SRH vs RR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 4th IPL-23 Match Team and Analysis
IPL 2023 Match-4 Prediction
Match: SRH vs RR Fantasy Team Prediction
Time: 02 April, 03:30 PM (IST)
Series:: Indian Premier League 2023
Venue: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium – Hyderabad.
Matches Played 16
SRH Won 08
RR Won 08
No Result/Tie 00
L, W, L, L, L
L, W, L, W, W
SRH vs RR Dream11 Info:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad and Rajasthan Royals are going to kick start their 2023 campaign by locking horns against each other at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad on Sunday. Given that both teams were on parallel ends of the points table in the previous edition, one might be aiming for consistency and the other would be itching to improve their claim in the league. Ahead of this star-studded matchup, let us take a detailed look at the predicted playing XI, team news, weather report, and much more.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad will not be having the services of Aiden Markram for their inaugural game due to which Indian veteran pacer Bhuvaneshwar Kumar would be leading the side. This team has made some significant changes to their squad and will be looking to get back to their championship-best form since the early days.
- Rajasthan Royals will be led by Sanju Samson for the third consecutive season. While they have held onto stars like Jos Butler and Devdutt Padikkal, this team is entering the sixteenth edition of the Indian Premier League as one of the favorites to fight for the silverware. The additions of Jason Holder and Joe Root are also dearly awaited by the franchise fans.
SRH vs RR Live Streaming:
Live Streaming: Fans in India can stream the match on Disney+ Hotstar & Jio Cinema.
The match can be watched live on Star Sports in India, Sky Cricket in the UK, and Willow TV in the USA.
The pitch at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad is a balanced venue for both the batsmen and the bowlers. That being said, the captain winning the toss is most likely to bat first.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Since this will be an afternoon contest, the weather will be humid and hot with the temperature predicted to be around 27 degrees.
The track at the concerned venue is relatively flat with good and consistent bounce, allowing the batsmen to play naturally. This is just why we can expect this game to be a high-scoring affair.
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s
Total matches: 02
Matches won bowling first: 02
Average 1st Inns scores: 196
Average 2nd Inns scores: 198
SRH vs RR Team NEWS:
SRH Team News:
The inaugural match of IPL 2023 for this team will not feature Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, and Marco Jansen as all of them would be unavailable due to national duty. This is just why the likes of Glenn Phillips and Abdul Samad are most likely to confirm their place in the starting XI.
RR Team News:
The runner-ups of last season are going to miss Prasidh Krishna and Obey McCoy as both have picked up injuries. While the likes of overseas stars like – Jos Butler, Jason Butler, Trent Boult, and Joe Root will be the predominant choice for the starting XI
2. Mayank Agarwal
3. Rahul Tripathi
4. Harry Brook
5. Glenn Phillips(WK)
6. Abdul Samad
7. Washington Sundar
8. Bhuvneshwar Kumar(C)
9. Fazal Haq
10. Mayank Markande
11. Umran Malik
2. Jos Buttler(WK)
3. Sanju Samson(WK)(C)
4. Devdutt Padikkal
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. Riyan Parag
7. Ravichandran Ashwin
8. Trent Boult
9. Navdeep Saini
10. Kuldeep Sen
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
SRH vs RR Team Combo:
SRH Team Info –
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have made some really good acquisitions in the 2023 IPL auctions.
- Having named Aiden Markram as the skipper, the Sunrisers went all in for Englishmen Harry Brook who seems to be hitting the cricket ball at will irrespective of the format.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad may be without the services of their skipper Aiden Markram as he will be playing the final one-dayer against Netherlands on April 2. Without Markram, Bhuvneshwar Kumar or Mayank Agarwal might lead the side.
- Abhishek Sharma and Mayank Agarwal will probably open the inning.
- Rahul Tripathi will bat at the one-down position.
- Harry Brook and Glenn Phillips will handle the middle-order batting.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar will lead the Sunrisers Hyderabad as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Glenn Phillips will do the Wicket Keeping for Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Abhishek Sharma and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Umran Malik will lead the pace attack of his team.
RR Team Info –
- Last year, Rajasthan Royals made it to an IPL final for the first time since the inception of the T20 league way back in 2008.
- However, they ran into Gujarat Titans who seemed destined to win the trophy on debut.
- But for RR, the performance was a positive sign for how far the team has come in terms of gathering the right arsenal to launch a title bid.
- Yashasvi Jaiswal and Jos Buttler will probably open the inning.
- Sanju Samson will bat at the one-down position.
