VIP vs GUL Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for ILT20 Final Match 2023
Desert Vipers vs Gulf Giants
ILT20 Final Match Prediction & Tips
Time: 12 Feb, 07:30 PM (IST)
Series: ILT20 Final Match
Venue: Dubai Cricket Stadium – Dubai – UAE
VIP vs GUL Dream11 Prediction:
- Alex Hales is the leading run scorer in the ILT20 and we are backing the right-hander to be Desert Vipers’ highest run scorer in this match.
- Wanindu Hasaranga has taken three wickets in two of his appearances in Dubai in this tournament. The spinner is our pick for Desert Vipers’ top wicket taker against Gulf Giants.
- James Vince has hit 425 runs across the competition and the England international is our tip for Gulf Giants’ highest run scorer in this final.
VIP vs GUL Live Streaming:
VIP vs GUL match will be live telecast on Fancode.
Weather & Pitch Report:
Weather in Sharjah city, AE is cloudy. The temperature is expected to around 24°C on the match day with 46% humidity and 8.3 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 10 KM. There are 20% chances of precipitation during the game.
The match will be played at the Dubai International Stadium. We have seen consistent scores in the region of 165 – 180 across the play-offs at this venue and expect something similar in this final.
VIP vs GUL TEAM ANALYSIS:
In spite of finishing second in the table with a record of seven wins and three defeats, it was Desert Vipers who were the first team to book their place in the final when they beat Gulf Giants by 19 runs in the Qualifier 1 on Wednesday. They trail 1-2 in the head to head against the Giants in this tournament.
Middle order runs from Sam Billings, Wanindu Hasaranga, Sherfane Rutherford and Tom Curran were crucial in Desert Vipers getting up to a total of 178-7 on this wicket in the Qualifier 1. Alex Hales and Colin Munro both made single figure scores in the last match but the experienced pair will be crucial in this final.
Tom Curran (4-31) and Wanindu Hasaranga (3-36) took a combined seven wickets in the last meeting with Gulf Giants with Luke Wood taking 2-26. Wood has taken four wickets from two games in Dubai and continues to be a wicket taking threat in this format.
After losing in the Qualifier 1, Gulf Giants had to return to the Dubai International Stadium on Friday to beat MI Emirates by four wickets with 11 balls remaining in the Qualifier 2. The Giants finished top of the group stage and have a strong record against Desert Vipers.
Opener and captain James Vince was the key batter for Gulf Giants in Friday’s game and he has had a very consistent few months of T20 cricket after also scoring heavily for Sydney Sixers during the BBL. He began the tournament with three successive half-centuries and will be looking to end it with two half-centuries in a row.
New Zealand all-rounder Colin de Grandhomme and Afghanistan spinner Qais Ahmed were the only bowlers to not pick up wickets in the victory over MI Emirates. Chris Jordan took an excellent catch and has been in fine form with the ball across the tournament.
VIP vs GUL Pre-Toss LineUps:
2. Alex Hales
3. Colin Munro(C)
4. Sam Billings(WK)
5. Wanindu Hasaranga
6. Sherfane Rutherford
7. Tom Curran
8. Luke Wood
9. Sheldon Cottrell
10. Gus Atkinson
11. Sheraz Ahmed-Piya
2. Chris Lynn
3. Colin de Grandhomme
4. Gerhard Merwe Erasmus
5. Shimron Hetmyer
6. David Wiese
7. Carlos Brathwaite
8. Chris Jordan
9. Qais Ahmad
10. Sanchit Sharma
11. Aayan Khan
These two teams were the standout sides in the group stage, both winning seven matches, and it is good for the tournament that the top two have reached the final. We have the top two run scorers in the competition on opposing sides and the top three wicket takers also on show in this game so the quality should be very high. Our prediction is for Desert Vipers to be well rested over the last few days and for Alex Hales to find form again in the final. We are backing Desert Vipers to win the game and lift the trophy.
Desert Vipers are favorites to beat Gulf Giants
VIP Key Players:
- Rohan Mustafa and Alex Hales will probably open the inning.
- Alex Hales is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Colin Munro will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Sam Billings and Wanindu Hasaranga will handle the middle-order batting.
- Colin Munro will lead the Vipers as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Sam Billings will do the Wicket Keeping for Vipers.
- Sheldon Cottrell and Gus Atkinson will lead the pace attack of his team.
GUL Key Players:
- James Vince and Chris Lynn will probably open the inning.
- James Vince was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Colin de Grandhomme will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Gerhard Merwe Erasmus and Shimron Hetmyer will handle the middle-order batting.
- James Vince will lead the Gulf Giants as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Chris Jordan and Sanchit Sharma will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Chris Jordan is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
VIP vs GUL Team Forms:
VIP Team Form:
Desert Vipers have won three of their last four games in the competition although they have been defeated by Gulf Giants during this run.
GUL Team Form:
Gulf Giants have lost only two matches in the competition and have won four of their last five games.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Join Our Telegram Channel:
for More Matches. ie T10, Giveaway & Other Matches and Info
VIP vs GUL SQUAD:
Desert Vipers (VIP):
Wanindu Hasaranga, Sam Billings, Alex Hales, Colin Munro (c), Tom Curran, Ruben Trumpelmann, Sherfane Rutherford, Benny Howell, Sheldon Cottrell, Rohan Mustafa, Shiraz Ahmed, Ali Naseer, Ronak Panoly, Tymal Mills, Matheesha Pathirana, Dinesh Chandimal, Adam Lyth, Mark Watt, Gus Atkinson, Jake Lintott, Luke Wood
Gulf Giants (GUL):
Shimron Hetmyer, Chris Jordan, Chris Lynn, James Vince (c), Tom Banton, Dominic Drakes, David Wiese, Liam Dawson, Jamie Overton, Qais Ahmad, Richard Gleeson, Ollie Pope, Rehan Ahmed, Aayan Afzal Khan, Sanchit Sharma, Chundangapoyil Rizwan, Ashwanth Chidambaram, Gerhard Erasmus, Tom Helm, Carlos Brathwaite, Colin de Grandhomme
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction