WI vs BAN Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Team Info & Dream11 Team for 1st ODI Match 2022
WI vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for 1st ODI Match
Match: WI vs BAN ODI Match Prediction
Time: 10 Jul, 07:00 PM (IST)
Series: 1st ODI Match
Venue: Providence Stadium – Providence, Guyana
WI vs BAN Info:
- Shai Hope has scored 12 ODI centuries and we expect him to be West Indies’ highest run scorer in this opening game of the series. With the ball, Alzarri Joseph was very impressive in the tours to the Netherland and Pakistan and he is our tip for West Indies’ top wicket taker against Bangladesh.
- The return of Tamim Iqbal will be welcome to a team that has been short of runs across this tour. We are backing the opener to be Bangladesh’s highest run scorer against West Indies. Mustafizur Rahman is a very experienced operator and should get some assistance from the conditions in Guyana. The left-armer is our pick for Bangladesh’s top wicket taker in this match.
- Although Shamarh Brooks has also been in strong form, Shai Hope has produced the goods over a very long period of time in ODIs. We are predicting Hope to be the Player of The Match.
WI vs BAN Live Streaming:
TV channels: This match will be shown live on BT Sports in the UK and on ESPN across the Caribbean.
Live Streaming: Fans can stream the match on Fancode in India and the ESPN app across North America.
Weather & Pitch Report:
There will be a constant threat of rain and thunderstorms during this game. We expect plenty of cloud but also many sunny intervals during this match.
The surface was fairly quick and hard in the final IT20 and we expect the same for this game. A par score could well be over 300 on this pitch.
The last completed ODI at this venue was between Bangladesh and West Indies with the visitors choosing to field first. We predict that both teams will want to bat second in this game.
L, L, L, W, W
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅✅
L, NR, L, W, L,
❌ ❌ ❌ ✅ ❌
WI vs BAN Team News:
WI Team News:
The hosts have been dominant over Bangladesh in Antigua, Gros Islet, Dominica and Guyana so far. Although the visitors put in a stronger performance in the final IT20, West Indies have been far too good in all departments. Shai Hope will come into the side as vice-captain in this series.
BAN Team News:
Star all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan has made himself unavailable for this entire ODI series and the forthcoming games against Zimbabwe in the same format. Bangladesh were more competitive in the final IT20 and we would expect their selection to reflect a similar balance of side with emphasis on spin-bowlers. Tamim Iqbal returns to captain the side.
WI vs BAN Pre-Toss LineUps:
N Pooran (c) (wk)
Tamim Iqbal (c)
Nurul Hasan (wk)
Small League Team: Pre-Toss
Who will win today’s match: WI vs BAN ODI Match Fantasy Team
This ODI game sees Bangladesh’s awful tour of the Caribbean clash with their fantastic run of results against West Indies in this format. We are minded to focus more on their recent form and should also point out that none of the eight successive wins have taken place in the Caribbean. Our prediction is for a West Indies victory.
West Indies are favorites to beat Bangladesh
WI Key Players:
The opener has an exceptional ODI record and scored a century in each of the recent away series in the Netherlands and Pakistan.
The number three batter increased his reputation with plenty of runs during the away series last month. He scored his first ODI century, 101 not-out, against the Netherlands.
The pace bowler was rested from the IT20 series in spite of being in excellent form in international fixtures. He took 12 wickets across the two Tests earlier on Bangladesh’s tour.
BAN Key Players:
The opener took a fine catch on the boundary to dismiss Rovman Powell in Thursday’s IT20. He is one of the few Bangladesh players to be in strong form across all formats.
The immensely experienced opener will captain the team and brings 7826 runs in this format to the side. He has scored 14 ODI centuries.
The 26 year old was expensive at this ground on Thursday but should be a different proposition in this format. He has 131 wickets in ODIs.
WI vs BAN Team Form:
WI Team Form:
- West Indies lost their recent ODI series 3-0 against Pakistan last month. However, they previously beat the Netherlands 3-0 earlier in June.
BAN Team Form:
- Bangladesh have won three of their last five games in this format. They beat South Africa in South Africa 2-1 earlier this year.
Grand League Team: Pre-Toss
Nicholas Pooran (Captain), Shai Hope (Vice-Captain), Shamarh Brooks, Keacy Carty, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Brandon King, Kyle Mayers, Gudakesh Motie, Keemo Paul, Anderson Phillip, Rovman Powell, Jayden Seales.
Tamim Iqbal (Captain), Liton Das, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Shakib Al Hasan, Yasir Ali, Mahmudullah, Afif Hossain, Mosaddek Hossain, Nurul Hasan Sohan, Mehidy Hassan, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman, Ebadot Hossain, Nasum Ahmed, Mohammad Saifuddin and Anamul Haque Bijoy.
For Grand League & Our Final After Toss Updated Small League Teams, Please Download Android App from Play Store: Dwonload Nowhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=live.ipl.cricket_prediction