- Devdutt Padikkal and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- Sanju Samson will lead the Rajasthan Royals as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Sanju Samson will do the Wicket Keeping for Rajasthan Royals.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravichandran Ashwin will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Kuldeep Sen will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Trent Boult was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
This matchup has all the ingredients to be a close encounter only if the marquee stars of SRH come to the party. While there are the likes of Butler, Boult, Chahal, Samson, Ashwin, and Holder on one side, Hyderabad can bring the party to them if they clinch early wickets and dismiss the top-order batsmen within the powerplay. RR’s spin attack can still be the x-factor against Harry Brook and Glenn Phillips. Therefore, we predict Rajasthan Royals to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in Match 4 of IPL 2023.
Sunrisers Hyderabad have a 75% chance to win this match
Rajasthan Royals have a 25% chance to win this match
Top 5 Key Players:
Although there is a little swing to offer in Hyderabad under the lights, this veteran Indian bowler is not only the most experienced bowler in the side but his economy rate in the powerplay will have great significance in deciding the outcome.
The Englishman is one of the most looked-after players in this edition especially after he showed tremendous form in red-ball cricket. Moreover, Brook was also instrumental in his team’s 3-0 win over Pakistan late in 2022.
Opening the batting order for SRH in Match 4, Mayank will hold the key to providing this team with an ideal start. Moreover, he is also one of the only players on the side who has a great record against spin bowling. Agarwal has scored 4278 in 185 T20 matches in his career, batting at a strike rate of 134. Lastly, Mayank would be looking to redeem himself as he could only muster 196 runs in IPL 2022 at an average of about 16.33.
SRH Possible Impact Players Substitute
Upendra Yadav, T Natarajan, Anmolpreet Singh, andkartik Tyagi
While Yadav will be an added wicketkeeping option for SRH, the likes of Tyagi or Natarajan will only be used if the bowling attack fails to deliver. Whereas, Anmolpreet Singh has featured in some games in the IPL previously as well.
The dynamic English opening batsman needs no introduction to any IPL fan. Having already scored 372 runs from his last 10 matches for the franchise, batting at an average of 41 and a strike rate of 135, Butler is certain to open the innings alongside Yashasvi Jaiswal. Lastly, Butler was also the orange cap winner in the previous edition, with 863 runs at an average of about 57.53.
The RR captain is known for smashing centuries in the inaugural weeks of the tournament. Moreover, he has scored 257 runs in his last 10 innings for RR, batting at an average of 25.7 and a strike rate of 131.
This team has the most attacking spin bowling option in the league with Ravichandran Ashwin and Adam Zampa present yet it is Chahal who headlines the bowling unit. In his last meeting against SRH, the mighty Indian spinner took 3 wickets conceding less than 24 runs
RR Possible Impact Players Substitute
Sandeep Sharma, KC Cariappa, Murugan Ashwin, Dhruv Jurel
While Sharma will only be brought in if the spinners conceded plenty of runs and are not suited for the track, Cariappa, and Murugan Ashwin have the experience to perform at such a high level and can be an additional third spinner if the pitch is suited for the same. Lastly, Jurel could provide an additional wicketkeeping batsman option if there are any injuries to pick.
SRH vs RR Team Forms:
SRH Team Form:
Sunrisers Hyderabad experienced one of their worst-ever campaign in the IPL last year when they finished the group stage third last.
RR Team Form:
They reached the finals last season but failed to overcome Gujarat Lions in the last showdown. However, as this team has retained the majority of its players, they are most likely to perform even better in 2023.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Squad:
Abhishek Sharma, Mayank Agarwal, Rahul Tripathi, Harry Brook, Glenn Phillips(WK), Abdul Samad, Washington Sundar, Bhuvneshwar Kumar(C), Fazal Haq, Mayank Markande, Umran Malik, Heinrich Klaasen(WK), Samarth Vyas, Anmolpreet Singh, Adil Rashid, Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Sanvir Singh, Aiden Markram, Nitish Kumar Reddy, Vivrant Sharma, Kartik Tyagi, Upendra Yadav(WK), Marco Jansen, T Natarajan.
Rajasthan Royals (RR) Squad:
Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler(WK), Sanju Samson(WK)(C), Devdutt Padikkal, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Ravichandran Ashwin, Trent Boult, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Sen, Yuzvendra Chahal, Dhruv Jurel, Obed McCoy, Abdul Basith, Adam Zampa, KC Cariappa, Sandeep Sharma, Jason Holder, Murugan Ashwin, KM Asif, Akash Vasisht, Donavon Ferreira, Kunal Singh Rathore(WK), Kuldip Yadav, Joe Root.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction