rana(C), Rinku Singh, Andre Russell, Sunil Narine, David Wiese, Shardul Thakur, Harshit Rana, Varun Chakravarthy, Lockie Ferguson, Jason Roy, Anukul Sudhakar Roy, Aarya Desai, Kulwant Khejroliya, Tim Southee, Liton Das(WK), Vaibhav Arora, Mandeep-Singh, Suyash Sharma, Umesh Yadav
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction