THU vs STA Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for BBL T20 Match 2022
Sydney Thunder vs Melbourne Stars
BBL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 13 Dec, 01:45 PM (IST)
Series: BBL T20 Match
Venue: Manuka Oval – Canberra, Australia
THU vs STA Dream11 Prediction:
- Alex Hales has scored 1857 runs in the BBL with a strike-rate of 151.34. He impressed during the T20 World Cup in Australia and is our tip for Sydney Thunder’s highest run scorer in this game. Tanveer Sangha impressed in last year’s competition with his best figures 3-26. He is a strong choice for Sydney Thunder’s top wicket taker.
- Joe Clarke caught the eye during the 2021 tournament hitting five half-centuries, more than any other player. He is well worth backing as Melbourne Stars’ highest run scorer against Sydney Thunder. With the ball, Trent Boult will make his Big Bash debut in this game and the New Zealander is our pick for Sydney Thunder’s top wicket taker.
- Fazalhaq Farooqi is a wicket taker in all conditions in all formats. The Afghan pace bowler is our recommendation for picking up over 1.5 wickets in this game.
THU vs STA Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Cricket, FoxTel and the Sony Network.
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go, FoxTel and Sony Liv.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Mostly sunny conditions early on before clear evening skies across the rest of the game. The temperature will be no higher than 16 degrees during this match.
Although not the highest scoring ground in the tournament, batters enjoy getting to the crease in Canberra. Expect some pace in the wicket and a par score around 180.
Historically in the BBL, the teams batting first have had the most success at the Manuka Oval. We predict that both captains will want to bat first in this match.
Team Form in the Last Matches:
L, W, L, L, W
W, W, L, W, L
THU vs STA TEAM NEWS:
THU Team News:
Jason Sangha will lead an almost full-strength team in this opening game of the BBL 2022 tournament. Although David Warner will not play in this match, he will be available very soon for the side. There are no injury worries across the Thunder squad.
STA Team News:
As mentioned earlier, captain Glenn Maxwell has been ruled out of the tournament after suffering a freak broken leg injury. Spinner Adam Zampa will lead the team across the competition with Marcus Stoinis expected to be the main player in the side.
THU vs STA Pre-Toss LineUps:
THU vs STA Team Updates:
THU Team Updates
- Alex Hales and Matthew Gilkes will probably open the inning.
- Rilee Rossouw will bat at the one-down position.
- Jason Sangha and Alex Ross will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jason Sangha will lead the Thunder as a Captain.
- Matthew Gilkes will do the Wicket Keeping for Thunder.
- Chris Green and Tanveer Sangha will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Gurinder Sandhu and Nathan McAndrew will lead the pace attack of his team.
STA Team Updates
- Joe Clarke and Marcus Stoinis will probably open the inning.
- Marcus Stoinis was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Nick Larkin will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Joe Burns and Beau Webster will handle the middle-order batting.
- Adam Zampa will lead the Melbourne Stars as a Captain. He is also a good Bowler
- Joe Clarke will do the Wicket Keeping for Melbourne Stars.
- Adam Zampa and Clint Hinchliffe will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Trent Boult and Nathan Coulter-Nile will lead the pace attack of his team.
Fans of cricket from across the globe will be looking forward to the start of another BBL season and with the players on show in this game, we do not expect any supporters to be disappointed. Hitting big scores is the key in this tournament and we think that Sydney Thunder have the stronger batting line-up. So overall, we are backing Sydney Thunder to win this match.
Sydney Thunder are favorites to beat Melbourne Stars
THU Key Players:
Alex Hales –
After being left out of the England white ball squads from 2019 onwards, Alex Hales returned to the team this year and is now a T20 World Cup winner. He has an excellent BBL record.
Rilee Rossouw –
The powerful South African left-hander enjoyed his second coming as an international cricketer during 2022 and remains one of the most feared top order white ball batters in the world.
Tanveer Sangha –
The 21 year old leg-spinner enjoyed the 2021 BBL campaign with a strike rate of 15.1 across the 16 wickets he picked up.
STA Key Players:
Joe Clarke –
The young Nottinghamshire keeper-batter was on the fringes of the England Test squad in the early part of the home summer in 2021. He had a fantastic experience in this competition last year and will be full of confidence.
Marcus Stoinis –
The powerful batting all-rounder will open the batting in this tournament. He loves batting in home conditions and has been in excellent T20 form over the last 12 months.
Trent Boult –
The left-arm pace bowler will be a threat to Sydney Thunder’s batters throughout. Look out for his yorkers at the beginning and end of the innings.
THU vs STA Team Forms:
THU Team Form:
Sydney Thunder had a poor final few games in the 2021 BBL winning only one of their final four matches and are looking to get this season underway with a win.
STA Team Form:
Melbourne Stars ended last season’s tournament in strong form with three victories from their final four games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
Sydney Thunder (THU):
Alex Hales, Matthew Gilkes(WK), Rilee Rossouw, Jason Sangha(C), Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Ben Cutting, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Gurinder Sandhu, Tanveer Sangha, Blake Nikitaras, Sam Whiteman(WK), FazalHaq Farooqi, Usman Qadir, Baxter Holt(WK), Oliver Davies, David Warner, Brendan Doggett
Melbourne Stars (STA):
Joe Clarke(WK), Marcus Stoinis, Nick Larkin, Joe Burns, Beau Webster, Hilton Cartwright, Clint Hinchliffe, Tom OConnell, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa(C), Trent Boult, Sam Elliot, Liam Hatcher, Brody Couch, Tom Fraser Rogers, Cameron McClure, Luke Wood, Pavel Florin, Glenn Maxwell, Campbell Kellaway
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction