STR vs HUR Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match
Adelaide Strikers vs Hobart Hurricanes
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 05 Jan, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Perth Stadium – Perth, Australia
STR vs HUR Dream11 Prediction:
- Chris Lynn has hit 260 runs for Adelaide Strikers since signing for the team from Brisbane Heat ahead of this year’s tournament. He is well worth backing as the Strikers’ highest run scorer against Hobart Hurricanes. Henry Thornton has taken 16 wickets from six games and is our tip for Adelaide Strikers’ top wicket taker in this match.
- Ben McDermott returned to the team with a half-century on Monday and the opener is our pick for Hobart Hurricanes’ highest run scorer against Adelaide Strikers. With the ball, Patrick Dooley took another wicket in the last game and the spinner is a strong choice for Hobart Hurricanes’ top wicket taker in this fixture.
- We recommend backing Chris Lynn to score over 22.5 runs in this clash.
STR vs HUR Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
The game will begin with sunny conditions and the temperature at 23 degrees. It will cool to 18 degrees after the sun has set with humidity rising to 65%+.
The surface in Adelaide which offers something for the bowlers and the batters. We expect a par score of around 160 on this pitch.
All the games at the Adelaide Oval in this year’s BBL have seen the team who won the toss choose to bat first. We expect both captains to want to bat first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, L, L, L, W
W, L, W, L, W
STR vs HUR TEAM NEWS:
STR Team News:
There are no new injuries or player unavailability for Adelaide Strikers ahead of this game. Opener Jake Weatherald is expected to return after missing the last two matches with an abdominal injury. Henry Thornton will come back into the team after being rested for the last game.
HUR Team News:
After missing a couple of games across the Christmas period with a hamstring injury, Hobart Hurricanes were delighted to welcome back the 2021-22 BBL highest run scorer, Ben McDermott. We do not expect any changes to the XI for this game.
STR vs HUR Pre-Toss LineUps:
STR vs HUR Team Updates:
STR Team Updates
- Matthew Short and Henry Hunt will probably open the inning.
- Chris Lynn will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Chris Lynn was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Adam Hose and Colin de Grandhomme will handle the middle-order batting.
- Peter Siddle will lead the Adelaide Strikers as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Harry Nielsen will do the Wicket Keeping for Adelaide Strikers.
- Matthew Short and Rashid-Khan will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Matthew Short is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Wes Agar and Peter Siddle will lead the pace attack of his team.
HUR Team Updates
- Caleb Jewell and Ben McDermott will probably open the inning.
- Matthew Wade will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- DArcy Short and Tim David will handle the middle-order batting.
- Matthew Wade will lead the Hobart Hurricanes as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Matthew Wade will do the Wicket Keeping for Hobart Hurricanes.
- Paddy Dooley and DArcy Short will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Paddy Dooley is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Riley Meredith and Nathan Ellis will lead the pace attack of his team.
After losing four games in a row, Adelaide Strikers will be hoping they can end this miserable run with a win over Hobart Hurricanes. However, the Hurricanes look to be in their best shape of the tournament so far and a win for them could see them move up into the top four places. There are match-winners on both sides but it is the Hobart players who have been the most consistent in recent games. We are predicting a close contest with Hobart Hurricanes getting the win.
Hobart Hurricanes are favorites to beat Adelaide Strikers
STR Key Players:
Chris Lynn –
The experienced batter has hit the most fours of any player in this year’s BBL and struck 87 runs from 58 balls against Hobart Hurricanes on Monday.
Matthew Short –
The opener is one of only six players to have scored over 200 runs across this season’s competition. He hit one six and three fours against the Hurricanes bowling attack in the last match.
Henry Thornton –
The pace bowler will be fresh after missing the trip to Hobart on Monday. The Hurricanes batters will be wary of facing him at the Adelaide Oval in this game.
HUR Key Players:
Ben McDermott –
The opener hit five fours and two sixes in his comeback game at the Bellerive Oval. He will be relishing facing the same bowling attack in this match.
Matthew Wade –
Although the keeper-batter made only nine runs in the last game, he is Hobart Hurricanes’ highest run scorer in this campaign and will be looking for his third 50+ score in this match.
Patrick Dooley –
The left-arm wrist spinner has picked up 10 wickets with a strike-rate of 12.6 in the competition. He will go up against, and look to outperform, Rashid Khan for the second successive game.
STR vs HUR Team Forms:
STR Team Form:
The Strikers have lost four games in a row in BBL 2022-23 and must turn their form around to stop them continuing to drop down the table.
HUR Team Form:
Hobart Hurricanes have won two of their last three and three of their last five BBL games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Adelaide Strikers (STR):
Matthew Short, Henry Hunt, Chris Lynn, Adam Hose, Colin de Grandhomme, Thomas Kelly, Harry Nielsen(WK), Rashid-Khan, Wes Agar, Harry Conway, Peter Siddle(C), Cameron Boyce, Jordan Buckingham, Jake Weatherald, Alex Carey(WK), Travis Head, Ryan Gibson, Ben Manenti, Henry Thornton
Hobart Hurricanes (HUR):
Caleb Jewell, Ben McDermott, Matthew Wade(WK)(C), DArcy Short, Tim David, Asif Ali, Mitchell Owen, Faheem Ashraf, Nathan Ellis, Paddy Dooley, Riley Meredith, Wil Parker, Zak Crawley, Mac Wright, Billy Stanlake, Iain Carlisle, Shadab Khan, Tim Paine(WK), Jimmy Neesham, Chris Tremain, Joel Paris
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction