UP-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for WPL T20 Match 2023
UP Warriors vs Mumbai Indians
WPL T20 Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 12 Mar, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: WPL T20 Match-10
Venue: Brabourne Stadium – Mumbai, India
UP-W vs MI-W Dream11 Prediction:
- Alyssa Healy struck 96 not out from 47 balls against Royal Challengers Bangalore on Friday and the Australian is well worth backing as UP Warriorz’s highest run scorer against Mumbai Indians. Sophie Ecclestone took 4-13 in Match 8 and she is our pick for UP Warriorz’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Hayley Matthews has scored over 150 runs already in the WPL and the opener is our tip for Mumbai Indians’ highest run scorer against UP Warriorz. With the ball, Saika Ishaque took 3-13 on Thursday and the spinner is a very strong choice for Mumbai Indians’ top wicket taker in this game.
- Saika Ishaque is bowling in consistent areas and getting plenty of turn. We recommend backing her to take over 1.5 wickets in this fixture.
UP-W vs MI-W Live Streaming:
This match will be shown live on Sky Sports Cricket, Fox Sports, Willow Sports and SuperSport.
WPL Live Streaming:
Fans can stream the match on Sky Go and JIO Cinema.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Sunny early in the evening before clear skies across the length of the rest of the game. The temperature will remain in the 30s during the match.
As shown by Devika Vaidya and Alyssa Healy in the second innings of Match 8, this is still a very consistent batting wicket in Mumbai.
UP Warriorz enjoyed batting second in the game on Friday and we expect them to field first irrespective of who wins the toss ahead of this match.
UP-W vs MI-W TEAM NEWS:
UP-W Team News:
With no injuries reported straight after Match 8, we do not expect to see any changes to the XI for UP Warriorz ahead of this game. The bowling attack impressed and only two batters were needed so there should be a good number of rested players in the team.
MI-W Team News:
The strength in depth at Mumbai Indians is very impressive with certain players like Hayley Matthews, Nat Sciver-Brunt and Saika Ishaque playing way above their opponents at the moment. There are no injury worries ahead of this match.
UP-W vs MI-W Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Devika Vaidya
3. Shweta Sehrawat
4. K P Navgire
5. Tahlia McGrath
6. Deepti Sharma
7. Simran Shaikh
8. Sophie Ecclestone
9. Grace Harris
10. Anjali Sarwani
11. R Gayakwad
2. Hayley Matthews
3. Natalie Sciver
4. Harmanpreet Kaur(C)
5. Amelia Kerr
6. Amanjot Kaur
7. Pooja Vastrakar
8. Humeira Kazi
9. Issy Wong
10. Jintimani Kalita
11. Saika Ishaque-I
UP-W vs MI-W Team Updates:
UP-W Team Updates –
- Alyssa Healy and Devika Vaidya will probably open the inning.
- Shweta Sehrawat will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- K P Navgire and Tahlia McGrath will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tahlia McGrath is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Alyssa Healy will lead the UP Warriorz Women as a Captain. She is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Alyssa Healy will do the Wicket Keeping for UP Warriorz Women.
- Sophie Ecclestone and Rajeshwari Gayakwad will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Sophie Ecclestone was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Anjali Sarwani will lead the pace attack of her team.
MI-W Team Updates –
- Yastika Bhatia and Hayley Matthews will probably open the inning.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Natalie Sciver will bat at the one-down position. She is the backbone of the batting team.
- Harmanpreet Kaur and Amelia Kerr will handle the middle-order batting.
- Harmanpreet Kaur will lead the Mumbai Indians Women as a Captain. She is also a good Batsman
- Yastika Bhatia will do the Wicket Keeping for Mumbai Indians Women.
- Hayley Matthews and Amelia Kerr will take care of the spin bowling of her team.
- Hayley Matthews is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Saika Ishaque-I and Issy Wong will lead the pace attack of her team.
With UP Warriorz thrashing Royal Challengers Bangalore in their last game, it will be interesting to see Mumbai Indians playing against another team full of confidence. If UP Warriorz can make a good start in this match then they will have a chance but if Mumbai Indians get on top early then they are very unlikely to reduce their intensity. Mumbai Indians have a very good batting line-up and arguably the best bowling attack in the tournament. We expect UP Warriorz to have some good moments but we are backing Mumbai Indians to win again.
Mumbai Indians are favorites to beat UP Warriorz
UP-W Key Players:
Alyssa Healy –
the Australian keeper-batter showed how strong an attacking opening batter she is with 18 fours and one six in Friday’s big win.
Deepti Sharma –
the 25 year old spinning all-rounder took her third, fourth and fifth wickets of the WPL 2023 in the iwn over Royal Challengers Bangalore. She will relish bowling on this pitch again.
Sophie Ecclestone –
the English left-arm spinner was unplayable on this pitch on Friday. She took wickets at the top, in the middle and the end of the innings.
MI-W Key Players:
Hayley Matthews –
the West Indian has been brilliant with both bat and ball in this tournament. She took another three wickets and hit another 32 runs in Thursday’s game.
Issy Wong –
the young English pace bowler showed that there is something in the DY Patil pitch for quicks as well as for spinners when she took 3-10 from four overs against Delhi Capitals.
Saika Ishaque –
the 27 year old left-arm spinner has been exceptional at both venues in the tournament so far and has picked up nine wickets from three matches.
UP-W vs MI-W Team Form:
UP-W Team Form –
After losing their first two games of the tournament, the Giants are now looking to make it two wins in a row.
MI-W Team Form –
After winning their first two games of the tournament, Delhi Capitals suffered their first defeat in their last match.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
UP-W vs MI-W SQUAD:
UP Warriorz Women (UP-W):
Alyssa Healy (c & wk), Shweta Sehrawat, Kiran Navgire, Tahlia McGrath, Deepti Sharma, Grace Harris, Devika Vaidya, Simran Shaikh, Sophie Ecclestone, Anjali Sarvani, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Lauren Bell, Laxmi Yadav, Parshavi Chopra, Soppadhandi Yashasri, Shabnim Ismail
Mumbai Indians Women (MI-W):
Hayley Matthews, Yastika Bhatia (wk), Nat Sciver-Brunt, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Amelia Kerr, Pooja Vastrakar, Issy Wong, Amanjot Kaur, Humaira Kazi, Jintimani Kalita, Saika Ishaque, Priyanka Bala, Neelam Bisht, Sonam Yadav, Dhara Gujjar, Heather Graham, Chloe Tryon
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction